Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
urmiii...YT zindabaad😆...type dhoop kinarey badi shaan se...and lo behold...u watch epi1 n den next thing u know...u wont wanna catch up on Navya as well 😳
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Barbie its a Pakistani Drama of 80s ...its consists of 13 episodes each episode of 1 hr ..u can find it on youtube  
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just wanted to share something ofbeat the topic.

Shaheer's recent tweet was : ITA  is gona rock. 

so the reply he got:

1):u mentioned u r going to ROCK???? What is that rock...when it will come?we r eagerly waiting 4 this moment 2 watch.

2) part 2: is d rock black t shirt with jeans,dance on d tune of shammiji? aal d best 4 NAVARATRI...

Edited by ashakd - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

urmiii...YT zindabaad😆...type dhoop kinarey badi shaan se...and lo behold...u watch epi1 n den next thing u know...u wont wanna catch up on Navya as well 😳

thanks Shilpa..I never even hear abt this show before..see one more advantage of joining the adda..get to know more good stuff.. Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@all...my mistake...i hav so far never registered in my thick brains that BD & Om are not bro & sis...& well...i have been here for long enuff to hav realised it!!!😳 skip reading habit always lands me in trouble!!

But phir toh BD ka ek dashing pota bhi ho sakta hai...wait..lemme check myself out in the mirror...dont mind being a cougar if its a hunk!!😉
sajni786 thumbnail

Urmiii...honestly speaking...some of those paki shows can beat these hindi soaps anytime...they were always short sweet n cut to point...I loved watching them n even learned some paki/urdu words thanks to them...DK I think remains the best till date of all shows tho...wat a classic...

@ all

sorry guys for being off topic...but u see...aaj ka epi is not worth talking...tho pooja got me interested in that "may-to-be" born pota of BD n "may" a handsome hunk of that KamlAss 🤣
nuttycleo thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Leave all these behind...I had already said Om never had any classes on manners and etiquette😡 I think he somehow inherited these qualities from his aunt 'Hari Om'. Disgusting folk...
What worries me is how will Navya adjust after marriage with such 'Hori-bol' creatures?

Lol Mridula...@ bold...u just took me back to Mayapur!! Used to luv the Iscon temple out there...bhor shokale uthe shudu...hori bol...hori bol!!
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL Pooja...u r on a roll girl..🤣Absolutely hilarious indeed🤣
@All..Thank you guys..I will now catch up with "dhoop kinare"..and Navya is turning out to be a dampener.
I am , too, like all of you waiting for KTLK..I love Mohnish Behl.😳..I hope he does justice to the character😃

@Shaina..Nahin re..signing amount to nahin mila...But I can do that role for charity..only to save the world from BD and her torture😉😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
I am pretty sure i hav seen dhoop kinare...but will recap...i saw another show in 3 days over the weekend all on u-tube...& it made me cry like mad...part of my top 5 or 10 shows..Baat Humari Pakki hai!
though does any one remember Koshish?? Used to luuuv it too!!
for me to like a show...there shud be a decent story line, gr8 chemistry between the actors & exceptional talent pool!
sajni786 thumbnail
@pooja

on 2nd thots...i doubt that  "to-be" pota will be dashing...afterall he will inherit the bhayanak genes of BD n the name KamlAss already gives me creeps...unless of ofcourse there is mutation of genes 🤣
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago