The Battle is Half Won - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
its holiday time in India isnt it????? :(

we used to hav so much of fun in Durga Puja in Calcutta...total addabaazi...pandal hopping...missing it now...sniff sniff...anyone...wud u know when is Ashtami??
@Usha: Nish is busy with navratri celebrations I guess..Durga Puja is real close too, can't wait for it now!! πŸ˜ƒ

@Nisha: I know what you mean..I started reading when the page count was at 105, by the time I finished it was 116..πŸ˜†

@Pooja: Ashtami is on 4th oct..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cheeeky

Aye Aye Captain...there is hope for everything! Thank you for the trouble u got into..trying to get this damn thing to work out! πŸ˜Š
u r welcome sweet...!i myself learnt how to add pic as my siggie yesterday...will play around with text... Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nuttycleo

guys...i have been thinking...y does Udi baba go & ask for Navya's hand in marriage??
just bcoz Anant has escaped the BZoo Villa & they cant have any prisonbreaks or cud there be some other reason...

Only one reason...he is trying to find the plot he has lost πŸ˜• The dood is old, its amazing even if he remembers which direction he starts walking towards and actually ends up being there where he wants to be. You possibly cannot function like a normal human being n be productive in that house. Hence the loonies are whackos! 

It could be a detour he took as well! πŸ˜• Chalte chalte Mishra ka ghar aagaya...lage haathon haath maang lete hain Navya ka, baad mein yaad rahe na rahe! 
deviyon aur sajniyon...time to sign off. Will hopefully see you when todays epi goes on air. 

Enjoyed...thoroughly enjoyed talking to you all. πŸ€—

PS: Dont chutter putter too muchπŸ˜›...cus by the time Im back...there is SO much to read πŸ˜­ n then scroll n scroll...n then phew! j/k, will miss you guys! 

Edited by cheeeky - 12 years ago
Devyion or sajniyon-Soni you are too much!!πŸ˜†

Toodles, will see you after tonight's episode..πŸ€—
Me leaving for lunch folks... be back in the evening...

We need an update post every 10 pages for those trying to catch up πŸ˜†

Tanu - glad your exam went well (7am practicals, eh? I would've been a goner, as I am no morning person..!)...thanks as always for the space...phew - what an adda!
@all...guys...this topic now has 975 replies...lets make it cross 1000 at least before Tanu decides to start another one... pls Tanu...u cant start a new one without watching/posting tonite's analysis!!
pretty plsss...😳 
@Soni...rofl...dadu raasta bhool gaye...rail gadi rail gadi...chuk chuk chuk chuk...πŸ˜ƒ
Methinks Anant will publicly disown the Bajpayees...& that will involve aan, baan & shaan of the B-toon family thereby bringing CSB to Mishra doors!!

@ Tanu...thanks for the info on Ashtami...so Navratra have started..

@all leaving...cya...u will find me waiting here...!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
I'm trying to watch dhoop kinare on youtube..I feel as though I've wandered into an 80s time warp... This one is worth watching, right?... Hope that the slow pace picks up soon...

@tanu- looks like ur examiners may be in a hurry to catch the last bus/flight /cycle home and hence the early start...

Will CSB hear abut Deepu's mistreatment and backtrack to "equalize" the parampara score by asking for navya's hand in marriage? I cant see him agreeing otherwise...Any other scenarios? I can only think of weird ones off my bollywood Navya track like Navya rescuing CSB from a car accident after his driver and 4 servants are killed leaving him wounded and an amnesiac...Or Sushi threatening to reveal all about her relationship with Shanku... Spineless Kanpuri uncle can be their son explaining his namune behaviour..

heeey peeeps <3 LOL sorry i disappeared last night cause my power went off, yeah i know its so weird how the power went off in toronto :/ it hardly happens but it choose yesterday -___- anyways i will see you all after i get home from my lectures! good luck for todays episode XD