Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Reshmi...looks like ,U, n, me are hatke ppl...hence we hv yet to find our rhyming counterparts...😭 Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gud morning all..πŸ€—
Congo shongo to the adda mates...we are way past the centuryπŸ₯³

I did see the TT eye lack game...I did not seem to understand what the hype was about??πŸ˜•
It ends before u realise...just about a minute

BTW..I did watch yesterday's episode(pat on my back)..The mud slinging was not bad at all..it was quite a decent one.Om was good..I had imagined him in a ferocious avataar...The best part was BD was quiet all through😊.
It was quite a dignified showdown...I had imagined worse.😊
It wasn't that bad..must admit.Rama, I was relieved, has come back to her normal self.
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup...sowie..4got abt Isha...
was thinking close names...though what Ashi said makes sense.. & Reshmi u r part of it...the SH gang...

Shilpa, Shaina, Reshmi, Nisha, Nishkala, Isha, Usha, Asha, Ashi, Shome(Mridula's surname),

Soni will give Sonia company...

Nidhi can get company from the Ni gang...Nisha & Nishkala..

Urmi & Yamni can get company from the ending in "i" gang...Nidhi, Soni, Ashi, Preeti

Aanchal, Tanu, Me, Fawwaz, Geeta (hmm...getting a bit woozy now, so pardon if i missed yur name...no offense)  need name partners!
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Gud morning all..πŸ€—

Congo shongo to the adda mates...we are way past the centuryπŸ₯³

I did see the TT eye lack game...I did not seem to understand what the hype was about??πŸ˜•
It ends before u realise...just about a minute

BTW..I did watch yesterday's episode(pat on my back)..The mud slinging was not bad at all..it was quite a decent one.Om was good..I had imagined him in a ferocious avataar...The best part was BD was quiet all through😊.
It was quite a dignified showdown...I had imagined worse.😊
It wasn't that bad..must admit.Rama, I was relieved has come back to her normal self.

same pinch...i said similar things abt Om...though Rama...i cannot say i am relieved!! Her dramebaazi...🀒
nuttycleo thumbnail
Originally posted by: frhnjn

friends i take a break... to have breakfast and feed chottus...

join u after sometime...

c u whenever u get time hun...
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Nidhi..πŸ€—
@Pooja...glad to know, I hv so many ppl to give me company..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, and, add Nidhi to that list, too..πŸ˜‰..n, extremely sorry, unable to like ur posts..😭😭😭
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Morning Nidhi, I mentioned yest, the showdown was better than expected, but cannot say good ( can u call that good), but πŸ‘ handled well by the cvs and the director.
 So thats why navya is hatke and we are all here. 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nidhi : Good Morning πŸ€— 

My finger was on the mute button to do the needful while watching the episode...I was surprised to see a decent Om...Maybe we will get the mud slinging today...Otherwise i see no reason for Navya to fire Anant (as spoiler says) and there is no need fo Anant to question CSB about the family tradition...The Rama's scene as always was to drag the episode...

One confusion...When Om offered Anant a lift I thought Anant's car was in garage...The car was alright...Then why did Om offer the lift...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pooja: Add Urmi also😊

@Asha: Will wait for the TT eye lock game...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanchal15

@Nidhi..πŸ€—

@Pooja...glad to know, I hv so many ppl to give me company..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, and, add Nidhi to that list, too..πŸ˜‰..n, extremely sorry, unable to like ur posts..😭😭😭

ThanksAanchal...added Nidhi to the list...
sorry Nidhi..missed u out...😳

Thanks Reshmi for reminding me about Urmi...now added...😳😳

probably brains getting tired...time for some green tea...
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago