Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: barbie2011

Thanks shaina..this is the same link that i had given you too..even i got it from Geeta..
Thanks geeta..

LOL Urmi: you gave it to me: I gave it to you :) .. works good, and didnot open any malicious spam window - so woks good in absence of star player! Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: spdp

Urmi I tried another link given by Geeta (Thanku sister :))

Shaina, did the link work for you? I gave it to Urmi last nite. It worked for me, so I am hoping it worked for you.

For those who haven't seen today's episode, please give it a miss. It was total bakwaas. The Bajpayees going out of their way to put Mohan down in every way. Yuck!! The only thing good was Deepak got a good taste of what the parivaar was really about. If he hasn't already, he will start doubting whether Navya will ever be happy in that mausoleum. 😡

BTW, you guys have been super active today. I wanted to join in earlier but wanted to catch up on all the overnight adda first, which basically landed me on page 54!!!
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

err...Rama's parivaar may not be all that mamooli...2 namoone jo paida kiye!!

Archeological dept must have put a v high bid on them when they were being auctioned off ... bass phir kya hai! Bajpayees jumped to get at least 1 sis in their household...!! Unke museum ka collection has to be the biggest after all!!
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: barbie2011

Thanks shaina..this is the same link that i had given you too..even i got it from Geeta..
Thanks geeta..

You're welcome Urmi, will reply to your PM shortly. I was busy in mtgs. this AM.
nuttycleo thumbnail

LOL Urmi: you gave it to me: I gave it to you :) .. works good, and didnot open any malicious spam window - so woks good in absence of star player!

tsk tsk...i hear u guys...i shud be here more often!!!😆 
thnx Geeta/Urmi/Shaina for the link...added to the favourites...!
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

err...Rama's parivaar may not be all that mamooli...2 namoone jo paida kiye!!

Archeological dept must have put a v high bid on them when they were being auctioned off ... bass phir kya hai! Bajpayees jumped to get at least 1 sis in their household...!! Unke museum ka collection has to be the biggest after all!!

Pooja..lol..so true..bacho ko chod kar..ek se ek namune bhare hai..bajpai museam main..
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL Urmi: you gave it to me: I gave it to you :) .. works good, and didnot open any malicious spam window - so woks good in absence of star player!

thanks shaina..added it to favourites...
nuttycleo thumbnail
u know when the epi is really bakwaas...i jump to watch it!! I get heaps of opportunities to find bloopers & make fun of it all & no one...sorry make that not that many ppl...get offended!
though this means that there isnt any other post coming up frm Tanu tonite...Since we still talk about half won battles...may this thread reach 100 pgs!!😊
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kya episode tha aaj..I am in no mood to make a post guys, if anyone else is up for it then please do go ahead..👍🏼And all those who are thinking of skipping the episode-please do!!

Angry Papa and Booo-Ah-Daadi were at their malicious best..Verbally they held back but they tried to establish how rich and mighty they are through their antics..🤢Chandi ki thali mein nashta, talking on the phone about throwing money all around, letting Deepak know they have 4 servants by calling them all at once-like how more cheap can you possibly get??😕 Om and Hari Om (LOWE the name Shaina😈) pretty much proved how "mamooli" and "low class" their mindset it..They need to get off their high horses and face reality for once..Pompous stuck up namoonas..😡😡
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Geeta, thanks again sister:)
yep, we join this forum in the morning - and I need double dose of coffee to catch up with all the discussions - swim through pages...😊
but love it, it is fun!

@Pooja, true Deepak will think million times, how his Navya will survive in this assylum? Majnu needs to pull his acts reall high to assure this dad after Om+hariOms directional dignified atyachar🤢

@ Asha, Is baba a stage actor?
I liked cheeky (Soni)'s description : dhoti pehle aati hai - baba baad mein! 🤣
What will push baba to go for Rishta - what big could happen that he worries about izzat? I still don't know -- but wud be good watch! And hope after all that Navya has a deserved place in the family -with respect & love! - something big will have to happen!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago