The Battle is Half Won (Page 12)

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by navyaalex8

What violence in the forum !!!LOL

Shoving down stairs, heart attacks, thappads left right n centre and atleast 3 dead on the last count ... LOL

PS- Arent Meeta and Daadi gorgeous?...Meeta is only a couple of yrs older than Shaheer (and a couple of yrs younger than ME) so it makes sense that she looks beautiful

PPS- Liked the Boman ad too... Loved "masterchef's" ad too...Thought it was a public awareness message or something till 2 portly chefs (and a fit anchor I'm assuming) announced it was for Masterchef!LOL

@ Nisha isn't that right? I too was stunned with all the violence on the forum today, guys what happened??? Wink LOL Let me know when y'all are in this violent mood again, I'll stay away from the forum, like I accidentally did this time. LOL LOL Pata nahin kab goli mujhe lag jaaye. LOL LOL 

Nisha, I haven't seen the masterchef ad, but did see the Boman/Shahid one, it was really cute & nice. Shahid's come such a long way!! Jab We Met was truly the turning point in his career.

@ Nidhi, I too was wondering that abhi padi thappad Anant ko, and by the looks of it baba was also thinking the same. Pata nahin munda kaise seedhe khada tha papa ke saamne, I too would have taken flight? Shocked And you're right, jab heroine ko pad sakti toh hero ko kyon nahi?? Yeh bhi kya TRP ka khel hai?? 

BTW, guys did any of you notice the look on Deepu's face when Navya nodded her head in answer to his question about whether she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Anant? The look and smile on his face, which was half amused, half loving, was absolutely priceless IMO. 

Caio! have a nice weekend guys!!

Geeta, dont worry,  u r good at dodging, u can escape the bullet. Deepak had nice expressions, so happy u mentioned it, i missed mentioning in my post. 

Have a nice weekend. From next week spoilers,it is clear, there will be more disappointment, so have a diversion this weekend, will help u next week. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@Geeta-Deepak's expressions were sure priceless,loved the entire father-daughter scene with meeta and dadi in he back-ground!Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdnavyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-laddoo598pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Asha, yeah looks like next week will be more of the same. Lots of drama, only silver lining being Anant @ Mishras. Hope all this will come to an end soon. Unhappy

BTW, I am all for getting rid of 2 characters in the show, angry papa & BD, so I hope the CVs ger some ideas of getting rid of them from this forum. Wink the sooner the better for me. LOL Udi Baba, I can deal with, as he mostly gulps & stares, most of the time, anyways. Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889anantanantashakdnavyaalex8Noaddictnishkala-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

@Geeta-Deepak's expressions were sure priceless,loved the entire father-daughter scene with meeta and dadi in he back-ground!Thumbs Up

Yup, me too enjoyed Meeta & daadi in the BG, crying khushi ke aansoon.

bs8889ashakdnavyaalex8NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-laddoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Thanks Asha, yeah looks like next week will be more of the same. Lots of drama, only silver lining being Anant @ Mishras. Hope all this will come to an end soon. Unhappy

BTW, I am all for getting rid of 2 characters in the show, angry papa & BD, so I hope the CVs ger some ideas of getting rid of them from this forum. Wink the sooner the better for me. LOL Udi Baba, I can deal with, as he mostly gulps & stares, most of the time, anyways. Wink

geeta, dont worry about these 2 characters, they hardly make a appearance once or twice a week, so best to ignore them, and watch others. There is a whole lot drama in the background. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889anantanantnavyaalex8-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

anantanant Goldie
anantanant
anantanant

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

UshaHug, hope u r fine. No worries darling, I sometimes love reading something other then navya.

Me a big illiterate when it comes to technology, so me of no help in all this. Tell me matters of heart, and I would help u, for pages and pages.

But, the kitten will remain, till the serial navya remains, so u can still imagine me cute like the kitten.

U sure will get help from others.

Regarding the serial, shall keep u informed when to catch up.

Asha - hugs and thanks - do drop me a pm when navya becomes unmissable again :-)

Matters of the heart guru, eh? May be I need to give u a new nickname (did you see the one I gave u in mridula's post?)...

Take care

bs8889ashakdnavyaalex8nishkala-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertladdoo598

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@asha- I'm enjoying the excellent n believable acting of deepu & co too...But I dont want to see such a well-intentioned man about to face that horrible angry papa...He looks just like a :

@ush- I see you finally managed to get to a full sized computer, hence can see all our new DPs Big smile...I'm with you, my geyl...Ever since the XXXLarge group proposal (O look, the group size is as large as my trouser size), Navya is getting easier to resist, atleast for me (I'm leaning towards the Big Bang Theory now)...And Awww, you look so adorable trying to look as cute as Anant (and doing a much better job than Navya in the shedding tears department LOL)...(wow, that's a lot of brackets)

@geeta- I think all the violence is due to the suppressed urge to really say what's on everyone's minds at this sooper-dooper express fast shaadi track and to make the best of this "yukkythooey" track maybe?(borrowing shaina's wonderfully expressive term LOL)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889anantanantashakdClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddictnishkala-Reshmi-barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
@ Nisha, I know you don't like this track at all, but for me, it is not half as bad as the previous two yucky (Shagun & Kanpur) tracks. Maybe, I've become a lot more tolerant observing the extent to which tracks can go bad. 

I am in no hurry see these two get married like you, but I can't stand seeing no AnYa either Cry

I'm hoping the CVs will show a long sagaai after this long judaai and then we prolly will get to see some AnYalicious scenes, prior to shaadi. No fun in seeing AnYa after the shaadi. Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakd-Reshmi-Noaddictbarbie2011laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index