The Battle is Half Won - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Goodnight Kiran,Usha & Asha...

I remember those wagle ki duniya & Mungerilal ... class actors & class shows! there was Malgudi days  and  another  hit was superwoman story : Rajni!

Wow Nidhi- lucky girl! My husband has gone in to shock (just like angrypapa) after he has figured out my obssession with this show .. forum ki baat batane ka sehat ke liye haanikarak hai - so it is my own little secret as of now!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
Originally posted by barbie2011

oh that was one funny show..use to love it as a kid..so now your hubby has joined us too nice😊

@Urmi..Vellagiri at its best..what to do after finishing all the household chores..dinner etc done.😉

@Asha..Gud nite..sweet dreams..We have a mission tomorrow..can't let Tanu's adda down..we have to cross 100 .😉
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
I dont think I have seen that mungeri show...but the name itself makes me 🤣🤣...

Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Urmi..Vellagiri at its best..what to do after finishing all the household chores..dinner etc done.😉
its fun nidhi..i cant expect any of these from my hubby..he will go bonkers listening the names of this show..have been in US all his life ..have staarted watching hindi TV and cinema..coutesy my craziness behind Navya...
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Anyone remembers "Mungeri lal ke haseen sapne"..Raghuvir Yadav at its best😉.My hubby has got involved with this now..he is shouting out all his old time favs now😉😆

@Usha..Gud nite Usha, see u tomorrow🤗

Nidhi, I have been trying to catch up for the last hour or so reading thru Buniyaad, Nukkad, Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi, Fauji etc.etc. but just gave up finally when I read Mungeri Laal, man you guys so took me down memory lane :)) That's how old I am :))
Tanu wil have a minor stroke tomo seeing the number of pages this thread has reached n that too discussing everything BUT navya...bechara Shaheer might even get lost trying to figure out wats his next improvement in line if he at all does come n read these threads...come to know banda will also start watching all these shows to ideas 🤣🤣
oye...bhoots of this adda...i keep on going thru the posts quickly so that i c an end but no...anther pg is now added...sone waale sone jaao!!!
meri neend toh gayi! ab my husband is abt to wake up so shud stop typing & pretend to sleep or just shower!!
now abt Dekh bhai dekh...it had Shekhar Suman...
MR & Mrs waghle & mungerilal...how can i not remember them??!!

@ Shilpa what photographic memory u have...20 gulab jamun...all i remember is the star cast & laughing like mad!!!
@shilpa..i remeber waghela ke haseen sapne..a ggod one too..
 and yes Shaina..Rajni..it wans an entire different side if the story..very powerful and snensitive..remember that one too..
and yes malgudi days..it was a great show for kids i must say..use to enjoy that a lot..i think even that use to come during weekends..dont remember exactly though..

wow..so manyy shows and so many memories..
Usha..if you can just hang on..we will have one more celebration as you also turn golden...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by spdp

Goodnight Kiran,Usha & Asha...

I remember those wagle ki duniya & Mungerilal ... than there was Rajni!

Wow Nidhi- lucky girl! My husband has gone in to shock (just like angrypapa) after he has figured out my obssession with this show .. forum ki baat batane ka sehat ke liye haanikarak hai - so it is my own little secret as of now!

Thanks Shaina, I was trying to remember Waagle Ki Dunita. thanks for reminding me. Does anybody remember the Priya Tendulkar show, Rajni on Sundays??
Originally posted by nuttycleo

oye...bhoots of this adda...i keep on going thru the posts quickly so that i c an end but no...anther pg is now added...sone waale sone jaao!!!
meri neend toh gayi! ab my husband is abt to wake up so shud stop typing & pretend to sleep or just shower!!
now abt Dekh bhai dekh...it had Shekhar Suman...
MR & Mrs waghle & mungerilal...how can i not remember them??!!

@ Shilpa what photographic memory u have...20 gulab jamun...all i remember is the star cast & laughing like mad!!!
oh yes..that is who i meant..Shekahr suman..kapoor galti se lag gaya...