Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
My happiness is now on cloud nine to see your post dear.😃🤗
Today's episode is meant to me only last 2 minutes abhiya's naughty... naughty... hawtty... hawtty amorous conversation😍.. At least next 2 days i could sink in dream of Abhiya😍... You know, i desperately want evil Pia😈❤️ ... who could not give any chance Alina coming close to Abhay. 😆
Ya, today another scene was touching me... the brotherhood relationship b/w Kabir & Dinsh is again refreshingly stared.

Lovely Post As Usual. 🤗   
Edited by nab_012 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Hema...

I will deffo use those scenes for my vm's.
I love it when Abhay has the blusher on - makes his lips and jawline more outstanding.
I ain't watched the full epi - buh just the bit of Abhiya.

Abhay did have that 'I'm aware you are starring me out' look on him.. He looked dashing.

They are both glowing.

I think - Alina - is a character like Carrie - with her storyline and electrical shots dene ki capability.

How will Pia fight against that power. If Alina tuns eveil all hell will break loose.
Maybe in such extreme conds Abhay and Jeh will pull together against Alina and save Pia.

Aww..Thank you.🤗.I knew you will do it.for me...😆.you are too sweet not to use that walk as per my request😳..& you explained it so well yes..his jawline looks deadly hot when eh gives that Killer smile yaar..Haiii..😍
Absolutely RIGHT Cari.👏.wohaaa..I cant beleive we think so much alike yaar..i also feel that now..Alina is so sos positive for BAHAY & PIYA & Jeh is fullon negative..but the table will turn soon where in Jeh will turn the saviour for ABHIYA..& Alina will be deadly dangerous for them..😛
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hema gud 2 c  yaar,Lovely post.I so luved Abhiya 2day especially Pia.This time their love scene was bit different.Thnk god not agn tht stupid hug scene in jungle wala ghisa patara romance it was cute,mischievous,naughty & lovable.The faith Pia showed on Abhay was too gud.I so loved the honesty in their relationship as of now.Hmm I m still in Abhiya's land😳

Thank you SRISH🤗...You said it so right..it was a fresh fresh change of romantic moment😳..they better dish up new new ways of doing the same..with same spunky dialouges na..awww..it was oogood..Yes..I sooo am loving that honesty & that is also is a relief yaar..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

I have a fever yaar ABHIYA ki romance ne HOSH hi uradi. 

awww..That was so cute yes..Ayesha🤗..me next to your bed..have  a look..🤣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Hema welcome back. Loved your post.

Even I am loving the Abhiya scene. Thinking of watching it again. They were so cute, pulling each other legs.😆 The glow on both of their faces was a treat to watch. Hope it stays that way.

What to say we finally have old Piya back and a better version. The old and new Piya has merged. She will be deadly.

Hope the cv's give her some sort of power. That would be something.😉

Hope they bring that doppelganger stuff back. As in TVD a doppelganger is supernatural cum human. As Piya is Maithli's doppelganger. 

Oh loved the way you have said..yes PIYA is a mixture fo best of the old & new..version & she is awesomely deadly & adorable to the core yaar..awww..I am soo feeling like ABHAY shoudl give her a naughty squeezy hug yaar..🤗hmmm yes some power will surely come later I guess..😉
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..Thank you.🤗.I knew you will do it.for me...😆.you are too sweet not to use that walk as per my request😳..& you explained it so well yes..his jawline looks deadly hot when eh gives that Killer smile yaar..Haiii..😍
Absolutely RIGHT Cari.👏.wohaaa..I cant beleive we think so much alike yaar..i also feel that now..Alina is so sos positive for BAHAY & PIYA & Jeh is fullon negative..but the table will turn soon where in Jeh will turn the saviour for ABHIYA..& Alina will be deadly dangerous for them..😛

See my new post Alina as carrie... u'll see why
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is awesome dear ..

i realy enjoyed the whole abhiya part their understandind
and yet the love in broad day light in the middle of the street
i was expecting a hug but u know cvs

i like the epi most and pkyek like never before

thnx for this fab post
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: nab_012

My happiness is now on cloud nine to see your post dear.😃🤗
Today's episode is meant to me only last 2 minutes abhiya's naughty... naughty... hawtty... hawtty amorous conversation😍.. At least next 2 days i could sink in dream of Abhiya😍... You know, i desperately want evil Pia😈❤️ ... who could not give any chance Alina coming close to Abhay. 😆
Ya, today another scene was touching me... the brotherhood relationship b/w Kabir & Dinsh is again refreshingly stared.

Lovely Post As Usual. 🤗   

Www..THANK YOU SO MUCH🤗 ..sweet heart..now you are seriously embarassing me..with your sweet words..am I so deserving I get scared.😳.GOD BLESS..& yeah that moment of 2 mins made the whole epi..as always..ABHIAY hai toh JAAN HAI..yaar..& yup me too want PIYA to be posessive & strong to make Abhay Jealous instead & feel restless & posessive & pull her to him..instantly..aw...😍
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gosh ur posts r awasome.
i jus wait for ur post after the episodes everyday.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hema...loved ur post...good I did nt hv to wait for it for long days. 😆 Waise yes...even I noticed that extra glow on both Abhay(Vivu) and Piya(Suku's) faces and I thought I am imagining thigns. 😳 and the seemed very comfortable today..I mean more at ease then they did b4. BTW loved ur dialogue Maar diya jaaye.ki chod diya jaaye..bol tere saath kay suluk kiya jaaye..🤣  Suku was really class in tht scene...class acting, n today both Vivi and Suku were giving compliments to each other in acting. Loved ur song dedication. one of my fav songs. Finally good to hv u back...n I'v commented in other 2 posts of urs too, though a bit late. 😊 Edited by chahat4u - 12 years ago