Look closely behind GC in the precap... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
yes...yday while watching episode i noticed...n i felt like old days...
it looks to be so ,thanks for the precap video loved it very much ,we might get to see cute maaneet moments on monday.πŸ˜‰
You are absolutely right, khushi...even the old canteen seems to be back..according to teh spoiler pics.

Now, if they could find a way to bring back the grand old KM!
Good observation
it is the same door, lol
We'll see on monday
KM and Maan's office are two different location...  so KM has changed but the Office is the same...

The hospital is the same too they use that location for too many other scenes also like for hotel and for restaurants...  Just change the decor and furniture...
Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
😲
i wish they gv us r km bk 2
I did notice that one when Geet entered the office with Preeto and the tiffin
But its the old KC and not old KM
Thanks for letting us know!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³  I didn't notice..and guess wat i was msising the old Khurana Constructions like anything...it was just the bestest office i have ever seen... ☺️  Even i am going to be  a buisiness girl one day so in my dreams also the same KC comes when i think of office..it is that dear to my heart 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

haila...mai bi na   yup yup...i went thru the youtube video..and now i see our KC is back!!..that means full romance in the air...I hope all good things lying ahead for us ☺️  😍
i don't think it is because in the beginning.. they had a glass door.. and u could clearly c through the doors... thats y it was ez 4 maaneet to drool over each other =P

look:
Haiee...I can only think of one song when I read ur post..."Koi lauta de woh beete hue din...To be read as ..."koi lauta de woh beete hue scenes/sequences/sets..."...