JP's foolishness = arnav's anger!- my take!!

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
after anji-khushi's emotional scene anji left nd arnav was standin there thinkin y did i tell her lyk datπŸ‘ he decided to say sry to her!! JP came nd asked foolish question nd he got angry!! so i think he bcame angry to JP cz of this reason!! juz read it!

seein khushi cryin arnav was thinkin y did i tell her lyk dat nd thought of flasback!! he stood there lookin at her nd decided to tell her sry nd thinkin hw will i  present it in frnt of her as this tym he dont want her to get angry on himπŸ˜† he finally got an idea nd was thinkin abt d scene juz thn JP came nd asked arnav baba can i keep ur phone in d bedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† arnav was super angry cz he frgot his idea cz of this servant's interaction. he wasnt ableto control his anger nd said keep it! should i take d phone nd do pujaπŸ˜† JP went nd arnav thinkin ok i'll tell her somehw as he was abt to go near her she went. he stood there thinkin ufh!! dat silly JP spoiled everythin! nd she's gone! wat will i do?

take care! see ya folks!!πŸ˜‰ im sure arnav has thought lyk this!πŸ˜† 

Edited by shobrakapooor - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oye hoye... the way your mind works... main sadke jawan!! lol...

Waisay ho bhi sakta hai.. Arnav Singh Raizada kay dimag main kya chal raha hai yeh pata hi nahi chalta!!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this and JP's question was sooo common sense!! What will Arnav do with the phone when he already told his people that he's cancelling all his meetings?
If JP really did not come in between, Arnav must have already apologized to Khushi.. 
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

Loved this and JP's question was sooo common sense!! What will Arnav do with the phone when he already told his people that he's cancelling all his meetings?

If JP really did not come in between, Arnav must have already apologized to Khushi.. 

yes d guy spoiled everythin!!!πŸ˜•
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Oye hoye... the way your mind works... main sadke jawan!! lol...

Waisay ho bhi sakta hai.. Arnav Singh Raizada kay dimag main kya chal raha hai yeh pata hi nahi chalta!!

haan haan ASR wont express his feelings as KKG doesπŸ˜‰
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey girls, did you notice that JP has more screen space than our Akash Bitwa??? 
memories_im thumbnail
Hahahaha soo truee!! πŸ˜†
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
a new female character is needed for joyprakash's love interest
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

. I studied that whole Jaiprakass-ASR convo about phone in great detail.. since for me that was highlight of the episode.. finding that Jaiprakass calls ASR , Arnav Baba and ASR lets him 🀣  I am still not able to come to terms with that..

regardless... I think ASR would have reacted with sarcasm with or without his looking for Khushi after that encounter.  Actually as a matter of fact.. I think Khushi ne Jaiprakass ko zyaada daant khaane se bacha liya

I am from Dilli and this is typically how Dilli folks will respond..well at least I respond when someone asks a question like this.. especially given the occasion that day. .. The response may appear to be a bit rude to non-dilliwaalas.. but thats such a typical dilli way of speaking..like how they showed  in the movie 'band baaja baraat".. Since my mom is originally from lucknow.. I am quite familiar with how lakhnavis talk also.. I think CVs are doing a wonderful job with the dialects and the speech patterns from both cities.. they have captured all nuances ..Good Job CVsπŸ‘

Actually I think since ASR was distracted, Jaiprakass didn't get more of an earful.  He was let go easily.. So I think the opposite happened..

Because ASR was distracted and looking for Khushi.. he let jaiprakass get away and just gave a snide remark..
Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

a new female character is needed for joyprakash's love interest

so true we can appoint laxmi for datπŸ˜†