Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It was all about Confidence & being NAUGHTY ..!! (Page 9)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank you so much PratheekshaHug..Yar do you knwo that YOu are a class writer gosh..that Jeh wala Chand amam ki lori aur katori made me fall from my chair..Yaar GOD..tum toh bass tum ho yaar..Thank you so much for being there..HugYes there was no misunderstanding ..but the game is just begun..& I am still woried how much can Piay take it..Yaar..Awww..ABHAY & his smiel & warmth saved her this time..but woh bhi pyara ki duniya mein hai..how much can sh etake this faling is my worry..OuchOh were super duper glowing na..Day Dreaming

don't worry yaar, abhiya is inseparable, aur abhay pia se dur nahi jayega aur nahi pia use jane degi, maithly se nahi hari to kya alina se haar jayegi, na bilkul nahi, wo shayad ye sochle ke alina abhay ko us se chin rahi hai aur kuch nahi sochegi, wo abhay se lad sakti hai jhagad sakti hai par uske bina nahi reh sakti, jab wo khud pretend karta tha ki wo dusri ladkiyo ke sath hai, tab bhi nahi mani, to ab kyu manegi, pia abhay ke liye grey ban sakti hai, aur kuch bhi kar sakti hai, aur shayad hame grey pia jaldi hi dekhne ko mile, hamne kal ke episode mai majak mai hi sahi jhalak dekh li hai, & thanks for your sweet compliment, pia abhay ko kisi aur ke sath bilkul nahi sahegi, ab dekhte hai ki pia alina ko abhay se kaise dur rakhti hai , my abhiya Day Dreaming

Pratheeksha ..first of all sorry for doing such horrible mistakes Typing  in my above answer yaar..I seriously am embarassed..I never realized..I was at work place so in a hurry I did this blunder..please forgive me..HugEmbarrassedLOL..and all that I agree Pratheeksha ki ABHIYA are eternal & they cannot distrust each other...YUP she dint give up when he really wanted her to beleive he was datingLOL..lets wait & watch..something tells me..she will getupset or frystrated..kyunki once you have expressed & admitted in love..bardashth nahin hota hai yaar..kehena aasan hai..sambhalna mushkil hai..Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lost_in_love

Originally posted by lost_in_love

--------------edited--------------

Beautiful post di...Clap

ya today the entire epi was great...offcourse abhiya convo is the reason...bt nt only tht...i loved the part were pia heard alina's confession...it was a relief fr me...coz i didnt wantd pia to b in dark abt abhlinas matter...and thank god pia knows everything now...atleast she will b able to deal with it nw.

pia is behaving so maturely...and i just loved it...she even helped alina with her makeover and tht shows wht a golden heart pia had...Embarrassedno wonder abhay loves her so much.

abhiya convo was simply awsum...it was sweet and naughty at the same time...showing pia's possesiveness and love fr abhay...yup abhay was enjoying it too...he was so normal...havnt seen abhay infact both lik this before...so tht was nice to watch...Tongue
agree...when abhay said...warning hann?... his voice sounded deep and husky ...yet so sensual...m sure pia ws totally bold...Wink

and thank god this all was happning in an open road and offcourse under broad daylight...and tht was a refreshing change...it means their love is no more dark...their divine love has made its way to light...which also means hope fr a better tomorrw...Embarrassed

again a terrific song...one of m fav8...the song is beautiful with some awesum lyricsSmile

p.s - di plz make a separate post on abhiya phone convo...plzz...and waiting fr ur weekend abhiya os too...u promised remembr?...Evil Smile

t.c. love ya loads...Hug

Awww...that is cho chweet post of yours loved it..HugYes...Piya showed teh reason wh Abhay just cannot stop loving her even for a sec..awwwDay DreamingGolden heart is too small a word..& I hope she is not pushed too much to the wall..Confusedbecause..after all she is a Lover..how much can anyoen be an angel watching you Bf faking it with another girl..GOD jab mein yahan burn hosaktihoon toh Piya kaise zinda rahegi bolo..EmbarrassedOuchAnywayz..it will be very very interesting to watch hun..lets wait ..Day DreamingAnd OS..omg..you still remeber ehh..LOL& Iam sooo happy you loved that song.dedciation..Big smile
ya di golden heart is too short to describe pia's heart. bt di i g hv a feelng tht abhay wont fake romance wth alina. u knw wht today i and my tygi were discussing and my taygi told me-abhay nevr listens to chand..does he? no na? then this time also he will nt follow chand's ordr...he is a balancd guy and will do wht is right.i ws takn aback wth her confidence coz she is nt a regular viewer.!!...so b/w u r makng a post on abhiya convo na? and yes i do remembr ur os wala promise Smile

Awww..I love the fact that your Tayaji is so sweet & he discusses with you PKYEKShockedcho cute.Clap.convey my love to your Tayagi..Big smileAnd I hope your Tayagi's words are true..infact beleive it or not I was also thinking the same ki Abhay never listens to chand..but that was mostly in case of things related to Piya & this also effects Piya;s heart so hoping that what we think is true..cv's ka koi bahrosa nahin hai..mein toh apna dil haath mein leke ghum rahi hoon..LOLdar ke maare..kahin burst n ahojaaye shock aur pain se..OuchLOLYUP I will dothat phoen thing..& will try a OS tomorrow..if possible..dont break this news but..LOL
priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_1234

Hemaaa diii CUte post.. Hug

I so so loved abhiya today. Embarrassed They were naughty, confident , trusting, possessive, romantic n dreamy as always. Day Dreaming

I didn't expect Abhay to tell about his dad's instructions to piya. That was a shock. Also when alina tells about abhay to dobrial sisters , piya was not feeling so in-secured or scared. She was more worried about how abhay will make alina see the truth. That was sweet too. Big smile 

I loved how piya grabbed his collar n threatened him when he playfully says abhay alina make a perfect pair. LOL Loved AbhIya's smiles , their glows when he tells her his true feelings for her. 

Why i dunno i feel piya n abhay will be in this together. This is a test of their trust they have for each other n i feel they will come out with flying colours. 

Priya that was a wonderful extention of my thought sweet heart..Loved every word you have written..HugYes Priya..thay are together in this.& I want it to be that way...but I wonder how long will Piya's strength last ..as I myself cannot tolerate anyone even say 5 feet close to abhay..so anyone getting close to Abhay... whateverFaking ABhay says..it will be impossible for her to hold it..when will that dam brake is the Question I feel..Ouch

Aww di i think piya is gonna surprise us with her strength & trust Wink..  Yes there might be some misunderstanding to begin with but AbhIya will come out stronger .. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Oye Hema u didn't reply me in ur comeback post. Yesterday that last part was very sweet. Abhay was trying to jalooing piya. At first piya was teasing him but when he tried to jalooing piya she gave him the warning and at the next frame abhay melted sweetly saying can I ditch u. U are my heartbeat. Abhay bhi janta hai apni sherni se panga lena uspar bahut bhari padega.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICMaria-capri

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
aww..u r always a sweetheart. Hug n dnt worry, i ll wait for ur replies on other threads. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sanchita--

Oye Hema u didn't reply me in ur comeback post. Yesterday that last part was very sweet. Abhay was trying to jalooing piya. At first piya was teasing him but when he tried to jalooing piya she gave him the warning and at the next frame abhay melted sweetly saying can I ditch u. U are my heartbeat. Abhay bhi janta hai apni sherni se panga lena uspar bahut bhari padega.Wink

Awww..SANCHU..darling.Hug.I have to answer many many people in that post yet...sorry I will do it asap..At present I am doing a new post.have a look when I finish it soon..Oh it was a classic na..YUP ABhay melted like a hot chocholate for Piya na..awwwDay Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 24 September 2011 at 11:46am
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
beautiful post sorry for being too late...came to forum now and saw ure awesome blossom post...forgive me..

with regards
jazz
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

aww..thank you so much AnupamaHug..yes i have been observing you were very cool with Alina stuff & I had no objections on that.( but  must say I wonder hwo do you alldo that ..you know..Shocked).but it was ..it will& willalways be impossible for me to even accept a mosquito inbetween ABHIYA soROFL ..baaki sab toh bohoth dur ki baathai na..samjhina.Wink.Tongue LOL,..I swear Anupama yeh sab mein jaanbujke nahin karti hoon..but I really get frustrated & sooo posessive for ABHIAY ki poocho mat..so I was upset last night ..because Jeh ko tolerate karte karte..abb yeh naya fake thing really killed me..but all of your love got em here back..I seriously adore you all..I cant sleep without expressing with you all..HugYes ABHIAy post leaphave been more understanding & mature..& I am so loving it.waise pre leap also had its own charm..I just cannot get over any ABHIYA moments & this also joins that eliet club of ABHIYA classic moments category..Day DreamingExactly Anupama ..I always say now this is what is called chemistry..Hug

Hahaha ... I did think you might have noticed it! Tongue Nevertheless that doesnt mean I dont want Abhiya -- I do more than anything else -- but I also wanted Alina Abhay friendship to grow -- and well that is happening -- So I am happy Smile

I cant see anyone b/w Abhiya too Hema but I love seeing a jealous Pia more than anything else Wink -- Phir jo Abhiya scenes mein mazaa aata hai woh waise nahi aata mujhe! And plus I know Abhiya will be together and are together toh I am planning to enjoy the tadka added by Alina Tongue

I understand you -- I know how much you like Abhiya and frankly I cant tolerate Jeh also . I dont know but I can see a Jealous Pia but not a heartbroken Abhay Embarrassed I admit Abhay kuch bhi karega I can forgive him isiliye Alina is not much of an issue for me -- I just want Abhay to have Alina just like Edward had Alina and Stefan had Caroline. 

As for Abhiya -- Main bhi unhi ki pankhi hoon and I do hope to see more of their scenes soon Embarrassed

LOVE HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index