Mistis thoughts 23rd september 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Well today...its Radhika caught in a mesh...badi bahu telling her that she herself might be bad and have done loads of bad things but will not let an outsider come and play with the families emotions...so in one way reminding Radhika and indirectly putting her on the pedestal that if she being bad can do this for the family then why can't Radhika being good do the same thing... Radhika is in a zombie stage now, feeling the pressure...disbelieving that Barkha can do this to her and wander around the house and watches Barkha sleeping peacefully...and then lands in Dev's room thinking to herself. The gravity of the situation lands on her that the property is now in Barkha's name and now fear sets in that if she says anything to Dev then he in a fit of anger might do something...in fact she spends the whole night looking at Dev'again fear of losing him. Then in the morning when Dev tells her that why didn't she spend the night in Barkha's room, in a broken voice she tells him that she wanted to  come back to him...Radhika was looking like a little girl who has completely lost her way and does not know what to do. Dev guesses that's something is wrong and aks her but again fear makes her keep her mouth shut. Downstairs Radhika is lost in her fears and Padma notices it...Dev comes down and requests Radhika for tea and she serves him but her heart and mind are not in it...Dev is continuously watching her...Dev then requested for her company and I think or the first time she avoids giving it to him and goes to cook. Dev follows her there when he realizes that something is seriously wrong but then gets hurt that Radhika does not want to tell him...and the final screw to Radhika is tightened by badi bahu who comes in to warn her that if she does not do anything than Barkha will take Dev and that's terrifies her.

Today I saw a shell of a girl who does not do what to do...she knows that she cannot ignore this truth but does not know how to get out of it...she wants to tell Dev but is afraid of his actions...and in this way she is pushing away Dev emotionally and hurting him that she does not want to share her problems with him...today felt very sad for her...I know that she has done wrong but there was no one there to guide her...people were putting her on pedestal...brainwashing and manipulating her...and she being immature and having no guidance slipped...and now this 20year old girl who should have been celebrating her marriage to the love of her life has instead got the weight of the world on her thin shoulders...Dev is trying to reach out to her but her fear is making her shut him away.  Sincerely hope that she tells Dev the truth and they both them decide what to do... 

As for acting brillaint acting by Rubina as the lost and almost broken Radhika...wish some elder was there in that house who was also wise who could have held her hand and shown her the right way...instead she only gets manipulations and brain washing from them. Avinash as the worried and confused Dev was also very good...he knows that something is wrong but cannot put his finger on what went wrong and is trying the make Radhika a talk but Radhika's fear have built a wall around her.Liked Pragati Mehera too. 

The makers have given us some hints as to how this track will progress and what will happen...they have mentioned twice through Radhika and Dev about Rohan and RP...Radhika told him that the best way to repent will be to help in the matters of RP...Dev has twice said that he is ready to give up RP to Rohan and tell everyone the truth...then the lamp in the temple falling and Radhika saving it and putting oil in it...and praying that if anything should happen to Dev it should be given to her...so lets see what the creatives do keeping these points in mind...they have avenues to take the show forward...

1)    Radhika is presumed dead but is not dead...Dev is a shell...and looses mental stability...Barkha becomes the caretaker ...Rohan is affected by Radhika's death and he changes... Radhika comes back in disguise  to put everything back in its place ...she cures Dev too. By this time everyone is aware of Barkha and her behavior so when the truth comes out people accept Dev and Radhika because they have paid enough.

2)    The other option is both Dev and Radhika dies...Rohan and Barkha marry...Dev and Radhika reincarnation and the story starts from the beginning...maybe a youthful love story leading to them returning and revenge.

3)    Now they can forget the symbolisms and just let Radhika and Dev owe up to the truth and step down (they realize the error of their actions that by lying they have harmed the RP position more)...Rohan stands up for Radhika's character...the source of letter traced back to badi bahu and Barkha reeled in...and shown that the letter was read by Barkha and from there the planning was started to get everything from Radhika...everyone looses everything. Then Dev and Radhika slowly start working to gain everything back.

If you all want I can remove the ideas. Anyway its upto the makers how to take the story forward...      

Oops...I forgot to mention...credit for the ideas also goes to Zam123.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,  Liked today's episode.  Rubina was brilliant as Radhika.  Her slow walking to Barkha's room looking at her and then remembering how Barkha used to look so happy about her and Dev and then finally walking to her room and seeing Dev sleeping peacefully got reminded of Barkha's behavior in the past (saying that what was Radhika was hers) and then realizing that Barkha has now a lot of power. 
Her lost expressions is similar to what she faced when Rohan put the fear of losing Dev in her mind.  That time too she let fear rule her mind and stopped sharing with Dev.  Their Dev guessed that she was under some pressure and finally got out the truth.  Here too he can do the same.  But here he is clueless as he has no idea about Barkha (there he saw Rohan's volte face) and is also an impatient person.  He expects a lot from Radhika and gets hurt when she pulls herself away from him.  So today too he got upset with her in the end and walked out on her.

I agree that Radhika has no guidance here at all.  Even in her own maternal home, Mansa went with her judgement.  Here Dai and Padma are in their own insecure world where they want reassurance from Radhika rather than the other way round.  BB has her own interests and she is cleverly manipulating Radhka.  She is also impatient as she wants the truth to come out (doesn't think about the consequences that Barkha holds the property or doesn't care if Dev goes to jail for fraud; well Barkha will too but Radhika cares about Dev).  So she is prodding Radhika to reveal it to Dev who is very cautious as Dev's interests come first.

Now the montage is of Dev and Radhika turning towards each other and laughing while Barkha looks in resentment from the background.  So will Radhika eventually turn to Dev or will she keep on pulling away from him?

Next week's precap is again Barkha's silly games who think that the family and Dev would turn away from Radhika if she spoils the food. But this would only drive a point to Dev that there is something going on with Radhika and it is something serious.

Misti, as far as your scenarios are concerned,  I like them all.  I like 2) because they can start the story from fresh rather than the mess they have shown in various tracks.  But this may irritate viewers who would think of it as another gimmick.  The creatives need to follow tracks properly before jumping on another one.  They started with the college story that never went anywhere else.  Radhika coming to PB as a fake wife and making sure she gets her rights wasn't properly followed.  Barkha was inserted artificially and made strong artificially too.  So they should not jump on another track before resolving things properly.  If it is an reincarnation track,  what happens to Barkha?  I dont' see her as a main villain at all.  Usually leaps don't work properly.  Na aana did that this year and now its ratings fell and it is being shifted to afternoon slot.  Also, there were other Zee shows that I believe were closed soon after the reincarnation or leap track.

1) makes more sense because Radhika is supposed to save this family.  Even though she had a hand in making Barkha RPtain,  it was Dada and then Dev who made it happen.  So she clears up PF's mess and saves Dev at the same time.  I can see Rohan changing if Radhika is presumed to die.  If Radhika is presumed dead even before she discloses the truth,  then Barkha can continue to pretend to be nice and also act as RPtain with Dev either losing stability or remaining in his shell. 

3) is what I prefer.  Radhika eventually tells the truth to Dev and both realize that they made a mistake and went against Kanha's teachings when they chose the wrong path.  So Dev decides to come clean and loses his RP title.  Barkha can not be the owner of the property once truth comes out.  But she can contest it by saying that PF wants to defraud her because she owns the wealth.  

But again it all depends on creatives.  They can still bring the story to its original concept in a refreshing manner or continue to show absurdities.

Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved todays episode... di, dont remove these ideas.. if they go with any of these it will be interesting... its time for show to be back with a new beginning..
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Misti,great analisys!!Was a good epi today,for the simple fact of watching a wonderful actress impesonating so many emotions perfectly--pain of the betrayel,sorrow of lossing a friend,fear of beein helpless,confusion in not knowing what to do ,smth that doesnt affect dev nor the family...even though she was broken she thought abt the papers signed and the gravity of it...i too felt sorry 4 her,alone to think abt so many things!!This fear of loosing dev and bb words must make her talk,she has too before the danger increases!
Regarding ur ideas i would go more with no.3 and a little with no.2...i am a die hard fan of radev and i wanna see them together in any circumstances...on earth,in heaven,reborn...not reborn but together,not mental disability cause i dont want bh near dev
...this show its abt their story so things should go around them and not viceversa,they are the sun and the rest are the planets...
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Misti liked today's episode because CV's showed Radikha's dilemma, her emotions, BB dialogue both times, 1) Mandir 2) In the kitchen reached the target. Radhika not wanting to believe or to trust BB, going to see the sleeping BH and finally coming to Dev. 
Excellent performances by Radhika and BB followed by Dev.

I like all your options but CV's will go for option 1 I feel. 

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Misti,  Liked today's episode.  Rubina was brilliant as Radhika.  Her slow walking to Barkha's room looking at her and then remembering how Barkha used to look so happy about her and Dev and then finally walking to her room and seeing Dev sleeping peacefully got reminded of Barkha's behavior in the past (saying that what was Radhika was hers) and then realizing that Barkha has now a lot of power.Yes she was very good...the entire episode was about her ...her shock...refusal to accept the truth...remembering the good and fun times and then looking at Dev and realising what will be lost. 

Her lost expressions is similar to what she faced when Rohan put the fear of losing Dev in her mind.  That time too she let fear rule her mind and stopped sharing with Dev.  Their Dev guessed that she was under some pressure and finally got out the truth.  Here too he can do the same.  But here he is clueless as he has no idea about Barkha (there he saw Rohan's volte face) and is also an impatient person.  He expects a lot from Radhika and gets hurt when she pulls herself away from him.  So today too he got upset with her in the end and walked out on her. Yes he is trying but hitting against a wall...hopefully he will persist

I agree that Radhika has no guidance here at all.  Even in her own maternal home, Mansa went with her judgement. That was the main problem...Mansa in one way failed as a father...he gave her the love but placed her above him and that has contributed to this disaster. Here Dai and Padma are in their own insecure world where they want reassurance from Radhika rather than the other way round.  yes...they are after their own interest...BB has her own interests and she is cleverly manipulating Radhka.  She is also impatient as she wants the truth to come out (doesn't think about the consequences that Barkha holds the property or doesn't care if Dev goes to jail for fraud; well Barkha will too but Radhika cares about Dev).  So she is prodding Radhika to reveal it to Dev who is very cautious as Dev's interests come first.She does not understand that everyone will go to jail...because they were all witness to that signature.

Now the montage is of Dev and Radhika turning towards each other and laughing while Barkha looks in resentment from the background.  So will Radhika eventually turn to Dev or will she keep on pulling away from him? Hopefully she will turn...two heads are usually better than one...and Dev desreves to know the truth because his life will also get affected.

Next week's precap is again Barkha's silly games who think that the family and Dev would turn away from Radhika if she spoils the food. But this would only drive a point to Dev that there is something going on with Radhika and it is something serious.yes...just shows that she does not know the real Dev.

Misti, as far as your scenarios are concerned,  I like them all.  I like 2) because they can start the story from fresh rather than the mess they have shown in various tracks.  But this may irritate viewers who would think of it as another gimmick.  The creatives need to follow tracks properly before jumping on another one.  They started with the college story that never went anywhere else.  Radhika coming to PB as a fake wife and making sure she gets her rights wasn't properly followed.  Barkha was inserted artificially and made strong artificially too.  So they should not jump on another track before resolving things properly.  If it is an reincarnation track,  what happens to Barkha?  I dont' see her as a main villain at all.  Usually leaps don't work properly.  Na aana did that this year and now its ratings fell and it is being shifted to afternoon slot.  Also, there were other Zee shows that I believe were closed soon after the reincarnation or leap track. Angie these three scenarios just came in my brian and I wrote it down...the creatives do need to finish  track and then proceed to a new one...jumping from one track to the other will irritate the suidence and drive them away.

1) makes more sense because Radhika is supposed to save this family.  Even though she had a hand in making Barkha RPtain,  it was Dada and then Dev who made it happen.  So she clears up PF's mess and saves Dev at the same time.  I can see Rohan changing if Radhika is presumed to die.  If Radhika is presumed dead even before she discloses the truth,  then Barkha can continue to pretend to be nice and also act as RPtain with Dev either losing stability or remaining in his shell. Thats what I thought too regarding this track.

3) is what I prefer.  Radhika eventually tells the truth to Dev and both realize that they made a mistake and went against Kanha's teachings when they chose the wrong path.  So Dev decides to come clean and loses his RP title.  Barkha can not be the owner of the property once truth comes out.  But she can contest it by saying that PF wants to defraud her because she owns the wealth.  

But again it all depends on creatives.  They can still bring the story to its original concept in a refreshing manner or continue to show absurdities.
Yes...they can bring back the story to isoriginal concept if they want to and they should promote it well and not use fire and all that stuff the repel CB audience.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

loved todays episode... di, dont remove these ideas.. if they go with any of these it will be interesting... its time for show to be back with a new beginning..

It was a good episode today...the entire episode was planned well and it also contained very good acting. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Misti,great analisys!!ThanksWas a good epi today,yes it was for the simple fact of watching a wonderful actress impesonating so many emotions perfectly--pain of the betrayel,sorrow of lossing a friend,fear of beein helpless,confusion in not knowing what to do ,smth that doesnt affect dev nor the family...even though she was broken she thought abt the papers signed and the gravity of it...i too felt sorry 4 her,alone to think abt so many things!! Rubina was brilliant today...This fear of loosing dev and bb words must make her talk,she has too before the danger increases!
Regarding ur ideas i would go more with no.3 and a little with no.2...i am a die hard fan of radev and i wanna see them together in any circumstances...on earth,in heaven,reborn...not reborn but together,not mental disability cause i dont want bh near dev
...this show its abt their story so things should go around them and not viceversa,they are the sun and the rest are the planets...lets see what the creatives do...its all in their hands...I am sure they have some plans..  

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks misti for the great analysis... 

The makers have given us some hints as to how this track will progress and what will happen...they have mentioned twice through Radhika and Dev about Rohan and RP...Radhika told him that the best way to repent will be to help in the matters of RP...Dev has twice said that he is ready to give up RP to Rohan and tell everyone the truth...then the lamp in the temple falling and Radhika saving it and putting oil in it...and praying that if anything should happen to Dev it should be given to her...so lets see what the creatives do keeping these points in mind...they have avenues to take the show forward...Yes they have been...u have listed it well...

1)    Radhika is presumed dead but is not dead...Dev is a shell...and looses mental stability...Barkha becomes the caretaker ...Rohan is affected by Radhika's death and he changes... Radhika comes back in disguise  to put everything back in its place ...she cures Dev too. By this time everyone is aware of Barkha and her behavior so when the truth comes out people accept Dev and Radhika because they have paid enough...I do not like this option...

2)    The other option is both Dev and Radhika dies...Rohan and Barkha marry...Dev and Radhika reincarnation and the story starts from the beginning...maybe a youthful love story leading to them returning and revenge. Love this one...this way they can show RaDEv..as modern characters...and take us in a new direction...they may take this option..as we see they are revamping and might want to go in different direction..to bring in TRPS...and correct the mess..

3)    Now they can forget the symbolisms and just let Radhika and Dev owe up to the truth and step down (they realize the error of their actions that by lying they have harmed the RP position more)...Rohan stands up for Radhika's character...the source of letter traced back to badi bahu and Barkha reeled in...and shown that the letter was read by Barkha and from there the planning was started to get everything from Radhika...everyone looses everything. Then Dev and Radhika slowly start working to gain everything back...Looks an interesting one...but I do not think they will take this one...

If you all want I can remove the ideas. Anyway its upto the makers how to take the story forward...      

Oops...I forgot to mention...credit for the ideas also goes to Zam123. Thanks Zam

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,  I think your scenario 1) can also be expanded to bring in some positive characters as CB lacks positive characters.  Every show needs at least one or two.  Here Mansa is positive but he is ineffective.  So if Radhika is presumed dead, they can show that she is reunited by her birth family (maybe grandparents who had disowned her parents due to their love marriage or something such).  They can show few months gap and show her coming back as another character with the help of her birth family.  This way, it would be still Radhika but she can pretend to be a look alike to fool Barkha.  

We also get to see Radhika's background story which was never shown properly in CB1 and there is payback for Dev too.  Since he chose the easy way by keeping both Radhika and RP title and did injustice to both, he loses Radhika - the most precious thing in his life.  So they show remorse and repentance on his part while he mourns for Radhika.

So then he meets Radhika again and knows in his heart that she is Radhika.  But Radhika denies it because she wants to make sure that she can get property back from Barkha and expose her.  Since Barkha would be exposed in Radhika's absence as a bad RPtain (now she is taking Radhika's help in everything),  Mahant and company would accept Radhika as RPtain.