Why Sasha Should Be Brought Back

Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone
I am back (if you remember me) with another list. Yeah, nonsense this time too. So, this time its about the forgotten Sasha who once attracted so much abuses on Geet forum. I think its a must to have at least one short skirt wearing vamp in the show. Read on why..

1.       She was sexy. Okay, she wasn't a beauty but watching her strut around in high heels was good pastime. She added the metropolis flavor to the office. So, to avoid getting bored from watching salwar kameez clad women, we need Sasha!

2.       Sasha gave us insight into fashion. Hell, for how long can one bear to watch dresses stitched in same style? It is maddening! Because of Sasha we got to see different dresses every day. Cool no?

3.       She was a fantastic at multitasking. How many people (except Indian vamps) can actually strut around in unbelievable high heels, hit on their boss, and manage to work enough to hold their post, guide around a bimbo AND conspire against the heroine? Not Geet for sure!

4.       She helped Geet and Maan come closer. Tell me, how can Maan rescue Geet if Sasha doesn't try to get her thrown out all the time? How would he develop that sweet sympathy for her? Since Geet was all reluctant and Maan and all arrogant, they needed ice breakers. Nobody gives the woman credit.

5.       She always brought on excitement. Every time she did something to pinch Geet, the episode ended amid speculations. I wonder how long it has been since something that interesting has happened.

6.       She helped idiots like Tasha to exist in the office. Seriously, where would the dumb woman be if Sasha wasn't around to guide her?

7.       She was honest about the makeup she used. Atleast it was plain that she was using it unlike the heroines who pretend to be naturally beautiful and apply so much makeup that their skin looks waxed!

8.       She was one focused character. So what if her agenda was bitchy? It requires concentration. I think the only character with a fixed agenda in the show. Everyone else kept changing colors.

9.       I like to watch nonsense on screen. Yeah, I write nonsense too. You didn't figure out?

All in good humor. Not to be taken seriously. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Sasha-Tasha were most under-appreciated for all their contributions.. hell even Nt was.. 

Man I had loved NT and Maan s chemistry so much! I never  understood why they wanted to do away with all evil, all gray.. and just keep it bland..

anyway.. too late for anything now.🤔
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
he he he he...

Sur, lovely list. When you told me last night you were writing a list about "sasha" was wondering where that would lead!

my favorite - "
She was one focused character. So what if her agenda was bitchy?" That kinda topped my list!

She was a good character to the show...wonder whatever happened to her...must have dissolved in all that cheese when Maan started sprouting awfully cheesy dialogues to Geet...
nimi.fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

Sasha-Tasha were most under-appreciated for all their contributions.. hell even Nt was.. 

Man I had loved NT and Maan s chemistry so much! I never  understood why they wanted to do away with all evil, all gray.. and just keep it bland..

anyway.. too late for anything now.🤔

yaaa i totally agree wihninand
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wish she comes back
She was good evil kenevil
Sur_10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parthenope

I LOVE IT!  You know, I actually think I stopped watching the show around the time that Sasha and the old nayantara made their exit.  I mean, what's a show without some good vamps?  I will add several more of their merits here, if you may...

A)  Who else makes evil look so evil that the snow-pure angelic beatific goodness of the heroine shines through sooo brightly?   I mean, that requires maajor talent!

B)  Who else presents the heroine with sufficient challenges to ensure that she will always (always) be on a track towards self-improvement?  I mean, talk about the selflessness of this gesture...

C)  Who else makes one appreciate the benefit of remaining clothed other than the vamps of the show?  It's an under-appreciated strength!

-P 

Heya
Yeah, NT was the one who attracted me to Geet. In her initial days she looked AWESOME...
And yeah, these are nice reasons. The vamp basically justifies what the heroine does by doing the opposite. Underrated people I tell you. 
Thanks for the comment :)
nimi.fan thumbnail
she spice up the show