Navya

The Battle is Half Won (Page 40)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Nidhi..but,he is residing at Mishra house..n Navi's Bed  or, for that matter, any furniture, in that house ,will not be able, to endure his antics...ROFL
so he will hv to wait till he is able to enter his room..n, then, start his high jumps...ROFL.

Oh wow Aanchal...jumping on furniture in your would-be in-laws house...nayi soch indeed..ROFL
Wouldn't that be fun..dadi saying "ladka sach mein mandbhuddhi hai"ROFL

ROFL You both are amazing...ROFL Poor Deepu will have to hire a full time carpenter...Pehele pocket money and now carpenter...Poor sasurji...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889ashakdnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15nuttycleoClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@Nidhi..hai na..and he can say ,this is how I express my happiness...ROFL...n, yes, Daadi will surely say Mandbhuddhi..ROFL
me thinks Mishras will donate all their furniture ..they know it is better to be safe than sorry..LOLLOL

Edited by Aanchal15 - 27 September 2011 at 4:38am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889ashakdnavyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-nuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Nidhi..hai na..and he can say ,this is how I express my happiness...ROFL...n, yes, Daadi will surely say Mandbhuddhi..ROFL
me thinks Mishras will donate all their furniture ..they know it is better to be safe than sorry..LOLLOL

Anant's reply  "Dadi..kya karoon...aadat se majboor hoon.Apne yahan to aisa sabke samne nahin kar sakta..par aap log to samajhdaar ho."LOL

@Reshmi :Anant's saurji giving him pocket money...thats ultra nayi sochROFL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 September 2011 at 4:46am

nivedabs8889navyaalex8ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15divyasnnuttycleoPreet078barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@All: I wish CVs will drag the track and CSB will take minimum 1 month time to decide to call Anant back...Let Anant enjoy a normal life for some time...I also want Mohan bhaiyya to visit Anant and enjoy the happiness of Mishra family...

nivedabs8889navyaalex8pgdnashakdAanchal15nuttycleoPreet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011pixiegirl

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@Reshmi..hope ur wishes come true..I do not mind the consent track dragged beyond limits, as long as we do not hv any rona dhona..and, yes, Mohan gelling with Mishras..will be really nice..he deserves some respite..
@Nidhi...I can imagine him saying those words..ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8Preet078Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-barbie2011pixiegirl

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
@Nidhi/Aanchal/Tanu: The ghar jamai is jobless...So Deepu will do OT and provide him pocket money&fees...Isn't it rishta wahiii soch nayiii...The looneys doesn't looks like credit/debit card using types...So Anant will have to adjust...I might sound crazy but cant stop myself from asking...What about his clothes? Will he have to adjust with Deepu's? It will be too loose for him and Harsh's clothes will be too small...Hopefully we will see him in some new outfits...

nivedabs8889cheeekynavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertAanchal15nuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Nidhi/Aanchal/Tanu: The ghar jamai is jobless...So Deepu will do OT and provide him pocket money&fees...Isn't it rishta wahiii soch nayiii...The looneys doesn't looks like credit/debit card using types...So Anant will have to adjust...I might sound crazy but cant stop myself from asking...What about his clothes? Will he have to adjust with Deepu's? It will be too loose for him and Harsh's clothes will be too small...Hopefully we will see him in some new outfits...

@ bold LOLLOL

harsh kitni kurbani karega ...phele room ab clothes ...itne bhi mature nhi hua LOL
hope to c in new outfits which also gifted by poor FIL..deepak ka diwali sae phele diwala nikhle gaye LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@ bold LOLLOL

harsh kitni kurbani karega ...phele room ab clothes ...itne bhi mature nhi hua LOL
hope to c in new outfits which also gifted by poor FIL..deepak ka diwali sae phele diwala nikhle gaye LOL

@Bold..ROFL Preet..too good...ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8Preet078nuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index