Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh sorry Ashi..i guess I am still sleepy..for some reason i felt Reshmi was asking me tht( my tubelight is still not on)..i actiually  went and checked the post again and realised it was you asking reshmi..oh i made a boo booo๐Ÿ˜†...no problem ..there was nothing in there to hide ..so  guess you'll enjoy reading my reply...
sowwji for my mistake...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
@Asha,..i agree..for Anant it would be such a different experience..people laughing and enjoying on dinner table..showering lovee on each other and giving hugs to each other also..bechara behoosh na hojaye he has never even seen his dad laugh...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Hey Asha..wanted to ask you something..please check your scrap..
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Well i think it will be both Navya dadi and mom ..duno equal piyar deingay anant ko
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Kiran: Glad you came out of your silent mode..Its always the more the merrier..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Regarding your question, for some reason I think Meeta will be the one who will pamper him the most..After all that purse jabbing she has to repent na..๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ashi: Hahaha I am no tech genius..Rebooting is usually the solution to 50% of computer problems..๐Ÿ˜† Glad your right click is working again..

@Urmi di: Kya apki  neend puri nahin huyi?? Madhu has congratulated you, not Mridula..๐Ÿ˜†

frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Urmi...hota hai hota hai ...so many posts running so one will surely get confused who is asking whom๐Ÿ˜†...
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

@Asha,..i agree..for Anant it would be such a different experience..people laughing and enjoying on dinner table..showering lovee on each other and giving hugs to each other also..bechara behoosh na hojaye he has never even seen his dad laugh...

he will say to navy's family : " kaash mere family aap logo ge jaise hote "๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
barbie2011 thumbnail
Hey Tanu..do you ned any more proofs..I am dng blunders all over on the forum..giving answers to questions posed for someone else..and thanking someone else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I feel very sleepy lately..and on top of it.its all dull and rainy here..so my mind does not want to wake up..I just pushed myself to get to work today...sorry for my blunders dear..please understand๐Ÿ˜Š... Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
By the way Future mummys here ..let me tell  my secret too ..i also joined IF during the birth of my 2nd baby in 2006 and i remember at that time my all forum friends celebrated the daughter's birth and sent me congratulation msgs through post link in Members lounge ...Happy memories indeed ๐Ÿ˜ณ
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right now navya's retelecast is going on in TV...it was soo cute when mohan knocked rama's head calling  her" buddhu"...