Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Usha: Nishkala gone to Kodikanal for vacation...Me too miss her very badly...

cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: frhnjn

@soni ...beer boyπŸ˜†...u  r posts r fun to read...πŸ˜†

Thanks ashi πŸ˜Š  The feeling is mutual πŸ˜ƒ
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
check the official guidelines for changing avatars, siggies & validating emails...
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@usha    so with ur parents around i think u hve more free time as we get to see u dive into this non stop discussion corner??

anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

I'm playing catch up!...I'm trying to read up and trying to join the discussion but the chatter is about 10 pages ahead and I have to start all over  again... What's happening now? Kya? Kaha? kaise? kyun? kab? πŸ˜ƒ

Nishu πŸ€— missed you... - latest is gulzar, simi garewal's show, making siggies... last night's dhoop kinarey - bhph disco was good - all of us were in nostalgia land, recollecting old DD serials lol...
cheeeky thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

lol...u r hiding behind me...no place...i am tiny!
& ok to turn off the banners & siggies go back to preference & select the no radio button as u dont want to view these...lemme come back to u abt the siggies in a few more mins...

Size dont matter jaaneman (nudge nudge) ☺️...erm erm I mean tiny ho toh kya hua, it doesnt matter, brave hona chahiye! ahem! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Im going to turn off the banner siggie thingy, thank you hun. If it doesnt work, dont worry about it. Cus you might just be here the whole day...still figuring things out, like our Navya script! πŸ˜• 

As I said before...sigh...some day it will work! πŸ˜
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: frhnjn

@usha    so with ur parents around i think u hve more free time as we get to see u dive into this non stop discussion corner??

Yes Ashi, getting some time these days because of my parents + all the time saved by not watching Navya (what am I even doing here - mods may just shoot me)  - I am at work now *ahem ahem* but can't resist the adda πŸ˜†
nuttycleo thumbnail
guys...i have been thinking...y does Udi baba go & ask for Navya's hand in marriage??
just bcoz Anant has escaped the BZoo Villa & they cant have any prisonbreaks or cud there be some other reason...
nuttycleo thumbnail
@ Soni...hum honge kaamyaab...ek din...!!
cheeeky thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

@ Soni...hum honge kaamyaab...ek din...!!

Aye Aye Captain...there is hope for everything! Thank you for the trouble u got into..trying to get this damn thing to work out! πŸ˜Š