The Battle is Half Won - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
@Geeta..I have very very faint memories of Karamchand..The only part I remember is Kitty and carrots😆
Originally posted by spdp

I faintly remember tehkikat...
OOhh.. KAramchand was another classic!

Yeh Navya ke CV's are from our age for sure - the mentions, the feel sometime relates to those 80s-90s times!
I agree ..that is why weall are at this forum it seems...nahi to Kekta Kserial main woh baat kahan..she just came and made this entire tele industry so stereotypical...

Does Shahher Haunt our adda? any E-info on that? Or shall we start tehkikat ?

Shaina..I believe Einfo very close to shaheer; her affinity for him and praises has made me believe that.Tehkikaat karni padegi for sure😉

Shaina, I told you start the tehkikaat, but didn't hear back from you... 😆

I faintly remember tehkikat...
OOhh.. KAramchand was another classic!

Yeh Navya ke CV's are from our age for sure - the mentions, the feel sometime relates to those 80s-90s times!
@ bold udi baba!!!(arrey expression wala...Anant wala nahi!!)
i had envisaged them as some pot bellied balding oldies...!! that they cud be our age...makes me want to gather golf clubs & clobber them for eva introducing Shagun...Kanpur family...etc etc...

Shaina..for now shaheer can only seem to like modern family you see😉..waise no info abt He attending this adda. but f he does he will have to rake his brain to finally accept that he is reading one of the pages on navya forum😉😆
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Shaina..I believe Einfo very close to shaheer; her affinity for him and praises has made me believe that.Tehkikaat karni padegi for sure😉
Ok..kal se mission ka shubharambh then!😉👍🏼

no tehkikat needed...just post this link on his twitter account...banda will die for sure 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Geeta..I have very very faint memories of Karamchand..The only part I remember is Kitty and carrots😆

Nidhi, then you should watch it again just for kicks. Pankaj Kapoor was really good.  Kitty & the carrots were really funny too.😆
Originally posted by sajni786

no tehkikat needed...just post this link on his twitter account...banda will die for sure 🤣🤣🤣
nice one shilpa.. 🤣🤣..he will surely go crazy..🤣🤣