Frequent Posters

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@everyone eating/working/escaping- c u soon! The rhythm's gonna get u!😈
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Pooja: Nahh I don't have any plans of opening any topic before tonight's episode is aired..Hahaha have you gotten any sleep yet or are you still functioning in owl mode?? πŸ˜†Chalo let us all try and hit the 1000 post mark then..πŸ˜ƒ

@Usha: Trust me I am no morning person either..I LOWE to sleep late and wake up even more late..Zalim college is tormenting me by making me wake up at 6 AM..😑 To start your day off with the smell of formalin hitting you across the face with cadavers lying all around-LOWELY!πŸ˜†

@Nisha: Nahhh, admission tests for next year's batch are on the 30th, they are just trying to hurry and end our exams so that they can start planning the torture session for the newbies..πŸ˜†
I too am bamboozled as to what will compel creepy baba to ask for Navya's hand..The old dude is always ever so conphiyoozing..πŸ˜†
And don't give up on DK because of the slow pace, the real drama starts once Zoya starts working in the hospital..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heya all I am here... so 123 pages and 978 replies. Kaunsi aatma ka saaya is thread par hai.
Tanu dear u deserve a big round of applause.  πŸ‘
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Mridula: Ahhh glad to see you..πŸ€—I don't deserve any applause whatsoever..Its the so called "bhootnis" of the forum who did the needful..πŸ˜†
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nisha: I closed my file for you...Will take the work home...
The article mentioned that CSB will ask Navya's hand for Anant to save the family honor...Anant leaving the house will do the needful harm to the looney family honor...The zidhi boy may demand to accept Navya as their bahu if they need him back in the looney mansion...

@Tanu: Bhoothni is the nickname we had given to our CEO's PA...She is South African gori bhoothni
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Mridula...& Jen ...welcome...hugs... 

@ Tanu..am yet to catch the zzzss...did not sleep & owl mode is on...fingers crossed will sleep only after i participate in the inaugration of the new thread!!

@ Nisha...u going??

@ Reshmi...ROFL...gori bhootni?!!!!curly hair & all kya?
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
@'All bhootnis' Why has the effect slowed down at the arrival of this bhootni? And what is the discussion going on about right now? I fail to join in.
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I can't imagine the looneys, esp baba bending to that sort of pressure...Anant's bhook hartal made him stare/gulp/stare even more, not less!...Maybe, his mom will fall ill and comatose due to tension (it seems to run in the family πŸ˜ƒ) and he'll do it yo save his bahu? Na... Don't see that happening...Maybe gorilla papa will miss his son's hugs?...I SOOO hope we'll see a montage of young Anant as a baby-toddler-preschooler-teen in nappies-shorts-jeans!!! Wont that be a-doh-rable? πŸ˜...

I've just seen the spamdomain snaps...Isnt droolsome delicious in every shot?...Is there any angle that can make him look bad?...OH! I'm forgetting the flourescent yellow tee!

@Mridula- I've been wondering what's happening since page 50...just join in!

@Poo- I think it's Nishkala who is going on vacation
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pooja : Not so curly...she is good looking but hates men...unmarried...mom of 3 kids...

@Mridula: I logged of yesterday night on 60 plus and today morning it was 100 plus...If you find me missing for few minutes it means i am back somewhere on page 80 reading the yesterday night's convo...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
So Babaji under mental pressure, right? Pata nahin kab kya kar baithe... I am just too hungry now. Waiting to dine with the Mishras...God knows how long we'll have to waitπŸ₯±
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago