The Battle is Half Won - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nuttycleo

bhooot hai yahaa pe...i open a pg...read a comment which has say 2 likes...then i press like...& 10 more likes appear & there are 2 more pages of discussion to read!!!!!!
🀣 u are impossible Pooja πŸ˜†
Tanu ke magicwand ka kamaal hai😊
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
Originally posted by barbie2011

Pooja/Shaina..I agree Deepu should surely question how will Navy ever be happy in that family..and yes Anant will have to do a lot to convince Deepak that he will do anthing for navya's hapiness..

@Geeta..excatly..if Bajpai's get navvya married only to save their family izzat without actually realizing mistakes..means we are up for regular torture and ridiculous comments to Navya fro mthe bajpai clan...I hope they show some realization and I wish they accept navya whole-heartedly...i know i am having very high hopes...

Yeah Urmi, I really hope they show some forward thinking and not slowly regress back into those horrible shows where the bahu is ostracized b/c she married the beta b/c of pyaar and is from a mamooli parivaar and all that. :( 
Originally posted by pixiegirl

And according to today's article Navya will be marrying into that parivaar only to bachao family name. Is there anything worse that can happen to this show after that???
Geeta...which article are we talking abt here??? Me wonders...family name ki baat kaise aayi...
poojaaa...these bhoots used to scare me once...now m one of them πŸ˜†

bhooot hai yahaa pe...i open a pg...read a comment which has say 2 likes...then i press like...& 10 more likes appear & there are 2 more pages of discussion to read!!!!!!
lol...hum sab bhoot se kam thodi na hai...epi ko is kadar tahes nahes kar deta hai..bechare CV's agar padh le pakka mar jaaye shock seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
One things is for sure Renuka worries for Navya are 100% correct ...No matter how much support u have from ur husband still dealing with in laws is most difficult science i must say ..One is not married with the person rather u marry with whole family..Nimi was also correct that she feels bad for navya becoz being a daughter herself she knows what tough times she is seen ..also let me add that the girls who live under strictness have triple times higher chances of becoming rebel. So surely in navya case too even anant can't protect her after marriage unless and untill all the creepy elders die (oops) 
Originally posted by spdp

How wonderful it will be if Boo-aah dadi's KamlAss +Bahu (Nidhi - r u official?- signing amount mil gaya?? -jk--jk πŸ˜‰) comes with a beta -(age+size -same to shame Anant) -- and,,,and... with phirang girrrlllfriiieeenddd - live in!
Would love to see their words and action being thrown on their own faces : OmHariOm prabhuji😈

@ khor kalyug for bajpees ...i guess den cvs have to arrange funeral for BD..i hope all navya cast have white attire ...(anant kae pass toh hai  ) 

Geeta...which article are we talking abt here??? Me wonders...family name ki baat kaise aayi...

Pooja, I read the article somewhere today, maybe on Tanu's post some pages earlier. I can't remember very well. Let me see if I can find it for you.

Found it, here's the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1837687
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
@Shilpa: Dil-e-bekarar ko karar?? Reminded me of a dialogue by Dr.Irfan from dhoop kinare...Haiii kya show tha..❀️ I decided to check it out after I read Kuch Toh Log Kahenge is based on it..And boy was I blown away by how brilliant this show was..Aise shows ab kyun nahin bante??πŸ˜”

@Soniya: Exactly!! Angry Papa lives off his surname, everything he is today is courtesy his dad's high position in the society..What has he accomplished as an individual??πŸ˜• He has never given an iota of happiness to his wife and kids, all his life he has chosen to be a stuck up snob and deny his family happiness for sanskar/paramparas sake..Deepak is 100 times more a man than angry papa..Om couldn't be in the same league as Deepak even if he spent the rest of his life trying to do so..
And the less said about BD the better..What a complete hypocrite..She is all sweet to the son who has dumped her at the loonies, but she never shows any traces of affection for the Bajpayee kids..What an ungrateful hag..🀒

@Pooja-it's in the IF article!check it out if u have missed!