Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww girls ...πŸ€—thanks for reminding me of some amazing shows, will keep catching up on them whenever time permits...

Tanu's adda aaj to century marega  :)

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol...Lehrein...Banegi Apni Baat!!
& then i remember the weird clothes & hairstyles of those days...🀣& me trying to ape it...😳
me shakes my head...4get it!!
who remembers Yeh Jo hai zindagi & Dekh Bhai Dekh?? Used to luv them too!!!
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Usha once you finished watching it and u liked that then watch Tanhaiyan (its first drama of the lead actress of Dhoop kinary) and u will get shocked to see so much change ..But this is for sure if DK clicked you then u will also love Tanhayian ( these are my league of dramas the light hearted simple yet serious genre)

Sounds like my kind of stuff - will deffo watch and let you know ... thanks Kiran Smile
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

& then i remember the weird clothes & hairstyles of those days...🀣& me trying to ape it...😳

Dekh Bhai Dekh was absolutely funny..loved Bhawna Balsawar and Farida Jalal.πŸ˜ƒ

@Shaina..Iss baar century pakki hai.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@pooja..Dekh bhai Dekh..was one of ite kind..never use to miss it..if i am not wrong it had   farida jalal in that rgt...did it have hsekahar kappor in it or not? cant remeber.. 
@Shaina..yes we are heading towards that goal..i ma sure whe nwe log in tomorrow ..this adda would have reached 100 pages.. Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok m back...my stomach is about to burst...but thats besides that point...
which show have we reached now???

Anyone here watched kavyanajali...I loved the tagline of that show:
"woh mile hi the beecharne ke liye"...

it was supposed to be a sad ...poignant love story...par haiii...khass manu khani these phankas aka fans...made kekta to bring back ejaaz khan and unite him with anita πŸ˜’
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

re bold - me, me, me! Oh Yeh jo hai zindagi was such innocent fun... Dekh bhai dekh too - loved the full family...chaachoo!
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shilpa..havent see nkavyanjali..as far as i remember ..but the tag line does sound intersting...
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Got to go for sleep tomorrow office jaldi jana hai but before leaving just a thought to share that i wish Mods don't come here and warn us of discussing other shows so if possible like good babies start discussing Boo Ah dadi's only white saree or Rama's action during confrontation of Mohan lolzz
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

how I remember growing up watching that show...I still remember nagging my mom to make me gulab jamuns after that epi of gulab jamun..."maine gin ke bees banaye he" 🀣🀣🀣