The Battle is Half Won - Page 110

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pixiegirl

@ Kiran, I agree with 200% πŸ˜Š, that's all what I am going to say at this point. πŸ˜‰

I concur..Actually I don't bother about Shaheer and his personal life..Mere dil me toh Anant ko dekhke laddoo phoot te hain..But yeah Soumya seems much more genuine and she has that innocent, bubbly energy which makes her the more likable of the two-as far as off-screen interviews are concerned..😳..Just my personal POV guys, no offense meant to anyone..I still LOWE Shaheer the actor, the guy is brilliant at his job..
@Aanchal..you are always welcome sweety..and yes shaheer is wearing the jhatak yellow shirt thanks to the light effect..it does not look that jhatak...
@madhu..yes even i was surprised to find out that so many of the members are actually from outsde of India..so are you from India dear??

yes the winter has slowly started to set in..and that makes me all the more sleepy...

@Asha.i am with you on that..I am here because of character Anant. also..not that inrerested in Shaheer to be true..I am here because of the show..no personal attraction towards the cast of the show..just adore the characters a lot...

@Ashi/Geeeta..i agree rajeev i a self made man..i use to like him also..though never joined a fan page..i was never that crazy behind shows earlier i guess..as I am now..thanks to Navya..
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
138 pages?? I am never going to complete it?

Anybody care to fill me in ?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by laddoo598

I concur..Actually I don't bother about Shaheer and his personal life..Mere dil me toh Anant ko dekhke laddoo phoot te hain..But yeah Soumya seems much more genuine and she has that innocent, bubbly energy which makes her the more likable of the two-as far as off-screen interviews are concerned..😳..Just my personal POV guys, no offense meant to anyone..I still LOWE Shaheer the actor, the guy is brilliant at his job..

Agree Tanu, we all love Anant the character an Shaheer the actor, but beyond that we don't know the real guy. He is the most cagiest person I have seen recently. And that makes me quite wary of him.

Soumya on the other hand is an open person, she has nothing to hide, and that's why I like her so much better as a person. 

I really appreciate honesty and integrity in a person. Stand up for what you really are, where is the need to hide?? The more you you hide, the bigger hole you dig for yourself. 

Sorry guys just my honest opinion, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. Apologize in advance if I did that.
@tanu, this post is read by all mature crowd, who know to differentiate black and white. So dont worry. We equally accept anyones opinion, and u should know that best.

Its the whole navya show, that got us together, and not the personal lives of these actors. So dont have to worry about any comments. 

Kiran, dont worry , u have not offended anybody. We love to dissect the show, ofscreen, we usually dont bother. 

Geeta, its okay re, u r free to voice u r opinion. 
Edited by ashakd - 12 years ago
@ urmi: yeah...born and brought up in India...but will move out soon as i'm gonna pursue my masters next year once i finish graduation...
@madhu..wow ..so where are you planning to move for your masters dear..
@Shilpa..just join in shilpa..you are laways welcome...
@Geeta/Kiran...you dont have to apologize..everyone is free to voice their opinion on this adda..
Do we have to tell this to you too Tanu..
Originally posted by svkworld2

138 pages?? I am never going to complete it?

Anybody care to fill me in ?πŸ˜•

Shilpa let me attempt.

* started with the serial analysis of monday.

* continued with tuesday.

* discussed about MTR masal dosa. 

* went on to discuss serials of 80s and 90s like doop kinarein, nukkad, fauji...big list.

* went on to discuss anant in mishra house. and how he will share the bed with harsh and use papas clothes.

* discussed appys wardrobe, tapad, etc

* names of babies

* and finally reached 138, where we r talking that we like anant more than shaheer. 

Hope it helps.
Originally posted by ashakd

Shilpa let me attempt.

* started with the serial analysis of monday.

* continued with tuesday.

* discussed about MTR masal dosa. 

* went on to discuss serials of 80s and 90s like doop kinarein, nukkad, fauji...big list.

* went on to discuss anant in mishra house. and how he will share the bed with harsh and use papas clothes.

* discussed appys wardrobe, tapad, etc

* names of babies

* and finally reached 138, where we r talking that we like anant more than shaheer. 

Hope it helps.

Asha, thanks for the summary. I too needed that, didn't have time to catch up with the adda today, so just directly jumped in.

What a range of topics, we didn't leave anything under the sun did we? πŸ˜†
@Asha...lovely synopsisπŸ‘..Poor Shilpa, will end up more confused , now..with so many diversions, in between...😳