Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@All: Its time to go home...Bye...Will try to log in once i reach home...My part time maid will be waiting for me and by the time she leaves it will be almost time for Navya...After Navya hubby dear will be back...Poor me...
Hayaa.m thumbnail

@ Urmi thanks dear ...by the way i was watching saathiya presently and whoop got high bP seeing that Rashi ...anyway lets start some discussion

1. Suppose Anant comes and starts staying with Navya family ...now tell who will pamper him more

a. Deepu
b. Daadi
c. Navya's Mom
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kiran its dadi no doubt. Navya will sit behind and give monologues. 

Bye Rashmi,  see you tommorow. 
Edited by ashakd - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Reshmi..No dear..mine is not interreligious marraige.it was a pure and simple traditional marraige..but my hubby has been in US all his life., .so he is actually not aware of many things we do and celebrate in India..I actually made him learn all the god names by taking him to the temple regularly..dont ask me why didnt my in-laws teach him that??..i have no idea😉...
and about controversial..i guess evvery marraige has its share of controversies..its just comes up in different forms and shapes😉...
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super😊...my hearty congrats to you Reshmi and also to Urmi and Asha...you guys are all set to welcome a special person into your life i guess...decided the names yet?
barbie2011 thumbnail
@Kiran..that rashi is really unbearable..i have seen only few epis but still cant stand her and her mom...

@Asha..i agree its gng to be Dadi for sure..Navya will do all the talking with her eys and eye brows i guess...

@Reshmi..see you soon dear...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Hey thanks for your wishes Madhu...I still have a long time, so havent thought abt names yet... Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@URMI   i posed the question about inter-religious marriage to reshmi not u...chalo ,ek teer se do nishane😆...
barbie2011 thumbnail
@Asha/Aanchal/Mridula..I headed straight to our Adda..is ther anything exiting in the forum, that i'll be missing then??
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Madhu thanks for the wishes. Not so long like others but still 2012 it is. 

@Kiran, hate to see the negativity in sathiya. Watch it may be once in 2 months and each time the villan escapes.

@ urmi, dadi will be special, but it will be a 'mishra clan', collective shower of love on majnu.