Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww...😭😭...nice emotional episode!
What a contrast in 2 dads sitting aamne saamne!
Loved it, and last part where Deepak says mai haar gaya to Navya - was so touchy!
Again, well potrayed by all.
Loved Mohan;s concern & Anants confused helplessness! Shaheer was excellent again! And Navya as a daughter, who doesnot want to deject her dad- perfect potrayal by Somya!πŸ‘
Liked DA's expression when Deepak said he changed his thoughts for his daughter's happiness! Wish DA get courage soon and speaks up!
And YEh, Boo-aah dadi was cheap uncalled for commentetor as ever - with her behind the back mamooli comments😑

Was glad to see Anant say right there to Mohan, he told Rama abt it .. good it happened finally!

Tomorrow looks emotional too!
Loving this track & the pace of the story!
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shaina..Thanks for the gist sweety..it is surely a emotional epi...
loving the way CV's are moving the track forward...
spdp thumbnail
So, Tanu is opening fresh new adda in a little bit :)

Missed yummy discussion on food...vaise started fasting for Navratri - so better not read all of it :)

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

So, Tanu is opening fresh new adda in a little bit :)

Missed yummy discussion on food...vaise started fasting for Navratri - so better not read all of it :)

oh wow.you are fasting for navratri..great shaina...just take care for yourself dear..fasting for 9 whole days ...is not at all easy...
and yes you surely does not want to have a look into that discussion...
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing episode i say! Emotional n moving. Deepu jaan at his best ever...actually everyone was amazing today! No over acting, no stupid dialogs and no time wastage...one of the technically best episodes of Navya. The precap is promising...I can imagine anyone in Anant's place to do this, just charge πŸ˜† I think he should take out all his bhadaas, waise bhi baat bigadne waali hain, so might as well go bombard the whole house with words...and walk out! πŸ˜†

Nice episode overall...liked it πŸ‘πŸΌ
spdp thumbnail
I try Urmi,
eat fruits & allowed fasting food! Not easy with work & all, but it my mom-in-law's tradition & my 'ramabhabhi' doesnot follow it - so I do it even though I am chhoti bahu & not family's hierarchial reign holder :) 

cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I try Urmi,

eat fruits & allowed fasting food! Not easy with work & all, but it my mom-in-law's tradition & my 'ramabhabhi' doesnot follow it - so I do it even though I am chhoti bahu & not family's hierarchial reign holder :) 

wow hun, are u a bong?
f.s.m thumbnail

congrats to all adda mates for completing wonderful 153 pages
spdp thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheeeky

wow hun, are u a bong?

Gujju 😊
so, fasting+pooja at home+garba .. fun 9 days!
Though over here  - garbas are limited to weekends - but back home , in school -college times:) this was my most favorite festival!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gujju 😊
so, fasting+pooja at home+garba .. fun 9 days!
Though over here  - garbas are limited to weekends - but back home , in school -college times:) this was my most favorite festival!

u are gujju????? me too...😳