The Battle is Half Won - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
@Usha...πŸ€—.. the joint efforts  of all adda mates...u ppl made the task very easy , for us, bringing us so close to the historic moment...
@Usha: The credit goes to the USA team...The video is about Shaheer Saumya eye lock game...Its the second part of Telly Tadka interview...Have a look at this topic:

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
@usha u also joined the non-stop chat yest quitting the silent observer tag..!! Edited by frhnjn - 12 years ago
Hi, morning guys, nice to see the 100 mark crossed, the americans achieved it, without waiting for the middle east and far east gang. Great going.I did manage to scan through the posts.

@Nisha, happy to see ya around. The axe- effect took time to act, u should use it day time. πŸ˜ƒ

@ pooja, πŸ€— u manage to complete the century and I loved the 'harem pants'. Take some rest.

@ reshmi, good morning. saw the eye lock game and soumya won. 

@aanchal, hi, how u doing? 
tanu will get  a shock of her life when she checks this adda today...
@Asha: Good MorningπŸ€— Can you make a WU for the eye lock game sequence...

@frhnjn: May i know your name plz...Yaa...Tanu will be shocked and happy...I hope she will join us later...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Well its after the interveiw, they play the game of eye lock, who will shut their eyes first. Both SS and SS  look into each others eyes, when the interveiwer says start. With in 40 secs, shaheer blinks and saumya won the game and she gets a box of chocolates. Shaheer feals bad and then says, good he lost, he does not want to become fat, and thats his plan to make her fat. SO he lost the game.

The video starts at 15.30 and ends by 16.45, it is about a minute. thats all. 
Originally posted by ashakd

Hi, morning guys, nice to see the 100 mark crossed, the americans achieved it, without waiting for the middle east and far east gang. Great going.I did manage to scan through the posts.

@Nisha, happy to see ya around. The axe- effect took time to act, u should use it day time. πŸ˜ƒ

@ pooja, πŸ€— u manage to complete the century and I loved the 'harem pants'. Take some rest.

@ reshmi, good morning. saw the eye lock game and soumya won. 

@aanchal, hi, how u doing? 
oui...i represent all those from far east...!!! i was part of it too...or did ppl 4get meee???😭😭
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Asha...Hi.., am fine..n, thank u for the WU...looks like a cute segment...short but sweet..πŸ˜ƒ
@reshmi... my name is ashi...