Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anantanant

It's a nice space this adda -feels so good to just log on and chat...Nishu (navyaalex8) was right - where will we find such a nice bunch of ppl to chat about anything and everything - I mean, someone reading this thread will get to read everything from masala dosas to DK, not forgetting some Navya stuff in between 😊...

@Usha..Ditto Usha..this adda is just amazing with lovely people..see thats why we are so hooked to this adda after all..
barbie2011 thumbnail

@Asha - young at heart bolo na, young at heart :-)

BHPH - is it good as well? I am becoming a Barun fan after some intense(ish) IPKKND stuff...is he any good in that?

re twitter - main bhi main bhi - please if this adda is going to get moved to twitter some day, please please don't leave me behind 😭 ...

@Pooja - who's that on your siggy - she looks nice :-)

sorry to interrupt..But Pooja's sigy is from BHPH..she is the lead in the show..dont know her name though..
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Well i m replying today otherwise i m more hooked in reading the stuff on adda
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Asha - young at heart bolo na, young at heart :-)

BHPH - is it good as well? I am becoming a Barun fan after some intense(ish) IPKKND stuff...is he any good in that?

re twitter - main bhi main bhi - please if this adda is going to get moved to twitter some day, please please don't leave me behind 😭 ...

@Pooja - who's that on your siggy - she looks nice :-)

Usha...i have ranted so much about BHPH in past 4 days(dear Aanchal lent me her inbox & tissue box!)...the siggie is from that show. The lassie is Ankita Sharma & she is brilliant too...so in my personal list, I have to catch up on Preeto too as she stars in it.
FYI, I really dont like putting img siggies, but am so in love with the show, that this is the only way i can tell ppl...this was a brilliant show which i somehow missed bcoz of poor promotion!! Barun in IPKKND is nothing compared to what he was in BHPH...!! does that intrigue u enuff??
Can i try for a sales job ,u think??😆
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Well i m replying today otherwise i m more hooked in reading the stuff on adda

you should reply more often from now..see how much fun we ahd dicussin the shows...
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys - lets do a NEW thread - this is 68 pages long!!!!!!!!!
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yea Urmi...make a comment which provokes Kiran to reply...!! Kiran...dont go yet!! U hav a solid show list!!
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You guys are insane! Jao apne apne kaam karo! 😛 Kaam karo kaam...jaise khaana banaao, aur erm...khaana banaao...erm erm aur khaana nahin banana kisi ko? Sab yahaan pade hain subeh se! 😆

I ran through the last pages...ran through fauji, buniyaad and Koshish...think those ring a bell and Fauji rang all the bells in the head that ever existed! 😛 Abhimanyu Rai wasn't he? ❤️ Nice memories...thank you everyone!

I agree with usha...nice adda, nice place and nice people 👍🏼

f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

sorry to interrupt..But Pooja's sigy is from BHPH..she is the lead in the show..dont know her name though..

her name is Ankita Sharma
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Usha, yes young at heart. We r all young at heart.

U watch IPKKND, well then to see real talent of barun, watch BHPH, u will laugh and cry, and barun has done such a fab job, i used to watch that serial ardently. Plz catch on yt, the intial episodes r fab, forget the ending of the serial, they winded it up for bad trp and that too prematurely.