How many love Khushi's father

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love love love him. That is what a dad is suppose to be like. I love how is instincts have already kicked in and he  knows that something fishy is going on. Its amazing that he has only been in that house for what a day and he already figured it out and yet the rest of the women have not . 

He is such a good dad to Khushi. He loves her i think even more at times then his own daughter payal. I love to see him when he meets Akash and see what he thinks of him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he is the best dad!!!!

m liking his actng over here...n i hv lovd him in jyoti also!!!!

i jst hope the CVs dunno make him die with a heart-attack!!!
n i hope in future he also supports Anjali also like a father!!!!
it wud be very nice to watch!!!!
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shashi babu: he's a wise man who sees behind the all sugary syrupy words that Shyam has been throwing at Madhumati aka Bua. Being a father, he knows he has responsibilities, and his instincts are alerting him. It's the gut feeling. I mean why would a guy pay for you to come to Delhi so quickly????Why is the guy staying over as a PG when he has relatives in the city. And by the appearance that the guy gives, he seems to jovial, then why would his relatives not keep him? And why is teh boy so sugary? No boy (who's not despo) stoops this low...

Bua ji: Unka bheja main kuch naahi hai. She 's just one of compulsive relatives who just sees a boy who's not, blind, deaf, and sweet talking, and assumes he is the one. Get the catch before someone else gets it. She's rather blind figuratively speaking. She thinks she's helping her bro, but rather she's dug a grave problem.

And by the way things are going, no one reprimanded Buaji for keeping Shyam as PG when there are young girls around the house.

Hey La & mami, could you please call the police to do a background check on Buaji's PG!😆
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agreed, I feel like he is one of the very few characters on the show that actually thinks realistically like any of us would and it is really refreshing to watch. I hope they dont kill him off, this whole medicine-shyam-evil thing worries me slightly

What do you think will happen next on IPKKND? Let us know on: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1806488
Emjae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved how he was ill but still had the wits to snoop in Shyam's phone. Go Shashi Babua Go!!!!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
tht wuz the best. he went for the phone n got the numberr!
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love his character ... Only one to think logically " Shyam saved khushi in Lucknow and then its not coincidental that he met her again in Delhi .. right when they just walked in Delhi "  
I just love him. He is typical father. Always on guard. I am so waiting for the day when Arnav and Shashi babu will meet. That will be a revelation in itself...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely love him. thats how a Dad is supposed to be. all the women of that house are so naive and guillable. i am happy that the dad is smart!
..Anj.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i love him
he is the best dad
so natural in his acting👏
and most important
complete opposite of nandakishor😆