The Battle is Half Won - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Damn Damn ( like Anant style) why did I not see this Adda first and give today's epi a miss.  Such a boring useless epi.  Damn Damn again.

Ok I am off to the page 64 to continue reading.  Will be back soon.
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by spdp

MAy be thats the scene he cried - hawling 🀣🀣 ... after dhadam dhadam dhadam.. retakes πŸ˜ƒ
oh yes..see all teh confusion got sorted out.🀣.that could defiantely be it..with all the retakes🀣
Originally posted by spdp

MAy be thats the scene he cried - hawling 🀣🀣 ... after dhadam dhadam dhadam.. retakes πŸ˜ƒ

Poor gore gore gaal is going to become gulaabi gaal?

Stand back everyone, I need to apply an ice pack on it ASAP!

Ps- Sorry for pushing in!πŸ˜›

@Nuttycleo

Sh Sh and Sm Su both like the show modern family and aroma candles πŸ˜‰, that s what I cud infer.
Ladies pls correct if I am wrong πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by navyaalex8

What did I miss? What did I miss? 

I've been trying to catch up with u gals frm pg 50 but abandoned my quest at pg 70 cos the pages are filling up faster than i can read them and I may never get to be a part of any discussion then...Got a gr8 list of must watch serials, I love IF and addamates posts (me too 😊) and we are katti with angry p and BD...what's happening now?
wish i knew too...& i hav been here since past 4 hrs or more!!
Originally posted by navyaalex8

What did I miss? What did I miss? 

I've been trying to catch up with u gals frm pg 50 but abandoned my quest at pg 70 cos the pages are filling up faster than i can read them and I may never get to be a part of any discussion then...Got a gr8 list of must watch serials, I love IF and addamates posts (me too 😊) and we are katti with angry p and BD...what's happening now?

Nisha, you cannot catch up with this adda, have tried two times since this morning and failed. It is flying faster than a supersonic jet. πŸ˜† But welcome to the adda.
Originally posted by nuttycleo

so guess who is the spam queen for the nite?πŸ˜†
Oh really Nidhi..wow..and Spam queen..i feel so proud.thanks for the compliment PoojaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nuttycleo

wish i knew too...& i hav been here since past 4 hrs or more!![/QUOTE]

Pooja, you are really on a roll today. Can't stop laughing. πŸ€£
Thanks Poo and Geeta!

I guess " What's ur fav serial" game is being played...

Has anyone watched "Psych"... It's H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!
@Nisha..Welcome..its maniac here todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Just shove in..read the last/previous comment and u'll soon be swimming with the flowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Urmi aka Spam queen..πŸ˜‰
@Pooja..New nickname for UrmiπŸ˜‰
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago