Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Hema Di..๐Ÿค—
Itni Himmat...humein ullo banaya..๐Ÿคฃi was waiting for Abhiya romance..but was watching Arhu romance...๐Ÿคฃ
But that last 2 mins scene was mindblowing...yaar...
Ya... Di..there was a special glow on VISU's face..they were looking extremely HOT..both..
and i was not able take my eyes off them especially Vivu.โ˜บ๏ธ..
Wow..kya attitude hain yaar...kya confidence..
And Abhay's dialogue๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..
and when Abhay holds Piya's hand smoothly...wow..he was completely different..Strikingly handsome..โ˜บ๏ธand breathtaking...โ˜บ๏ธHayee...โ˜บ๏ธ
and then Abhiya...aww..๐Ÿ˜.iand they were like Khulam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono..๐Ÿ˜. wish we get to see that scene again in Monday's epi...๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much Selina..๐Ÿค—AW..YOU ARE SO MUCH LIKE ME..YAAR  & oh they were super glowing hai na..๐Ÿ˜VISU..They have spread their root to every cell fo my body yaar..๐Ÿ˜ณAnd that Hand holding & caressing softly was the sweetest thing ever..Aw..I seriously felt that flutter..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

I loved Abhiya. Hope this understanding between them remain.
Love U. TC.๐Ÿค—

Thank you SNIG's ..๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: friends2805

I am so crazy...I watched tht particular scene 3- 4 times ...lol

OMG only 3 4 times..I watch their every scene at least 15 times..when ever it is there & some times it goes to 25 times..๐Ÿคฃ
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hema Dhi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Dhi lovely beautiful post on abhiya. Nice song Selection. Don't you dare try to leave ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ  i am glad you came back Dhi, this Forum is soulless without you.๐Ÿ˜Š  Abhiya both were naughty ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ˜yeah it was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ especially from abhay's side. but it was classy in abhay's style. i agree with each n every word of yours. Abhiya both were glowing in love Issh.  the smirks n the possessiveness was too good. it could have not been better.  piya's trust in abhay n knows he is hers only๐Ÿ˜.   i loved how she grabbed his collar n said everything๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  he told her its his dad's plan for once no secrets ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  i also like how abhay was calming her n questioning his dilemma he had  in his head the other day shown.  he also assured her. i just hope they use this coming track to take abhiya's relationship to another level. showing their undeniable trust without any questions. they already have it and piya has not questioned abhay about how he knows abhout alina. it clearly shows she cares a damn about everything else. i love her for this too. Abhay is everything for her.  Remember she said i love all your forms abhay.  i guess abhay's gray side is a test for piya n she is gonna ace it with ease. i just hope no misunderstandings  but how many misunderstanding can they show we had enough so i sure it will be none atleast i hope so.  but whether piya misunderstands abhay her love will concur over it she will forget it like a child.  
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Hema Dhi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Dhi lovely beautiful post on abhiya. Nice song Selection. Don't you dare try to leave ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ  i am glad you came back Dhi, this Forum is soulless without you.๐Ÿ˜Š  Abhiya both were naughty ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ˜yeah it was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ especially from abhay's side. but it was classy in abhay's style. i agree with each n every word of yours. Abhiya both were glowing in love Issh.  the smirks n the possessiveness was too good. it could have not been better.  piya's trust in abhay n knows he is hers only๐Ÿ˜.   i loved how she grabbed his collar n said everything๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  he told her its his dad's plan for once no secrets ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  i also like how abhay was calming her n questioning his diler..mma he had  in his head the other day shown.  he also assured her. i just hope they use this coming track to take abhiya's relationship to another level. showing their undeniable trust without any questions. they already have it and piya has not questioned abhay about how he knows abhout alina. it clearly shows she cares a damn about everything else. i love her for this too. Abhay is everything for her.  Remember she said i love all your forms abhay.  i guess abhay's gray side is a test for piya n she is gonna ace it with ease. i just hope no misunderstandings  but how many misunderstanding can they show we had enough so i sure it will be none atleast i hope so.  but whether piya misunderstands abhay her love will concur over it she will forget it like a child.  

Aw..Shivani..My dearest Thank you so much..๐Ÿค—& I am so happy to read your post as you always say..my heart felt feelings..so clearly..I am actually worried how much will PIYA tolerate thsi Faking stuff yaar..Even though sh eknows ABHAY is ONLY & ONLY hers..& I tell yu..if I cant watch it..how can Piya watch it..NOWAY..I am smelling something serious going to happen & I want it that way..I am not at all liking thsi faking with each & every girl possible..Abhay ka kya koi sample tester Samjha hai..unhone..๐Ÿ˜ˆits very very annoying..๐Ÿคข Yes Piya has been very very strong till now..& I hope she jaggs him & makes Abhay big time Jealous with her faking..with J & he gets out of control & we get a posessive steamy moment between the two ..& I want Alian to watch it..with Jeh..& all the hell breaks loose..๐Ÿ˜†
 God I so want the heel to break loose..it is better than ..this hell I am living now anywayz..๐Ÿคข

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HEMADI!
what a rapchik come-back han!hemadiiikis chiz se bani ho abhiya k liye yar!phir 1 bar mar dala apni post se!always lovly post like u!so,very nauthy-naughty our abhiya han!hath main hath!wow...& vo bhi with smile.so cute honge dono na!lov them.ab intjar rhega unki full on romantic story ka!ye track end ho jaye jaldi se .bus!
thanks. u back with all courage!ab shyad khuch bhi ho bt aap kabhi chodke nahi jana han!meri bat to hameshahi alag rahegi!

par maine epi. nahi dekha hai-aapki post ne sab kuch muze dikha diya vo bhi live in my dream or mind!seriously!
ab ye batao -aapne ye sab kaise likha!want a medicine of ur's!
reply bhi do jaldi se with medicine!
(aaj bhut bar-problem in loading a page so muze doble likhana pada yar ,& ye shirt likha hai.sorry 4 late!)aapke post ke liye jitana likho utna kam hai!
Edited by sukugeny - 12 years ago
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hemaaa diii CUte post.. ๐Ÿค—

I so so loved abhiya today. ๐Ÿ˜ณ They were naughty, confident , trusting, possessive, romantic n dreamy as always. ๐Ÿ˜

I didn't expect Abhay to tell about his dad's instructions to piya. That was a shock. Also when alina tells about abhay to dobrial sisters , piya was not feeling so in-secured or scared. She was more worried about how abhay will make alina see the truth. That was sweet too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

I loved how piya grabbed his collar n threatened him when he playfully says abhay alina make a perfect pair. ๐Ÿ˜† Loved AbhIya's smiles , their glows when he tells her his true feelings for her. 

Why i dunno i feel piya n abhay will be in this together. This is a test of their trust they have for each other n i feel they will come out with flying colours. 
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all-how could u  think that u can leave this forum han????
i hv not commented on that coz me also so,so hurt ,can't tell u.so nt come here for 2 days. bt not think to leave forum & show!think +ve na.ok.

m so so so...millian time  happy that u r here again...with us 4ver!
vaise aap gayi kab thi?think han.

this was not fair that time.
now i am happy tht u r back with a bang!
nw super -duper abhiya post with their romance.lov ur post always na.& song also too good.vivu walking so smartly with dimple & sunshine to shine hi karegi na-with his color in her hand!i just loved that scene!den he holds her hand so sweetly -uska dil bhi dhadkata hai-1hi k liye!wowww they r so cute couple for mr always after my kasu(dmg).
hav u seen both suku & vivu?aisa lag raha tha -dono real main hi vo scene  kar rahe yar!kash ye hota...bt...
jane do.abhiya hai na.& in my dream to visu hi vas karte hai to...i can imagin what i want.bus pata nahi kabhi ye kabhi sach bhi hoga ya nahi.m +ve na.
ok.will wainting for further epi & want more romance of abhiya.
hemadi -i want to request u about ur song-on abhiya that is-of TITANIC u hav made on abhiya,i want to c it again from long time .will u plz give me d link of it.plz...my visu.i want .plz for me-giv me link na!
will u plz?ya phir us post ko dubara post karo na!thank u very much for beautiful post on abhiya.& sorry for late late reply.love u hemadi.vm dekha kya caridi ka?m just faint.ok.
DON'T LEAVE US 4VER!

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post ๐Ÿค—
just love yesterday epiโค๏ธ  abhiya scene was soo adorable dey both were looking soo cute.๐Ÿ˜
i sumhow knew it that pia wont misunderstand abhay n dis exactly what happens she was soo calm as if nothing happens looking forward to the cuming epi's
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S dont ever say dat ur gonna leave dis forum ok plzzz๐Ÿ˜”

Edited by Beb0 - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
comment updated on pg 1...plzz check...๐Ÿ˜Š