.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
*my essay updated on pg1* πŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What can I say today Hema! Really I have no words πŸ˜›

Even though being an Abhiya fan I have been wanting to see Abhina aajkal -- but today the last scene made me care two hoots about Alina -- That last scene is what I call chemistry! πŸ˜³ What a mast scene it was -- I can keep watching it over and over again -- And seriously I am loving Abhiya together Post leap more than Pre leap. Reason -- They are both so understanding -- Pia dint question Abhay at all about Alina - she just taunted him naughtily and that was just so cuteee! And Abhay ka sarcastic answer was super mast πŸ˜‰

I love these two when they can have a cute - funny and an understanding conversation more than anything else -- And I am glad since their reunion the CV's are giving us more of it! Ab toh bas yahin hope hai party mein bhi Abhiya cute - funny moments milen! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

LOVE :)
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u kno hema main kal sabko yahi bol rahi thi ki this time at least abhiya mein misunderstanding nahin hogi, and see, abhay told clearly that its all dad's instructions. i m sooo happy aur aaj ka scene to itna jyada cute tha ki bass πŸ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

EDITED

I had complete faith that you would make a post tonight after a nice episode πŸ˜† and here you are πŸ€—
As you already read my post so you know how happy I'm today to see Piya πŸ˜³ I also noticed Abhay was a bit surprised when Piya threw the jibe on his face, "Abhay and Aina ha!!" πŸ˜† and as usual the attitudebaz Abhay Raichand quickly changed his expression and started to play with his words... uff abhay uff πŸ˜† But I'm really happy Abhay told her "dad's instructions" and she knows about Abhay and ALina. This is what we wanted isnt it? no hide-n-seek but complete TRUST in relationship and I'm glad you are getting it this time.  I had a tiny believe that this time there won't be any misunderstandings and Abhiya will trust each other and hold onto their relationship come what may. Today I saw my tiny hope blooming and I'm glad it happened. I pray and I really wish it stays watever happens around them. πŸ˜³
Totally agree with you..Suku's expression changing was awesomeee and Abhay's dimple was visible today when he said, "warning huh"... what a sexy tone that was hai... πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€ͺ
I loved loved loved Piya's warning... aisa hi hona chahiye... πŸ˜† but offcourse the ever romantic handsome vampy Abhay Raichand  shifted to his killer mood and melted her like butter πŸ˜³

I'm just loving Abhiya more n more... great to see them having conversations like in normal relationships, teasing each other in love and yes...a scene in daylight πŸ˜† good for a change from the bodyguard duty of Abhay in the jungle πŸ˜› 
ek wish puri huyi...daylight scene... ab ek sneaking into the bedroom scene mil jata to kya hota πŸ˜› 
Everyone is plotting against each other and I can see dark clouds hovering over them soon so just want to see them happy like this...glowing in love as much as they can.. πŸ˜³
btw, kya tumhe lagta hai we will be lucky enough to see some abhiya romance in the party πŸ˜›

p.s: love this song btw...😳

ha ha./..Mulla ki daud aakhir masjid tak hun..🀣😳Awesome tanzie..you explained my dil ki baat again..πŸ€—Ohh not to miss fo rlife that almost dimple wala smile hun..when he said..Warning hun..aww..it is the classiest romantic husky voice ever awww..loved it yaar..GOSH..☺️😍

YUP YUP YUP..I so want this ..plan to backfire for ABHAY ..in the sense..Piya should get upset & act with Jeh & Abhay to get over posessive yaar..awww..I so want to see that we never got that..till date..I want him to warn her ..for her life ..or say he should say I will bite you..mind you I am a VAMPIRE kind of a senetence..aw..that will be hot na..😍
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

HemuuuπŸ€—U R BackkkπŸ₯³

Hemu don't you dare leave us...well right now I am not in the mood to yell at youπŸ˜†..I am really happy that my sweet fren Hemu is back...πŸ˜‰

Now, lets get started with our abhiya mania😊

Piya, Piya, oh Piya Piya...it was all about Piya today hemu😳...I am so much in love with this character I can't even tell ya😊...kya ladki hain yaar?...can you believe she actually gave makeover to alina knowing that alina is doing all this to woo abhay?πŸ˜†..can you believe it?...well I can believe it..I had always this trust on Piya that she will always stay sweet and good natured girl no matter what happens...but to tell you the truth, if I were her, I would be like "No Way, leave my boyfren alone"πŸ˜†...anyways this is why we all  and abhay love piya right?πŸ˜‰..I don't care about what future hold for her, but I really like the way right now she is glowing in love and is so happy...this girl has golden heart and thats why abhay loves her so much😳...now coming to last scene, abhay ka blushing hona and that smile..oye hoye😍...last scene took the cake for me...piya the wife ne abhay the husband ko warning finally de hi di...but I simply love their understanding and faith on each other...😊

THANK YOU..THANK YOU.darling πŸ€—.baap re..bach gayi aaj daante se..πŸ€—YUP It was all about PIYA..I totally agree..& yes lets enjoy her awesomeness as I feel yeh party tak hi hoga..after which any normal human cannot & will not be able to tolerate anyone close to her BF..I seriously feel so sad for Piya at times yaar I mean woh mar mar ke jeeti hai ABhay ke liye..aur sab log aajaate hain usko apna claim karnekeliye..aww..& Abhay bhi na..is so ignorant..usske pyaar mein Piya itna marmarke jeeti hai na..awww..see seh cannot disclose she si in love ..or enjoy that blissfull moment in open..I really bleed for Piya these days yaar..anyoen even thinks indream about AbhaY also makes me feel liek soem oen has poured acid on my heart..🀒GOD I dint know I am sooo posesive & protective for ABHIYA yaar.😲.I myself am scared for me..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: quarkinsen

this is awesome dear ..

i realy enjoyed the whole abhiya part their understandind
and yet the love in broad day light in the middle of the street
i was expecting a hug but u know cvs

i like the epi most and pkyek like never before

thnx for this fab post

The pleasure was all mine..Thank you sweety..πŸ€—YES I am expecting a HUG..too..still ..as I feel they will start from that same scene on Monday..awww..what a moment it was na..πŸ˜πŸ˜› yes PKYEK ROCCKKSS..πŸ˜ƒ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

gosh ur posts r awasome.

i jus wait for ur post after the episodes everyday.

aw..your words mean a lot to me😳..& am glad & humbled with your words..GOD BLESS & Love you too..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

Hema...loved ur post...good I did nt hv to wait for it for long days. πŸ˜† Waise yes...even I noticed that extra glow on both Abhay(Vivu) and Piya(Suku's) faces and I thought I am imagining thigns. πŸ˜³ and the seemed very comfortable today..I mean more at ease then they did b4. BTW loved ur dialogue Maar diya jaaye.ki chod diya jaaye..bol tere saath kay suluk kiya jaaye..🀣  Suku was really class in tht scene...class acting, n today both Vivi and Suku were giving compliments to each other in acting. Loved ur song dedication. one of my fav songs. Finally good to hv u back...n I'v commented in other 2 posts of urs too, though a bit late. πŸ˜Š

HAI NA..HAI NA..there is super glow & that cute naughty smile on both their faces)ABHIYA / VISUπŸ˜›).. is saying how sweet & comfy they feel for each other  or with each other..πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈAbsolutely yes..felt like both were complimenting perfectlyna..awww❀️You loved the song ehh..I am soo happy..& will check out on those posts..aw..yes one I have read ..other one will read asap.πŸ€—
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Oh loved the way you have said..yes PIYA is a mixture fo best of the old & new..version & she is awesomely deadly & adorable to the core yaar..awww..I am soo feeling like ABHAY shoudl give her a naughty squeezy hug yaar..πŸ€—hmmm yes some power will surely come later I guess..πŸ˜‰

Piya was more worried how Abhay will handle Alina.  Yes Abhay should give Piya that naughty wala hug. She will be a rock for Abhay now. Hope she asks why does his dad wants him to be with Alina.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

What can I say today Hema! Really I have no words πŸ˜›

Even though being an Abhiya fan I have been wanting to see Abhina aajkal -- but today the last scene made me care two hoots about Alina -- That last scene is what I call chemistry! πŸ˜³ What a mast scene it was -- I can keep watching it over and over again -- And seriously I am loving Abhiya together Post leap more than Pre leap. Reason -- They are both so understanding -- Pia dint question Abhay at all about Alina - she just taunted him naughtily and that was just so cuteee! And Abhay ka sarcastic answer was super mast πŸ˜‰

I love these two when they can have a cute - funny and an understanding conversation more than anything else -- And I am glad since their reunion the CV's are giving us more of it! Ab toh bas yahin hope hai party mein bhi Abhiya cute - funny moments milen! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

LOVE :)

aww..thank you so much AnupamaπŸ€—..yes i have been observing you were very cool with Alina stuff & I had no objections on that.( but  must say I wonder hwo do you alldo that ..you know..😲).but it was ..it will& willalways be impossible for me to even accept a mosquito inbetween ABHIYA so🀣 ..baaki sab toh bohoth dur ki baathai na..samjhina.πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜› πŸ˜†,..I swear Anupama yeh sab mein jaanbujke nahin karti hoon..but I really get frustrated & sooo posessive for ABHIAY ki poocho mat..so I was upset last night ..because Jeh ko tolerate karte karte..abb yeh naya fake thing really killed me..but all of your love got em here back..I seriously adore you all..I cant sleep without expressing with you all..πŸ€—Yes ABHIAy post leaphave been more understanding & mature..& I am so loving it.waise pre leap also had its own charm..I just cannot get over any ABHIYA moments & this also joins that eliet club of ABHIYA classic moments category..😍Exactly Anupama ..I always say now this is what is called chemistry..πŸ€—
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago