The Battle is Half Won - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by navyaalex8

True true...πŸ˜†...Navya's slap given multiple times with peppy background music by sbs/sbb made the violence funny rather than appalling when I finally saw it aksar mein... Anant's slap-slap-slap may have chammak-challo/ dantana or some other drum-my music too and make us want to dance rather than cry...πŸ˜†

Ok peeps, I'm signing out too...See you all sooon! Gnite!
oh wow..Nisha..chammakchalo bg music during the slap scene..god you are just impossible..i think i will for sure imagine this Bg when i see that sceneπŸ˜†

^^me too Umi...πŸ˜†

just returned from watching the epi...& i have to admit...though the Bajpayees were pompous, & BD's pointed expressions in repeat mode was annoying, Om was quite honest & kept his decibel levels low...def not what i expected!!
I mean he didnt say u r lowly ppl...he just said that yur ways r different to ours & reiterated how despicable they consider affairs/LMs to be...tone was condescending...but hav u eva seen him smiling & using polite tone/words?
 Deepu was of same opinion re affairs/LMs...only he loves his baby more than his opinions so has moved on with times...
at least thats the way i think of it...u can shower the brickbats now!
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
ROFL ... Nonstop Nisha,,,
Wud looob to see chatak --chataak chatak ,, multiple slow-motion thappads with chammak challo in bg!
Majnu's tooth can hit booaah Dadi in face, and she can go satyanaaasss, hari Om Prabhuji,, KamalAsss ... All in one breath! Hope sbs do the needful: and show us thappad ka preview!

Majnu's Mishra maafi meeting timing with much needed loving peaceful dinner are now in confusion zone! In any case hope he gets loads of TLC from his Laila.. To dilute or prepare for thappad ka zatka!

So, in an hour max we'll see India gang back:)
Will chk again before calling it a day!
oh...& i wonder what is Mohan made of?? πŸ˜•He doesnt love Rama, yet he tries to keep her happy...he understands her or at least tries... & tries clarifying any sort of misunderstanding & his wife keeps throwing tantrums, hurling accusations & lying thru her teeth!! What is yur story mister...coz i am yet to see yur kind of husbands!!!

Rama...well...she just has 5 sarees in her wardrobe...1 blue, 1 pink, 1 orange/peach, 1 pink & 1 yellow!

Bua Dadi...bechari ko khunnas isiliye chadhi bcoz she has but 1 saree...cant her bro donate more??
Good to see the addmates back again. LOL. We can't stay away from this adda can we?? πŸ˜‰

Yeah Pooja, I agree, "Deepu was of same opinion re affairs/LMs...only he loves his baby more than his opinions so has moved on with times..."

But I don't think angry papa will ever melt. No wonder, he will slap Anant b/c of his pent up emotions. 
Originally posted by spdp

ROFL ... Nonstop Nisha,,,
Wud looob to see chatak --chataak chatak ,, multiple slow-motion thappads with chammak challo in bg!
Majnu's tooth can hit booaah Dadi in face, and she can go satyanaaasss, hari Om Prabhuji,, KamalAsss ... All in one breath! Hope sbs do the needful: and show us thappad ka preview!

Majnu's Mishra maafi meeting timing with much needed loving peaceful dinner are now in confusion zone! In any case hope he gets loads of TLC from his Laila.. To dilute or prepare for thappad ka zatka!

So, in an hour max we'll see India gang back:)
Will chk again before calling it a day!
@bold...u just made me realise that this show doesnt do multiple slow motions, Kekta style...

thank the good lord for small mercies...warna abhi tak hum hilltop par hi atke hote!!
Pooja, I agree with you regarding Mohan. I too cannot figure him out. πŸ˜• What is he made out of really?? I think the CVs are totally conphooosed about his character too. Usko apne biwi se pyaar karna chahiye ya door bhagna chahiye. Looks like they haven't been able to make up their minds about him No wonder he has been seesawing b/w the two emotions from the very beginning of the show. πŸ˜• No direction to his character at all.  Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Good to see the addmates back again. LOL. We can't stay away from this adda can we?? πŸ˜‰

Yeah Pooja, I agree, "Deepu was of same opinion re affairs/LMs...only he loves his baby more than his opinions so has moved on with times..."

But I don't think angry papa will ever melt. No wonder, he will slap Anant b/c of his pent up emotions. 
Geeta...i really think Om is impotent & both his kids are adopted!! He is ashamed of his namardangi...& uses any opportunity to take out frustrations on his sons...
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Geeta...i really think Om is impotent & both his kids are adopted!! He is ashamed of his namardangi...& uses any opportunity to take out frustrations on his sons...

Pooja you are absolutely incorrigible. LOL, impotent ideed. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Waise yeh adopted waala idea bura nahi hai, kyonki itne handsome dono ladke uske nahi ho sakte. Mana ki unki ma bahut pretty hai, par phir bhi dono bachhe ma pe gaye?? Papa se kuchh nahi liya?? Too much to believe. πŸ˜† Kamse kam ek toh gorilla papa jaise hota. πŸ˜†
🀣 gorilla papa...immediately my mind goes to the vanmanush pic Nisha posted few days back!!!