The Battle is Half Won - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
@Nisha/Reshmi...koi upaya hai kya??? ..batao , am ready ..
Do u gals think Reshmi's suggestion would prove fruitful...??πŸ€”
Nisha I agree wholeheartedly..Using the same thread for every purpose is so "unspecial"..And our friends here deserve something special for reaching all these milestones..People are not becoming goldies/dazzlers/rockers everyday right?? A thread or two every couple of weeks will not mess up the forum IMO..πŸ€”
Some gyan for u guys.

'Anya' in russian means 'grace'.

In sanskrit means 'The inexhaustible'. 

Ps: tell me whom I should PM, I shall do it. I like Nidhi, didnt mind,coz my friends have showered me with love anywhere and everywhere πŸ˜ƒ. But soon Usha and Nisha, will be joining the goldie gang, I want to make it special for them. 
Edited by ashakd - 12 years ago

@Nisha, Aanchal:Infact its the congo thread which looks weird and untidy...So i cant agree with Resham's POV...The person who earns the achivement for being active in the forum lose the opportunity of the special treat...I think we all should joinly send PMs regarding the matter...

@Asha: You started looking for names😊 Mine already decidedπŸ˜‰ If its b i will decide and if its g he will decide..I think you are aware abt my selection...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
128 pages last night when i left itwas probably 72 ..wow great speed :-) 
@Asha..knew, abt the Sanskrit meaning...,was ignorant , abt the Russian one..😳
what discussion is going on by the way?
Edited by kiran_rd - 12 years ago
@aanchal, resh, tanu- I agree with Reshmi's suggestion...I shall PM resham again (I've alredy done so yest, will rinse and repeat)...This looks like a job for the sisterhood (tan tada, tan tada - superman bg myzooic)...can someone pls send PMs to the sisters pretty please? ( I would but my chakkaraponni is about to wale up for his lunch so no time to write up an effective aandolan pm)
@Nisha..ok..will do..take care of ur little ones' needs...πŸ˜ƒ
@reshmi, My friend delivered a baby boy today, so got into the mood. Me still not yet started. There is still time to decide for me. But my side, usually I decide.