What happens next on IPKKND? Predictions page ^_^

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future"  - Niels Bohr

Hello Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fans 😊
So we wait through treacherous weekends, dangerous morning hours, sneaky afternoons, torturous early evenings and every 8.00pm (IND) on a Monday to Friday, we find ourselves squashing up with family members on sofa's, playing tug of war with remote controls or booting up our laptops and frantically searching for the correct links to find the latest episode of IPKKND.
Within the next twenty minutes, we may have shed tears, smiled, laughed out loud or even thrown our arms out in anger at our screens and then the wait begins again.
I, frequently find myself, precap or no precap, trying to guess what happens next. Whether our favourite two will finally see the light, whether there will be a new staring scene, a fight scene, a comedy scene, whether the bad guy will be revealed and whether the good guy gets through the day to find his peace.

I have seen many people post about what they would like to see, what they would really dread seeing and what they think will happen next given the latest episode. I thought it would be fun to create a page where we could all share our ideas and predictions and then see if they turn out true, close or completely ice cold!

So get your creativity, thinking and familiarity with Star Plus shows caps on and type away ... ⭐️

Edited by ccuteaangel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hiya Everyone :)
Following Friday 23rd Sept Epi :

So I guess I am probably jumping the gun here thinking this will catch on and people will post, but I thought I would have a go at predicting what will happen. I think Arnav might have a few more Khushi FB scenes and feel really bad about what he said. Maybe he goes by her house to see her, but then waits outside and decides against it. The next day when she goes back he might try to catch her to have a word and we might see a few more Tom and Jerry scenes. A few more Shyam planning after he goes late to see Anjali. She will question him more and he might not have convincing answers, making her suspicious. And maybe we see Khushi's dads health deteriorating and Shyam deciding against telling the family about the tablets, to get rid of him. He may try and weasle out some facts from Shyam about Rani Sahiba and his phone !! Thats the most I can think of :) Lets see what happens ..
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cool post! Your prediction was fairly similar to mine but I'll have a go at a different take...
Khushi and Bauji are talking about his heart attack, Bauji tries changing the subject to get Khushi to stop focusing on his heart attack..This is when Khushi tells him that it was barsi prep going on at RM and how Anjali's was upset that her husband wasn't there-who coincidentally is called Shyam too!  Bauji's ear prick up and feels uneasy.
The next day Khushi enters RM and encounters Arnav, where he initiates a slightly awkward conversation about his behavior yesterday and thanks her for wanting to sympathise.  Khushi replies back saying he can always come talk to her if needed as she genuinely does understand...there's an unspoken truce in the air and the two are slowly understanding each layer of one another's personality.

It's slightly optimistic I know but we can still hope right, and I agree about Shyam hiding the meds as another trick of his
MariaX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like ur post! ... will write my prediction afterwards.. right now i'm at school and there are only 10 min left for my next class so i don't i have enough time to write the prediction...

i'm also waiting for more predictions from the other members
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_eyez123

Cool post! Your prediction was fairly similar to mine but I'll have a go at a different take...
Khushi and Bauji are talking about his heart attack, Bauji tries changing the subject to get Khushi to stop focusing on his heart attack..This is when Khushi tells him that it was barsi prep going on at RM and how Anjali's was upset that her husband wasn't there-who coincidentally is called Shyam too!  Bauji's ear prick up and feels uneasy.
The next day Khushi enters RM and encounters Arnav, where he initiates a slightly awkward conversation about his behavior yesterday and thanks her for wanting to sympathise.  Khushi replies back saying he can always come talk to her if needed as she genuinely does understand...there's an unspoken truce in the air and the two are slowly understanding each layer of one another's personality.

It's slightly optimistic I know but we can still hope right, and I agree about Shyam hiding the meds as another trick of his

Hope something like this happen's.😃
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post.. Hope something like this could happen.. I hope Arnav goes up to her and apologize :D
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A nice idea dear...
let's see what the others come up with and meanwhile I will also think about it!
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prinky02

Awesome post.. Hope something like this could happen.. I hope Arnav goes up to her and apologize :D

I wish!!!!!!!!

sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: murphy369

I wish!!!!!!!!

He does apologize... read this article:

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2294/khushi-discovers-a-new-side-to-arnav.aspx
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tans_sugar_babe

He does apologize... read this article:

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2294/khushi-discovers-a-new-side-to-arnav.aspx
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!! so excited to see him apologize to Khusi!