Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice post hema👏, you write amazingly even I noticed that smile and blush on his face, he look so adorable yaar😳, he look like amazing delicious chocolate cake😍 , they both are so adorable and glowing in love, I am actually shocked when abhay tease her back , & the way pia's expression change, first dark look on her face and then jealousy and anger, wow that's so amazing,😍 I think even abhay noticed that look on her face, the way she hold his collar give dhamki to that so class, & then abhay said warning ha, that's so cute, 😍wow yaar kya hogaya tha abhay ko, itna pyara itna cute kabhi nahi laga wo, I so wish pia wanted to pia kiss him in possessiveness😳, oh god kya hota jar aha in dino mujhe shayad  abhiya ka hi effect hai,😳 & then abhay confess his love for her & clere her doubts  , & pia  is so glowing in his love, I am so glad tha abhay tell her dad instruction, matlab not misunderstanding, aur waise bhi alina ke makeover ke bad to waise bhi abhay ko alina ko party mai notice karne ka time nahi milnewala, wo to mission par hai,😈 I am so thankful for that vampire, ise bich pia ke sath romance bhi karlega,, alina ko laga hai abhay use like karma hai but bechari ko ye nahi pata wo to dukhyari aatamavo ka masiha hai😉😆, aur love pia's expression its so cute that she is thinking ki abhay is sab problems  sai bahar kaise niklega, but not to miss her jealouss expression as well 😳, or jeh wah charan sparsh puttar, kya dimag paya wo bhi same to same chand jaisa paya hai,🤣 opps galat address pai paida ho gaya bacchu , tera ghar to raichand house honaa chahiye tha, chanda mama ki lori aur katori ke sath,🤣 kitna same socheto ho dono, kya bigad jata agar raichands ke yaha paida opps murda paya jata to🤣, vampireka leader to fir tub tu  hi banta aur tere abhya ka sath bhi milta 😍🤣aur hame teri is roj roj ki planning se chutkara bhi mil jata , kar di na bachovali galit, aur ab dekho alina ke sahare fir se abhay par dore daala raha hai , ise lagta hai iase ye abhay par control kar lega aur apna haq jama dega,, kab tak abhay ki mohmaya mai fasa rehega, mukt karde ab use aur khud bhi mukt ho ja,, wo kehte hai na teri hi dhup teri hi chaya biki sab mohmaya 🤣

Opps last misha ko pata chal gaya ki alina ka dil abhay pai hara, ab mat banana cupid aur ho ja nou do gyara,🤣 like to see you back hema, dekha koi misunderstanding nahi hui maine kal ke post mai kaha tha na abhay pia ka aur pia abhay ki hai aur ye koi nahi badal sakta, but very sweet romantic post yaar🤗⭐️

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sukugeny

HEMADI!
what a rapchik come-back han!hemadiiikis chiz se bani ho abhiya k liye yar!phir 1 bar mar dala apni post se!always lovly post like u!so,very nauthy-naughty our abhiya han!hath main hath!wow...& vo bhi with smile.so cute honge dono na!lov them.ab intjar rhega unki full on romantic story ka!ye track end ho jaye jaldi se .bus!
thanks. u back with all courage!ab shyad khuch bhi ho bt aap kabhi chodke nahi jana han!meri bat to hameshahi alag rahegi!

par maine epi. nahi dekha hai-aapki post ne sab kuch muze dikha diya vo bhi live in my dream or mind!seriously!
ab ye batao -aapne ye sab kaise likha!want a medicine of ur's!
reply bhi do jaldi se with medicine!
(aaj bhut bar-problem in loading a page so muze doble likhana pada yar ,& ye shirt likha hai.sorry 4 late!)aapke post ke liye jitana likho utna kam hai!

Arree yaar..kitna upar chadarahi ho yaar..mein itne pyaar se marjaavoongi..aw..& I dont mind that..aw..Thank you ..so much dear..OH dont worry I am here full & final..nothing will shake me ever again..dont worry..🤗You know yu are so sweet & nice & beautiful at heart that is why..I think even my post slooks awesoem for you..& all credit also goes to ABHIYA..& that is why whatever you write about them..it will look awesome..yaar..aw..Kya jodi hai na..Bhagwan en ohursat se banaya hai yaar sach mein..Thank you to Ekta to have  choosen these two yaar..😍& please remember I love you too ..🤗And what medicine darling..all medicine is ..ABHIYA .VISU madness...aur kuch nahin..& all of your love..🤗
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i edited my comment on page 1 ..😉
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_1234

Hemaaa diii CUte post.. 🤗

I so so loved abhiya today. 😳 They were naughty, confident , trusting, possessive, romantic n dreamy as always. 😍

I didn't expect Abhay to tell about his dad's instructions to piya. That was a shock. Also when alina tells about abhay to dobrial sisters , piya was not feeling so in-secured or scared. She was more worried about how abhay will make alina see the truth. That was sweet too. 😃 

I loved how piya grabbed his collar n threatened him when he playfully says abhay alina make a perfect pair. 😆 Loved AbhIya's smiles , their glows when he tells her his true feelings for her. 

Why i dunno i feel piya n abhay will be in this together. This is a test of their trust they have for each other n i feel they will come out with flying colours. 

Priya that was a wonderful extention of my thought sweet heart..Loved every word you have written..🤗Yes Priya..thay are together in this.& I want it to be that way...but I wonder how long will Piya's strength last ..as I myself cannot tolerate anyone even say 5 feet close to abhay..so anyone getting close to Abhay... whateverFaking ABhay says..it will be impossible for her to hold it..when will that dam brake is the Question I feel..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: visufansona

1st of all-how could u  think that u can leave this forum han????
i hv not commented on that coz me also so,so hurt ,can't tell u.so nt come here for 2 days. bt not think to leave forum & show!think +ve na.ok.

m so so so...millian time  happy that u r here again...with us 4ver!
vaise aap gayi kab thi?think han.

this was not fair that time.
now i am happy tht u r back with a bang!
nw super -duper abhiya post with their romance.lov ur post always na.& song also too good.vivu walking so smartly with dimple & sunshine to shine hi karegi na-with his color in her hand!i just loved that scene!den he holds her hand so sweetly -uska dil bhi dhadkata hai-1hi k liye!wowww they r so cute couple for mr always after my kasu(dmg).
hav u seen both suku & vivu?aisa lag raha tha -dono real main hi vo scene  kar rahe yar!kash ye hota...bt...
jane do.abhiya hai na.& in my dream to visu hi vas karte hai to...i can imagin what i want.bus pata nahi kabhi ye kabhi sach bhi hoga ya nahi.m +ve na.
ok.will wainting for further epi & want more romance of abhiya.
hemadi -i want to request u about ur song-on abhiya that is-of TITANIC u hav made on abhiya,i want to c it again from long time .will u plz give me d link of it.plz...my visu.i want .plz for me-giv me link na!
will u plz?ya phir us post ko dubara post karo na!thank u very much for beautiful post on abhiya.& sorry for late late reply.love u hemadi.vm dekha kya caridi ka?m just faint.ok.
DON'T LEAVE US 4VER!

Awww...Sonaaa..🤗Thank you so much,I love you too & Will promise..I will never again..say these stupid things that I will go away etc etc etc..😆,yes for sure those ABHIYA moments are VISU also..because..we know that in our heart right..😉 Yes both smiling like sun & sunshine,,awww..it was so dreamy & awesome..na...and yes I will surelytry & give you that link but please bear with me for some time...okay..🤗😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beb0

Amazing post 🤗
just love yesterday epi❤️  abhiya scene was soo adorable dey both were looking soo cute.😍
i sumhow knew it that pia wont misunderstand abhay n dis exactly what happens she was soo calm as if nothing happens looking forward to the cuming epi's
😃

P.S dont ever say dat ur gonna leave dis forum ok plzzz😔

Thank you so much Darling..🤗Yes it was a dream come true moment for all of us..we all wanted a super strong trust & that is what we saw..Thank you cv's but I feel the game is just begun..so we need to keep our fingers crossed...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reashma.

res.

edited---------------------------------

I have a hudge headheach but wanted to comment on ur post.
Finally we saw sum hawt steamy scenes..we deserved watchin that them. We are waitin for these kind of scenes. Just loved it when pia told abhi not to look at other females.. warna!!abhi plz be aware..😆
Love ur post and song.. ur fan Reshu.

Reshu always remember that there is no formality between us..if you dint feel well just leave it na..baad mein answer karo ya na karo..I dont mind..awww..sweety you are..🤗Take rest & sleep well everything will be fine...😃ABHIYA were adoringly outstanding & I am soo happy that you loved that song too..😛
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

--------------edited--------------

Beautiful post di...👏

ya today the entire epi was great...offcourse  abhiya convo is the reason...bt nt only tht...i loved the part were pia  heard alina's confession...it was a relief fr me...coz i didnt wantd pia to b in dark abt abhlinas matter...and thank god pia knows everything now...atleast she will b able to deal with it nw.

pia is behaving so maturely...and i just loved it...she even helped alina with her makeover and tht shows wht a golden heart pia had...😳 no wonder abhay loves her so much.

abhiya convo was simply awsum...it was sweet and naughty at the same time...showing pia's possesiveness and love fr abhay...yup abhay was enjoying it too...he was so normal...havnt seen abhay infact both lik this before...so tht was nice to watch...😛
agree...when abhay said...warning hann?... his voice sounded  deep and husky ...yet so sensual...m sure pia ws totally bold...😉

and thank god this all was happning in an open road and offcourse under broad daylight...and tht was a refreshing change...it means their love is no more dark...their divine love has made its way to light...which also means hope fr a better tomorrw...😳

again a terrific song...one of m fav8...the song is beautiful with some awesum lyrics 😊

p.s - di plz make a separate post on abhiya phone convo...plzz...and waiting fr ur weekend abhiya os too...u promised remembr?...😈

t.c. love ya loads...🤗

Awww...that is cho chweet post of yours loved it..🤗Yes...Piya showed teh reason wh Abhay just cannot stop loving her even for a sec..awww😍Golden heart is too small a word..& I hope she is not pushed too much to the wall..😕because..after all she is a Lover..how much can anyoen be an angel watching you Bf faking it with another girl..GOD jab mein yahan burn hosaktihoon toh Piya kaise zinda rahegi bolo..😳Anywayz..it will be very very interesting to watch hun..lets wait ..😍And OS..omg..you still remeber ehh..😆& Iam sooo happy you loved that song.dedciation..😃
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

Nice post hema👏, you write amazingly even I noticed that smile and blush on his face, he look so adorable yaar😳, he look like amazing delicious chocolate cake😍 , they both are so adorable and glowing in love, I am actually shocked when abhay tease her back , & the way pia's expression change, first dark look on her face and then jealousy and anger, wow that's so amazing,😍 I think even abhay noticed that look on her face, the way she hold his collar give dhamki to that so class, & then abhay said warning ha, that's so cute, 😍wow yaar kya hogaya tha abhay ko, itna pyara itna cute kabhi nahi laga wo, I so wish pia wanted to pia kiss him in possessiveness😳, oh god kya hota jar aha in dino mujhe shayad  abhiya ka hi effect hai,😳 & then abhay confess his love for her & clere her doubts  , & pia  is so glowing in his love, I am so glad tha abhay tell her dad instruction, matlab not misunderstanding, aur waise bhi alina ke makeover ke bad to waise bhi abhay ko alina ko party mai notice karne ka time nahi milnewala, wo to mission par hai,😈 I am so thankful for that vampire, ise bich pia ke sath romance bhi karlega,, alina ko laga hai abhay use like karma hai but bechari ko ye nahi pata wo to dukhyari aatamavo ka masiha hai😉😆, aur love pia's expression its so cute that she is thinking ki abhay is sab problems  sai bahar kaise niklega, but not to miss her jealouss expression as well 😳, or jeh wah charan sparsh puttar, kya dimag paya wo bhi same to same chand jaisa paya hai,🤣 opps galat address pai paida ho gaya bacchu , tera ghar to raichand house honaa chahiye tha, chanda mama ki lori aur katori ke sath,🤣 kitna same socheto ho dono, kya bigad jata agar raichands ke yaha paida opps murda paya jata to🤣, vampireka leader to fir tub tu  hi banta aur tere abhya ka sath bhi milta 😍🤣aur hame teri is roj roj ki planning se chutkara bhi mil jata , kar di na bachovali galit, aur ab dekho alina ke sahare fir se abhay par dore daala raha hai , ise lagta hai iase ye abhay par control kar lega aur apna haq jama dega,, kab tak abhay ki mohmaya mai fasa rehega, mukt karde ab use aur khud bhi mukt ho ja,, wo kehte hai na teri hi dhup teri hi chaya biki sab mohmaya 🤣

Opps last misha ko pata chal gaya ki alina ka dil abhay pai hara, ab mat banana cupid aur ho ja nou do gyara,🤣 like to see you back hema, dekha koi misunderstanding nahi hui maine kal ke post mai kaha tha na abhay pia ka aur pia abhay ki hai aur ye koi nahi badal sakta, but very sweet romantic post yaar🤗⭐️

Thank you so much Pratheeksha🤗..Yar do you knwo that YOu are a class writer gosh..that Jeh wala Chand amam ki lori aur katori made me fall from my chair..Yaar GOD..tum toh bass tum ho yaar..Thank you so much for being there..🤗Yes there was no misunderstanding ..but the game is just begun..& I am still woried how much can Piay take it..Yaar..Awww..ABHAY & his smiel & warmth saved her this time..but woh bhi pyara ki duniya mein hai..how much can sh etake this faling is my worry..Oh were super duper glowing na..😍
abhilover123 thumbnail
hema di hiii...nice post.it is fantastic as ever. 😊 .i am one of ur silent reader.u write in a such a beautiful way that who will n't get floored by ur post.hats off 2 u. u r jst unbelievable. plz dnt leave us.what can i say about abhiya - best romantic couple. 👏