Navya
Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 68)

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheeeky

You guys are insane! Jao apne apne kaam karo! Tongue Kaam karo kaam...jaise khaana banaao, aur erm...khaana banaao...erm erm aur khaana nahin banana kisi ko? Sab yahaan pade hain subeh se! LOL

I ran through the last pages...ran through fauji, buniyaad and Koshish...think those ring a bell and Fauji rang all the bells in the head that ever existed! Tongue Abhimanyu Rai wasn't he? Heart Nice memories...thank you everyone!

I agree with usha...nice adda, nice place and nice people Thumbs Up

Thanks for reminding, in between posting and reading, I finished all the tasks, including cooking,eating, cleaning and now time for sleeping. 

Abhi...rang many bells in my ear, I remember the class I studied too, when that show was on air, wouldnt say it in the forum, but I was too young to drool over srk. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantspdpnuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirl

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

for me

i like barun in BHPH than IPKKND

Edited by f.s.m - 27 September 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeekyanantanantnuttycleo

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Originally posted by kiran_rd

Well i m replying today otherwise i m more hooked in reading the stuff on adda
you should reply more often from now..see how much fun we ahd dicussin the shows...

Yeh u people so much fun thats right and yes i love discussions but since last 1 year India forums have changed alot ab pehley jesa maza nahi hai ...u hardly find sensible or light hearted discussions ..fun element is also missing + members have become too aggressive.earlier on it wasn't like that. Ouch  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleobarbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@Dee..We were actually thinking to get this post cross 100pages..this will be the first tanu post to do that..so we are gearing up to reach that mark now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8nuttycleo

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

Usha, yes young at heart. We r all young at heart.

U watch IPKKND, well then to see real talent of barun, watch BHPH, u will laugh and cry, and barun has done such a fab job, i used to watch that serial ardently. Plz catch on yt, the intial episodes r fab, forget the ending of the serial, they winded it up for bad trp and that too prematurely. 
Asha...a biggg jadooo ki jhappi for u...hopefully we rnt violating any I-F rules by going full on abt other shows!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanant

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by barbie2011

Well i m replying today otherwise i m more hooked in reading the stuff on adda
you should reply more often from now..see how much fun we ahd dicussin the shows...

Yeh u people so much fun thats right and yes i love discussions but since last 1 year India forums have changed alot ab pehley jesa maza nahi hai ...u hardly find sensible or light hearted discussions ..fun element is also missing + members have become too aggressive.earlier on it wasn't like that. Ouch  
arre then come to this adda..you will find all the things you are missing right here on this adda..we all too busy in our lives to get aggressive on anything on forum..and we just love making silly comments ad laughing our hearts out..waise we are sensible and mature toooWink..
 dont know abt changes in IF..becaue this is my first add on IF and i think the last one..unless the entire adda shifts to some other show forum...

Edited by barbie2011 - 27 September 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantnavyaalex8nuttycleoHayaa.m

anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@cheeeky - BHPH is Baat Hamaari Pakki Hai

@Urmi - thanks yaar - IF is not letting me "like" your post Confused...sorry

@Pooja - that good, eh? Will surely catch it then - seems like there's hardly anything to watch these days...and yeah, put in the application for the sales job - it's yours, I am sold on watching Barun in BHPH LOL

@Asha - will surely catch up - and Fauji, eh? There used to be a show called "Neev" airing Sunday mornings - anyone seen that? High school stuff, but used to be fun ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeekynuttycleobarbie2011

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

Originally posted by cheeeky

You guys are insane! Jao apne apne kaam karo! Tongue Kaam karo kaam...jaise khaana banaao, aur erm...khaana banaao...erm erm aur khaana nahin banana kisi ko? Sab yahaan pade hain subeh se! LOL

I ran through the last pages...ran through fauji, buniyaad and Koshish...think those ring a bell and Fauji rang all the bells in the head that ever existed! Tongue Abhimanyu Rai wasn't he? Heart Nice memories...thank you everyone!

I agree with usha...nice adda, nice place and nice people Thumbs Up

Thanks for reminding, in between posting and reading, I finished all the tasks, including cooking,eating, cleaning and now time for sleeping. 

Abhi...rang many bells in my ear, I remember the class I studied too, when that show was on air, wouldnt say it in the forum, but I was too young to drool over srk. 

And I was just about ...to drool n drool over him LOLBut I left him there ...n fell for something else. Erm...I mean I would fall for every moving thing when I was in my teens LOL Sorry...OTT comment! Tongue 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdnavyaalex8spdpnuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index