Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@All..KTLK is starting from oct 3rd at 8.00 PM on Sony.๐Ÿ˜Š
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_rd

For all those who plan to watch Dhoop kinary ..just remember that its a bit slow drama u will feel alot of difference especially when u r all used to with indian soaps. I doubt that u may find it boring as its of 80s but don't leave it in the middle try to watch the whole no matter u feel it slow or u don't like the looks of the actors ...Watch it for good acting, good dialogues and good direction..Its a simple yet fun loving serial.

Kiran - will deffo watch with patience - I don't mind slow - these days none of the shows are fast anyway -  tracks get dragged for ages and then trps drop and we have an abrupt ending...so this will be a refreshing change...will let you know what I thought after watching it...thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yahan sach mein bhoot or shud I say bhootniyaaan hai... jk jk...includes me too.. keep haunting this place from subah ki pehli kiran to night ki last light :)
I left this adda at page 61 for just an hr -- Soni- see, main kaam karne gai thi :( ... m officially working as of now, so thoda bohot karna padta hai!

Ok...join the hot discussion... yep, me too watched Buniyaad - bhooshan poottaar & lajoji growing up...
Loved Dhoop kinare - we used to get videos of the show from video gallerys & watch it! Highly recommend it!

Those days remember: there used to be Lehrein... movie mag! Was 'it' item then.. to watch as soon as it is out! i remember seeing Aamir khan in hot pants - posting qsqt pics to all rikshaws etc๐Ÿ˜!!! he was true chocolate boy of that time na!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I remember, liked Kashish - sudesh berry-malvika?? one - lovely story, an had good music too - can't recall right now!
Another favorite was Banegi apni baat - it was lot like NAvya in earlier days - all college life etc! And some solid actors - MAdhvan (he is one of my  favorite since then), Irfaan khan, rituraj,tisca chopra & all!

And ofcourse fauji, nukkad etc. Fauji- my fav was: 'I say Chaps' .. totally droolworthy guy! I say!

Aaah.. that time TV was real, after Kketa kchaos -I hardly watch these soaps - last of mine was: 12/24 karolbagh- tht too, not so religiously - like Navya!

Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
anantanant thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@All..KTLK is starting from oct 3rd at 8.00 PM on Sony.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Nidhi - I don't get sony, so I think youtube ki jai ho!
anantanant thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

yahan sach mein bhoot or shud I say bhootniyaaan hai... jk jk...includes me too.. keep haunting this place from subah ki pehli kiran to night ki last light :)

I left this adda at page 61 for just an hr -- Soni- see, main kaam karne gai thi :( ... m officially working as of now, so thoda bohot karna padta hai!
Ok...join the hot discussion... yep, me too watched Buniyaad - bhooshan poottaar & lajoji growing up...
Loved DHopp kinare - we used to get videos of the show from video gallerys & watch it!
Those days remember: there used to be Lehrein... movie mag! Was hot item then.. to watch as soon as it is out! i remmber seeing Aamir khan in hot pants - posting qsqt pics to all rikshawas etc๐Ÿ˜!!! he was true chocolate boy of that time na!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I remember, liked Kashish - sudesh berry-malvika?? one - lovely story, an had good music too - can't recall right now!
Another favorite was Banegi apni baat - it was lot like NAvya in earlier days - all college life etc! And some solid actors - MAdhvan (he is one of my  favorite since then), Irfaan khan, rituraj,tisca chopra & all!

And ofcourse fauji, nukkad etc. Fauji- my fav was: 'I say Chaps' .. totally droolworthy guy! I say!

Aaah.. that time TV was real, after Kketa kchaos -I hardly watch these soaps - last of mine was: 12/24 karolbagh- tht too, not so religiously - like Navya!

@Bold - Shaina - word yaar, I remember that!

And I used to like BAB too! Haven't seen kashish though...

Re: bhootnis - yup all of us in never never land ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: anantanant

Kiran - will deffo watch with patience - I don't mind slow - these days none of the shows are fast anyway -  tracks get dragged for ages and then trps drop and we have an abrupt ending...so this will be a refreshing change...will let you know what I thought after watching it...thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

Usha once you finished watching it and u liked that then watch Tanhaiyan (its first drama of the lead actress of Dhoop kinary) and u will get shocked to see so much change ..But this is for sure if DK clicked you then u will also love Tanhayian ( these are my league of dramas the light hearted simple yet serious genre)
Noaddict thumbnail

Thanks Nidhi - I don't get sony, so I think youtube ki jai ho!

Yes Usha..u tube and the numerous desi tv websites๐Ÿ˜‰
I am excited about this show..hope it lives upto the expectations๐Ÿ˜Š
BTW..I tried watching dhoop kinare just now...will take time for me to adjust to something that old.But I found the lead girl nice.๐Ÿ˜Š
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Bold - Shaina - word yaar, I remember that!

And I used to like BAB too! Haven't seen kashish though...

Re: bhootnis - yup all of us in never never land ๐Ÿ˜‰

OH yes remer the lehrain mag..use to read it for sure..
dont remember  BAB..but use to watch Kashish..it was a good one too..
and yes we all keep  bhatkofying in this adda..kya subah kya sham..
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Yes Usha..u tube and the numerous desi tv websites๐Ÿ˜‰
I am excited about this show..hope it lives upto the expectations๐Ÿ˜Š
BTW..I tried watching dhoop kinare just now...will take time for me to adjust to something that old.But I found the lead girl nice.๐Ÿ˜Š

wow nidhi so you started watcing the show itself.great going..
thanks for the info dear..will surely watch it online..as i dont have hindi channels on TV anymore
Noaddict thumbnail
@All..I used to like Saaya as well..Manasi Joshi๐Ÿ˜Š..initially.๐Ÿ˜‰.I have this bad habit of leaving the show in between
@Urmi..I tried watching DK, but found it okayish..It will take time for me to adapt..must say...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago