India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hetal and Koki

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I had a little rant about Hetal when replying on somebody else's post, so I wanted to know who people like better and why.

I like Koki better. She may be abrasive but she has her finger on the pulse of what is going on. She doesn't give praise lightly but when someone does something right she does praise them. She can recognise the true character of people, she knows Dhaval is a good person and that Urmi and Rashi are not. She is trying to keep her family together and keep their traditions. She has her bad points - she is quick to get angry and her behaviour with her husband isn't right (although if my husband didn't work and just sat at home writing poetry I'd be pissed too.)

Hetal onthe other hand seems to live in a dream world. She has a perfect life apart from her daughter in law but she seems to be either blind to all her faults or deliberately is turning a blind eye to them. She's never around when anything happens and her reactions are always childlike. You never see her trying to understand Koki's point of view or have ever seen her tell Rashi how to behave and what to do. I did like Hetal at the beginning but there hasn't been much progression to her character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll..Roopal..

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I will take Koki over Hetal any day.

Koki is straight and narrow, and tells the truth, which some people can't handle.
Some of her actions may seem unfair, but in reality there is always a reason for her actions.

Hetal is too good to be true, she needs to wake up and smell the coffee and stop hiding behind her smile and "Java de Kokila attitude."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

I will take Koki over Hetal any day.

Koki is straight and narrow, and tells the truth, which some people can't handle.
Some of her actions may seem unfair, but in reality there is always a reason for her actions.

Hetal is too good to be true, she needs to wake up and smell the coffee and stop hiding behind her smile and "Java de Kokila attitude."

I know!! Whenever she says "Java de" I want to scream!!!! Nothing seems to amount to be a big thing for her. The only time she reacted to anyhting Rashi did was when Rashi made an honest mistake and lost the ring - makes no sense then she over reacted and the rest of the time she just doesn't care.

ll-Shilpa-ll

sat_2010 Groupbie
sat_2010
sat_2010

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
the only reason she overereacted then was b'cos she had to lie and it was a big deal to her.. But for everyone else she seems to say "jaava de" . why did she not say " java de" when she had to lie?.. I think she is equally evil as she supports rashi

ll-Shilpa-ll

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
the biggest problem is she sees what she wants to see not what kokila will show her hence the reservation of kokila these days not saying anything about rashi to her,  i also want to kill her when she says javede kokila start to throttle her if i could,  but one day she will get the biggest shock ever n see rashi for who she really is. 
with kokila she is straight to the point n she punishes accordingly i perfer her than hetal n her false smile, n she does love gopi alot

ll-Shilpa-ll

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sat_2010

the only reason she overereacted then was b'cos she had to lie and it was a big deal to her.. But for everyone else she seems to say "jaava de" . why did she not say " java de" when she had to lie?.. I think she is equally evil as she supports rashi

For me her character is worse than Gopi's for ignoring what is right in front of her face. And Jigar is being quite stupid too.

ll-Shilpa-ll

-Sara. IF-Rockerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Hetal is nice to but she is someone who doesnt like to strech mattersLOL she is like my mum in a way who always tries to avoid fights only for peace and love Wink
_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I like Hetal character. Kokila, being arrogant and aggressive in nature is very difficult to be handled. Though she has points often, the way she reacts is always very hyper. So, if Hetal is also of similar temper, how will be the atmosphere at MM. Good qualities  I like in Hetal is that she is very soft natured, fair to every one and a peacemaker. On the other hand, Kokila is always partial to Ahem. she has sarcasm when she talks to Jigar, Parag. Its definitely Kokila's arrogant attittude inherited to Ahem and Kinjal. I do appreciate her good qualities such as honesty and keeping up traditions and so on. Overall, both Kokila and Hetal have positive and negative points and so none can be prefered to other according to my POV.

Go to top