The Battle is Half Won - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Usha...i have ranted so much about BHPH in past 4 days(dear Aanchal lent me her inbox & tissue box!)...the siggie is from that show. The lassie is Ankita Sharma & she is brilliant too...so in my personal list, I have to catch up on Preeto too as she stars in it.
FYI, I really dont like putting img siggies, but am so in love with the show, that this is the only way i can tell ppl...this was a brilliant show which i somehow missed bcoz of poor promotion!! Barun in IPKKND is nothing compared to what he was in BHPH...!! does that intrigue u enuff??
Can i try for a sales job ,u think??πŸ˜†

Sorry..what is BHPH? πŸ˜•

I know i am irregular...but whenever i come, its more for u guys than for Navya...& dont hate me for it!!

I follow other shows too...but dont interact with the members...no offense to them...but cant leave this adda...& twitter is so out of my league!!

luv u guys...πŸ€—
@Soni...its a show which was aired on Sony...Baat Humari Pakki Hai
Originally posted by cheeeky

You guys are insane! Jao apne apne kaam karo! πŸ˜› Kaam karo kaam...jaise khaana banaao, aur erm...khaana banaao...erm erm aur khaana nahin banana kisi ko? Sab yahaan pade hain subeh se! πŸ˜†

I ran through the last pages...ran through fauji, buniyaad and Koshish...think those ring a bell and Fauji rang all the bells in the head that ever existed! πŸ˜› Abhimanyu Rai wasn't he? ❀️ Nice memories...thank you everyone!

I agree with usha...nice adda, nice place and nice people πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for reminding, in between posting and reading, I finished all the tasks, including cooking,eating, cleaning and now time for sleeping. 

Abhi...rang many bells in my ear, I remember the class I studied too, when that show was on air, wouldnt say it in the forum, but I was too young to drool over srk. 

for me

i like barun in BHPH than IPKKND
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
Originally posted by barbie2011

you should reply more often from now..see how much fun we ahd dicussin the shows...

Yeh u people so much fun thats right and yes i love discussions but since last 1 year India forums have changed alot ab pehley jesa maza nahi hai ...u hardly find sensible or light hearted discussions ..fun element is also missing + members have become too aggressive.earlier on it wasn't like that.   
@Dee..We were actually thinking to get this post cross 100pages..this will be the first tanu post to do that..so we are gearing up to reach that mark now...
Originally posted by ashakd

Usha, yes young at heart. We r all young at heart.

U watch IPKKND, well then to see real talent of barun, watch BHPH, u will laugh and cry, and barun has done such a fab job, i used to watch that serial ardently. Plz catch on yt, the intial episodes r fab, forget the ending of the serial, they winded it up for bad trp and that too prematurely. 
Asha...a biggg jadooo ki jhappi for u...hopefully we rnt violating any I-F rules by going full on abt other shows!!
Originally posted by kiran_rd

Yeh u people so much fun thats right and yes i love discussions but since last 1 year India forums have changed alot ab pehley jesa maza nahi hai ...u hardly find sensible or light hearted discussions ..fun element is also missing + members have become too aggressive.earlier on it wasn't like that.   
arre then come to this adda..you will find all the things you are missing right here on this adda..we all too busy in our lives to get aggressive on anything on forum..and we just love making silly comments ad laughing our hearts out..waise we are sensible and mature toooπŸ˜‰..
 dont know abt changes in IF..becaue this is my first add on IF and i think the last one..unless the entire adda shifts to some other show forum...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
@cheeeky - BHPH is Baat Hamaari Pakki Hai

@Urmi - thanks yaar - IF is not letting me "like" your post πŸ˜•...sorry

@Pooja - that good, eh? Will surely catch it then - seems like there's hardly anything to watch these days...and yeah, put in the application for the sales job - it's yours, I am sold on watching Barun in BHPH πŸ˜†

@Asha - will surely catch up - and Fauji, eh? There used to be a show called "Neev" airing Sunday mornings - anyone seen that? High school stuff, but used to be fun ...