Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Nisha..welcome to the adda🤗..and i guess we are all rushin in jet speed to get our 100 pages done i guess..so just jump in ..as if there was nothing big to miss..we jsut kept remebering abt the old shows of our times..from fauji, rajni, karamchand, malgudi days, alif laila, koshish ek asha..and many more..got excited abt this pakistani show DK..tat at it basically..wth some navya discussion in between... Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Thanks Poo and Geeta!

I guess " What's ur fav serial" game is being played...

Has anyone watched "Psych"... It's H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!

No, haven't watched it, will watch it if you are saying it's funny.
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Thanks Poo and Geeta!

I guess " What's ur fav serial" game is being played...

Has anyone watched "Psych"... It's H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!

what is "Psych"
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shaina/Shila/ Urmi...
imagine Angry Papa being really angry with Anant just before the scene...he wud make sure the retakes happened...!!! bechara roye nahi toh kahaa jaaye...
Then sings this in Madhuri style...
humpe kisne chaanta kas dala...
thappad ne tumhari humei...
Maar Daala...
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wokay, thanks Nidhi and Urmi...

BTW did anyone feel today's confrontation went BETTER than expected?(come on ande) Yes it was show-offy frm the looney's side but I fully expected angry p and BD to shout and rant and rave and get Deepu carried out of their house by the 4 servants, one for each limb...Ah well, it may still happen tomorrow, although from the spoilers it looks like droolsum will bear the brunt of wrath of papa...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo Girls..Thats all from me tonite.Will catch up with you all tomorrow.😃
I am sure, I will see the adda spilling over 100 tomorrow..great going, keep it up.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

gosh u bunch of flying unicorns...I got bsy with 1 report here at work n u ate 5 pages 😲🤣🤣

i see Nisha...wats ur tippani nisha on all these shows we dug from the graves 🤣🤣
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good night Nidhi, will catch up later.
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OK guys..with heavy heart..i will have to stop my spamming now😉 and will have to leave this adda..time to go home..
Had great fun..talking abt anything and everythign today..actually after a long time the adda was so alive at this time of the day also...i guess all of us got some free time together😃..and that made the entire adda so rocking..I am sure I'll see this adda on 100 page when i log in tomorrow...
Bye all..Talk to you all tomorrow for sure..if not tonight...

Good night Nidhi...

@Nisha..most of us decided we will not see the epi today..so cant really comment on the tamasha..but it did go a little more quieter than expected as there were less words and more actions used to humilate our poor Deepu..
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

errr...Nisha...most of us decided not to watch the epi & gang up here...got a synopsis...& well the nonverbal insults are tad better than verbal volleys!!