The Battle is Half Won - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago

I never thought that i will say this but i guess its for the betterment of ANYA that Anant should become GHAR JAMAI ..becharay ko duniya dekhney ki bohat zaroorat hai ..he will find actuall love of every relation  

Originally posted by laddoo598

Kya episode tha aaj..I am in no mood to make a post guys, if anyone else is up for it then please do go ahead..๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnd all those who are thinking of skipping the episode-please do!!

Angry Papa and Booo-Ah-Daadi were at their malicious best..Verbally they held back but they tried to establish how rich and mighty they are through their antics..๐ŸคขChandi ki thali mein nashta, talking on the phone about throwing money all around, letting Deepak know they have 4 servants by calling them all at once-like how more cheap can you possibly get??๐Ÿ˜• Om and Hari Om (LOWE the name Shaina๐Ÿ˜ˆ) pretty much proved how "mamooli" and "low class" their mindset it..They need to get off their high horses and face reality for once..Pompous stuck up namoonas..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Tanu, @ Bold exactly, not to talk about all the kaju, badaam kishmish that was offered in chandi ke bartano mein. 

When will we ever stop seeing Rama? When will Mohan ever know her true colours?? This is getting way too much for me to handle. Aaj toh pura Kekta Maiyya ka episode laga. ๐Ÿ˜ก

And according to today's article Navya will be marrying into that parivaar only to bachao family name. Is there anything worse that can happen to this show after that???
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
Shaina, no idea about baba, seen him in the distemper add, thats all, never seen him before. 

Yeah baba ki dhoti pehele aati hai, they kept him away probably to act as the balm, later on ๐Ÿ˜› just my guesses. 

For them even if they serve nuts on steel plates instead of silver ware, it would mean downing of the izzat. So unka kya kehena? 

*spits/pukes/gags*๐Ÿคข...sun ke yeh haal he toh why wud I even wanna watch...but alasss...dil e bekaraar ko karaar tab hi ayega jab I watch the crap dished out by my own 2 eye balls...aye khuda bacha lena... ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by laddoo598

Kya episode tha aaj..I am in no mood to make a post guys, if anyone else is up for it then please do go ahead..๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnd all those who are thinking of skipping the episode-please do!!

Angry Papa and Booo-Ah-Daadi were at their malicious best..Verbally they held back but they tried to establish how rich and mighty they are through their antics..๐ŸคขChandi ki thali mein nashta, talking on the phone about throwing money all around, letting Deepak know they have 4 servants by calling them all at once-like how more cheap can you possibly get??๐Ÿ˜• Om and Hari Om (LOWE the name Shaina๐Ÿ˜ˆ) pretty much proved how "mamooli" and "low class" their mindset it..They need to get off their high horses and face reality for once..Pompous stuck up namoonas..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Agree wid u..d epi can easily b skipped..
@bold: Y such inflated egos do they hv..living off the name of the father/brother..wat identity do they hv of their own..they myt b rich n mighty bt wat contribution does Om hv in al of it i wonder..hardly ne.. n dat BD..she is nt evn accepted by her own son n DIL..stil throws her weight arund evrywhr..their behaviour 2day has pretty much proved how hollow they r..al crap talks abt sanskar/parampara bt no real values!!
bhooot hai yahaa pe...i open a pg...read a comment which has say 2 likes...then i press like...& 10 more likes appear & there are 2 more pages of discussion to read!!!!!!

Pooja/Shaina..I agree Deepu should surely question how will Navy ever be happy in that family..and yes Anant will have to do a lot to convince Deepak that he will do anthing for navya's hapiness..

@Geeta..excatly..if Bajpai's get navvya married only to save their family izzat without actually realizing mistakes..means we are up for regular torture and ridiculous comments to Navya fro mthe bajpai clan...I hope they show some realization and I wish they accept navya whole-heartedly...i know i am having very high hopes...
Hmmm...A miss it is then. Doesnt sound good to the ears from all the reviews...guess it was expected anyways.  More n more humiliation, more mud slinging and then...run to each other's house to ask for hand in marriage. Weird. They are the heads of the respective homes, wonder how such a behavior is acceptable at their age! 

So..wait n watch game again. Lets see what happens tomorrow. Feeling low and its all because of Tanu ๐Ÿ˜› She didn't post today! ๐Ÿ˜› 

How wonderful it will be if Boo-aah dadi's KamlAss +Bahu (Nidhi - r u official?- signing amount mil gaya?? -jk--jk ๐Ÿ˜‰) comes with a beta -(age+size -same to shame Anant) -- and,,,and... with phirang girrrlllfriiieeenddd - live in!
Would love to see their words and action being thrown on their own faces : OmHariOm prabhuji๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by nuttycleo

bhooot hai yahaa pe...i open a pg...read a comment which has say 2 likes...then i press like...& 10 more likes appear & there are 2 more pages of discussion to read!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜† It just happened to me...lol...you are cute! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ