Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What happens next on IPKKND? Predictions page ^_^ - Page 2

aadyakali thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, great idea tocentralize all predictions. Well  during the wk-n giveni keep wait'n for Monday i spend a major portion of my time  trying ti guess what will happen and mostly what i want to happen in the serial. So here goes...
The next day after the barsi, Khushi will stay at home with his father and Arnav will be restless 'coz he wanted to talk to Khushi about his bad behaviour. He will enquire why she 's nor arrived yet and Anjali will tell him that Khushi Bauji had a stroke and he will feel so sympathetic towards Khushi.
I think Bauji's health will deteriorate, 'coz of Shyams not administering the medication and he will end up in hospital where the Raizada's will be of great support and the 2 families will bond. Arnav will find it difficult to see Khushi so sad and teary and will wonder what was happening to him and why he could not see her sad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone :)
You guys all have great ideas. By tomorrow we will have a lot more to talk about. I have been browsing forums and seen some great ideas around proposed by different people. I really liked some of them and would like to share them with you. I have added the user name of the person who's ideas they were. If any of you want me to remove your words just say the word. I really do not mean to offend or steal peoples ideas I just really thought they were creative and wanted to share them with people so I am very sorry if any one takes it to heart. Here goes

Originally posted by sunaina02

Lavanya will exit saying

either

"ASR - you love chamkili and not me "

or

"Chamkili - ASR loves you and not me .

This sounds really plausible since they have made Lavanya turn really sweet recently, so I hope she doesnt revert back to her old ways and turn bad.
Another idea that I really like was a long term prediction

Originally posted by shlvrv_Niva
I have been thinking about Khushi's definition of marriage πŸ‘πŸ‘, she said it is a relationship in which one can die for their partner. Now we all know how our Arnie boy is, he is angry young man with tons of ego,😳😳 so even if he is attracted to Khushi, he keeps on insulting her.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Later on too when he would already be in love with her😳😳😳, insulting might reduce but he definitely won't accept the love easily.

so what will make him accept the Love he has for her???

I think Shyam's character would come back to get revenge on Arnav, and in a long drama and lots of back and front stabbing from the duffer, Arnav might get hurt, or shyam might try to shoot him. And in there will come our Sherni to take the bullet herself as by that time she would already be in love with the hot material and who know she might even be married to him. So she would realise her definition of the marriage relationship by volunteering to sacrifice her own life to save Arnav's.

And only this kind of dedication and show of dedication from the relationship he hates the most, would open his eyes, and would make him open his heart too.😳😳😳😳

This long term prediction sounds really great and entertaining. Lets see if the cv's follow a similar story :)
Another prediction, quite similar to a few we have

Originally posted by asr4ever
I really want ASR to see Khushi when she lets her hair down and in her "non-chamkeela" avtaar. because she looks much more attractive that way.. Maloom nahin kyon they refuse to give her a makeover... the least she can do is remove the pom-poms from her plait. 😊

I also love the idea of ASR not able to talk to her and see her for a day or two inspite of trying very hard...and miss her enough to go on his white horse..opps white suv to her place just to catch a glimpse of her...(and would love if they show few inner monologues also).

And would love it when he asks around about her..and baby anjali, mami , La or Nani makes a comment about his rudeness and wonder why does he care !!

I also want to finally see some kinda showdown between Baby Anjali and Shyam.. that Shyam has a hard time getting out of...and this gets him angry enough to do something ... in a way this will help since it will get us closer to his lies being exposed..

Sigh !!.. I really wish they hadn't shown Shyam to be Anjali's hubby.. what mess this is ..no way out without hurting so many  !!

Asr4ever also has some really funny and cool predictions that you guys might want to read. Here is the link to her post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1822107

Thank you for reading, see you all tomorrow 😊

Edited by ccuteaangel - 12 years ago
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
great idea for a post, and I loved how you described our day to day life since this show has made us completely powerless by starting! πŸ˜†
happy17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whew... the story could go a lot of ways you know and I think that is good because you can never be spot on with your predictions and you get surprised every time.

Right now I'm hoping that Shyam dies or something. Best thing that can happen.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with you πŸ˜Š
invalid thumbnail
Another addition to our predictions page which I think is such a classic it just has to happen at least once in every single star plus show, I think I might like to see a scene like this.

Originally posted by SmileyStar

Here i what i came up wid... Actually didn't come up wid this on my own. Its a thing which happens in practically all Hindi Serials but still hasn't happened in IPKKND (something i'm really looking forward to) And that is, the main guy saving his girl from "Gondas" (hahaha, sounds funny:-D)
    So i believe what's gonna happen is this:
Its going to be a dark night and Khushi is walking home alone. Out of nowhere, come these gross and sleazy guys who start harassing her and throwing taunts at her. Khushi, obviously, gets terrified cos she's all alone n da street is deserted. There's no one to help her.
   When she's freaked out as hell wid tears running down her cheeks and all, That's when her Prince Charming enters and fight off those gondas single handedly:-D
   Khushi who, for obvious reasons, is almost hysterical wid fear, runs up to her saviour and gives him a huge hug while he assures her that everything's ok now:-D
   And maybe, between all this fighting, Arnav might get a little hurt and Khushi tends to him (RABBA VE!!)
   Hahaha:-D So guys, this is my prediction. Hope something like this happens soon! It wud be Awesome!! Imagine Arnav fighting off those bad guys for Khushi. Ahh!! I'd KILL to be in Khushi's place:-D

I'm sure this will definitely happen once in the series. Thank you for your thoughts :)
Edited by ccuteaangel - 12 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ccuteaangel

Another addition to our predictions page which I think is such a classic it just has to happen at least once in every single star plus show, I think I might like to see a scene like this.

Originally posted by SmileyStar

Here i what i came up wid... Actually didn't come up wid this on my own. Its a thing which happens in practically all Hindi Serials but still hasn't happened in IPKKND (something i'm really looking forward to) And that is, the main guy saving his girl from "Gondas" (hahaha, sounds funny:-D)
    So i believe what's gonna happen is this:
Its going to be a dark night and Khushi is walking home alone. Out of nowhere, come these gross and sleazy guys who start harassing her and throwing taunts at her. Khushi, obviously, gets terrified cos she's all alone n da street is deserted. There's no one to help her.
   When she's freaked out as hell wid tears running down her cheeks and all, That's when her Prince Charming enters and fight off those gondas single handedly:-D
   Khushi who, for obvious reasons, is almost hysterical wid fear, runs up to her saviour and gives him a huge hug while he assures her that everything's ok now:-D
   And maybe, between all this fighting, Arnav might get a little hurt and Khushi tends to him (RABBA VE!!)
   Hahaha:-D So guys, this is my prediction. Hope something like this happens soon! It wud be Awesome!! Imagine Arnav fighting off those bad guys for Khushi. Ahh!! I'd KILL to be in Khushi's place:-D

I'm sure this will definitely happen once in the series. Thank you for your thoughts :)

It probably will! But there has to be a lot of hate for the scene to stand out, so there is a possibility now, but there definitely is a likelihood once the hate track starts again, so after Shyam's truth is out..
invalid thumbnail

People that guessed correctly about Arnav acting strange in front of his family were right and about Khushi not coming to work! To name some people we have aadyakaliasr4ever Well done on being spot on :) I think the party is a great idea that none of us thought of.  I think the most obvious prediciton is that Arnav will suddenly change his mind about going, and the party may span over a few episodes with alot of Arhi scenes. I think Shyam will make up a silly excuse but Shashi will have confirmed his suspicions about him by tomorrow.

What do you guys think will happen?
Someone posted a prediciton about tomorrow that i'd like to post here

Originally posted by naddiya26

Arnav will not succeed to say her sorry , he will say i am also coming with you both and he will accompany them , they will have off and on eyes contacted , they will have dinner she willnot be able to eat with fork , he will help her , or he will to start eating with hand. his foot will hit her and he will say sorry khushi... Khushi will be in surprise and she will choke water... he will pat her back.. dance will be announced La will see her old friend she will Ask Khushi and Arnav to dance .. both will look at each other but then they will get up,he will hold her from her waist .,and placed her hand on his shoulder.  during dance he will whisper in her ear sorry for yesterday..

sorry guys a quick prediction as my light is about to go ..πŸ˜•

Please let me know if you want this comment removed, I do not intend to steal any body's words 😊
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't find this page and had posted this as new topic. Hope you don't mind

I have a kind of different opinion. I don't think Shyam's truth will come out.  In my opinion the story must go this way. Khushi will save Shyam by taking the whole thing on herself because of two  reasons

1.In return to the favor Shyam had done on Khushi in the Lucknow by saving her from a roadside romeo. Shyam will become confused and ask for an explanation from Khushi. She will then inform that she had done no favor and this is just  in return of what he had done for her in Lucknow and she doesn't wish to keep any favor from a man like him  For now that she knows the truth he must keep away from her and that she doesn't wish to see his face again.

2.For the sake of Anjali so that Anjali doesn't feel hurt. We know only Khusi can  be such an angel.

3.I really wish from the core of my heart that Arnav overhears the whole conversation and stars repecting her. And feels really sorry and very small for what he had done (by releasing the  video tape)

Hope, you liked the idea as I think only this can give a new turn to their love-hate story though I couldn't describe the scenes well people of this forum are quite imaginative hope you can imagine the whole scene .Because, we all know  Arnav really cares for her and all  we need is a little bit of respect for Khushi from Arnav's end. This can really take their love-hate relationship to the next level of mutual respect which is very (we had enough of the aukat and do kaudi ki laki kind of bhasans) necessary. 

~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I hope Shyam's truth comes out now, he is so irritating...