Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: misti73

You are welcome Hari...well the story is out of our hands...It is what the creatives think. I just gave some options, lets see what they are upto.

misti i know that story was out of our hands and we should see what cv's give us but expecting and wishing is of no prob na and who knows cv's may listen to us and give us what we wanty
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Misti I like your thinking. Well written thank you very much and enjoyed reading it.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Angie I like your extension ...will like seeing Radhikas backstory. In that house Radhika is facing one emotional and mental assault after another with no time in between to set her head straight...no one to guide her. Dev need to realise his mistake too...he has to realise that he is taking Radhika for granted.

Yes, that is what made me think of new family members for Radhika who would come in as positive characters.  Also we never got a closure of Radhika's background in CB1 and so would like some positive family member (maybe a grandfather who can show what real love of a grandfather can be) to come in their lives.  From Dev's side, they should bring in Chaya whose impact at this time would not be very great because they killed Dada.  Would have liked Chaya confronting Dada.

But if reincarnation story is to be shown,  hopefully it would be more modern and this track should be resolved properly before they go to that storyline.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harianjana

misti i know that story was out of our hands and we should see what cv's give us but expecting and wishing is of no prob na and who knows cv's may listen to us and give us what we wanty

Hari you misunderstood what I was saying...what you have written is what I wrote too...by giving options I meant that any of these choices is what I hope or wish to see...so I have no problems in people writing what they wish to see and in the same way I also have no problems in people writing when they don't like something that the cvs are showing, because if people don't write then the creatives will never know...but the important thing is that there should be a healthy balance between the two.  
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivamala

Misti I like your thinking. Well written thank you very much and enjoyed reading it.

You are welcome shivamala. Glad that you liked it.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Yes, that is what made me think of new family members for Radhika who would come in as positive characters.  Also we never got a closure of Radhika's background in CB1 and so would like some positive family member (maybe a grandfather who can show what real love of a grandfather can be) to come in their lives.  From Dev's side, they should bring in Chaya whose impact at this time would not be very great because they killed Dada.  Would have liked Chaya confronting Dada.

Truthfully, based oh human behaviour and psychology Radhika needs to get out of the house and go somewhere else...she is facing one assault on her emotions after other with no time to think...she is ruled by this fear she has regarding Dev...also as long as this fear is there in her she will actually end up creating more problems and people also  use this fear to manipulate her. So basically she has to get over this fear and for that unfortunately she has to get out of that house and go somewhere else. She also needs to meet some positive and wise people who are not linked to this family who can show her the right way (to show that they are unbiased). It is only when she gets over this fear regarding Dev will she  be able to fight back and not let anyone have any reason to control her. Chaya can still be brought in for confrontation with the Purohit family...the entire family is basically using her son for what they want.

But if reincarnation story is to be shown,  hopefully it would be more modern and this track should be resolved properly before they go to that storyline. Yes...if re-incarnation of both shown then this track needs to be resolved and closed properly...

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
UrFanForever thumbnail
Thanks for the thoughts Misti. I enjoyed the episode. radev have nice scenes and maheswari is helping radev.
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti, just manged to watch Friday's episode. watching Radhika lifeless is so painful. Like you  I also Wish there was somebody elder who can give her a hug and guide her in the right path
Coming to the future track how can they kill title character and the essence of the show. If they are taking the Reincarnation route hope they go with our 1st option and bring back a strong Radhika.  
Can't wait to see what Radhika and the audience have go through.

Loved reading your thoughts as always.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: UrFanForever

Thanks for the thoughts Misti. I enjoyed the episode. radev have nice scenes and maheswari is helping radev.

You are welcome.😉...RaDev's scenes were fitted well to the ongoing plot ofthe show...as for Maheshwari, she is actually using RaDev to help herself...anyway atleat Radhika has got to know Barkha's real face.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmis

Misti, just manged to watch Friday's episode. watching Radhika lifeless is so painful. Like you  I also Wish there was somebody elder who can give her a hug and guide her in the right path. Yes it was...felt like giving her a hug because thats what she needs right now..wish smeone wose was there in that family to hold her hand and help her make her decisions...Rubina was brilliant in her portrayal of broken down Radhika...if the audience is reacting this way then that mean she as an actress has been successful.

Coming to the future track how can they kill title character and the essence of the show. If they are taking the Reincarnation route hope they go with our 1st option and bring back a strong Radhika.  
Can't wait to see what Radhika and the audience have go through.Thats what I have been thinking...anyway lets see what is in store for us. The creaives have options to take this story in a logical way.

Loved reading your thoughts as always.thanks laxmis.