Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

@ urmi: good morning???? u live abroad???

Yes madhu..I am in USA..did you think i was in India..all this time?
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

i missed it..where can i see that pic..

check page 2 -title :latika pandit
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kiran_rd

@ Asha ..to be honest rajeev is from different league ... whether people agree or not some how or other shaheer has back support from SY(u all know the bhatt league) so in any case he will not have to work hard to make his place in the industry. Rajeev has no God father and every time he achieved success that was always from scratch ...

From here i will conclude my remarks becoz i don't want to indulge in comparisons + its not favourable to discuss negativity but i will be honest i like Anant but not Shaheer as a person. Soumya impresses me more and seems so geniune .. Sorry in advance

@ Kiran, I agree with 200% ðŸ˜Š, that's all what I am going to say at this point. ðŸ˜‰
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ashi..I saw pic dear...
@Geeta..yes it should not be difficult..it i just that we dont have much time left..as tanu is gng to make a new post after todays epi..so want to reach the 150mark before that..
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Hi peeps...😊 Mind if I join u, in achieving the new milestone..150 pgs??😳
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ urmi: actually yeah😊...in the beginning i always assumed that majority of the forum members live in india...only to later find out that a large chunk of IF members live outside India...is it winter now there?
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Hi peeps...😊 Mind if I join u, in achieving the new milestone..150 pgs??😳

Hey Aanchal, need you ask, we took to 100 last nite (my time) phir 150 kya cheez hai?? ðŸ˜‰
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kiran and geeta, I agree to all u say. I dont deny it. I am here becoz I love the character 'anant', thats on screen. I dont know shaheer and I am not interested. For all u know, if he dons another role other than anant, I may not be able to appreciate him, as I do now. So, my interest is as long as this show exists. 

I dont know much about rajeev, so wouldnt comment on him. 

@aanchal, i never knew u left. 
Edited by ashakd - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@All..saw the pic posted,..Is Shaheer wearing that Jhatak yellow shirt,??😕 looks a few shades lighter, though
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Thanks Geeta but lets move forward..those who don't agree please ignore my comments ...

Well in the initial days of IF mostly members were from india pakistan and UK then later on we saw members from all over the world .. i remember we had friends from Fiji too ..