The Battle is Half Won - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
@Pooja..Koshish or Kashish.Sudesh Berry kya??
I used to love that too...😃
Originally posted by nuttycleo

I am pretty sure i hav seen dhoop kinare...but will recap...i saw another show in 3 days over the weekend all on u-tube...& it made me cry like mad...part of my top 5 or 10 shows..Baat Humari Pakki hai!
though does any one remember Koshish?? Used to luuuv it too!!
for me to like a show...there shud be a decent story line, gr8 chemistry between the actors & exceptional talent pool!

Pooja, u used to see BHPH????? ohhh I used to love that serial.Coz it was such comical. And the story just turned every week. Was a silent reader in that forum. 
@Urmi di: OMG please watch it if you have the time..It will seem a bit weird at first, what with the show being from the 80s, and the unusual pairing..But by the 2nd episode you would have fallen in love with the characters of Dr.Ahmer Ansari and Dr.Zoya Ali Khan..And my oh my, you will fall in love with the concept of being in love once you see these two slowly falling in love..The show truly is romantic drama at its best..❤️

@Asha: OMG are those comments for real???I am dying here..🤣🤣 And to think Shaheer will actually read these..Chalo at least he will get some laughter out of it..😆
Originally posted by Nidhi82

LOL Pooja...u r on a roll girl..🤣Absolutely hilarious indeed🤣
@All..Thank you guys..I will now catch up with "dhoop kinare"..and Navya is turning out to be a dampener.
I am , too, like all of you waiting for KTLK..I love Mohnish Behl.😳..I hope he does justice to the character😃

Nidhi...no no...i am not on a roll...i am on a bed🤣🤣 though all this discussion makes me want to reach out for a bread roll...hungry kya?? Arre haan haan!!
worry not ...Mohnish will do justice...like he did to his evil avatar in MPK!!! Thank God he got to portray such nyc & gentlemanly roles in subsequent Barjatya prodns! Though y was he limited to doctor based shows on telly i wonder...anyways...that was my random musings for the day!!
@Tanu, yeah they r real, I laughed so much, when I read that. Thats why I say twitter is fun. 
I watched BHPH after hearing the likely entry of KW...n enjoyed the comical elements of the show...

@all
does anyone here remember the classic old hindi tv drama "buniyaad"??...that was apparently the new wave in hindi TV n from then on began this inclination towards hindi TV
@Pooja: Ever since Mohnish did the role of Dr.Shashank on Sanjeevani he has been type casted as the doctor in the telly industry..He does seem very convincing as a doctor though..
And girl you are in your element today..Heshe heshe amar obostha kharap..🤣
@Tanu.i will surely watch the show now..as iam missing Navya today..i might just squeeze in more half an hour and see the 1st epi..you guys have got me all excited now..
@Asha..poor shaheer..what all tweets he has to read thru...
@Pooja...i use to love koshish  too..would like to see if they have it on YT..it was a good one...and yes BHPH..as Asha said..it had a good comical side to it..
OK so KTLK has monish behl ..i like him too..lets see waht that show comes up with...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Pooja..Koshish or Kashish.Sudesh Berry kya??
I used to love that too...😃
oyi!! that one too...!! u date back to my era i c...!!😆 I used to love how the actress used to shudder(her name started with M & she just did 1 movie i think which bombed) everytime our angry SB used to glare at her!! will have to start our lists from those days too...Fauji!!!! Another phaborite!remember anyone?
anyways...i was referring to Koshish ek Asha of the recent times...
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ashakd

@Tanu, yeah they r real, I laughed so much, when I read that. Thats why I say twitter is fun. 

Agree Asha,...Its absolute fun being on twitter.BTW..where do u read such comments??Search shaheer in twitter ,kya??😕