Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: frhnjn

@urmi,anchal,pooja,reshmi...or is it the unforgettable car scene..???

Soni to put my 2 cents in.  Did the crying scene even happen in Navya or was it from another show that he was doing?
barbie2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: frhnjn

@urmi,anchal,pooja,reshmi...or is it the unforgettable car scene..???

I dont think it is the car scene only because he didnt have his back towards the camera in that scene..but that was a very stirring scene too..god ..this confusion is getting more confusig now..
barbie2011 thumbnail
@Isha..thank you for your wishes Isha...Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Urmi...yes.,not the car scene😊..
@All...i feel that it is either  the Post picnic wala scene or the hill top wala scene..😳.
@Isha...please u are not interrupting, us...do join in..πŸ˜ƒ.
Wish we could ask Shaheer to clarify...would hv saved us a lot from taxing our brains, unduly...πŸ˜‰
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanchal15

@Reshmi..hope ur wishes come true..I do not mind the consent track dragged beyond limits, as long as we do not hv any rona dhona..and, yes, Mohan gelling with Mishras..will be really nice..he deserves some respite..

@Nidhi...I can imagine him saying those words..🀣

Im jumping in from nowhere...sorry! πŸ˜› 

But Anchal your post mentioned Mohan Ji! Idea...

It would be nice if Mohan Ji comes to meet Anant often and then Renu comes n meets Navi often and then ..then they meet often n often...n there you go, another romance on the show!!! Haaye! The best part will be, Renu files for divorce and Mohan does the same! Yahooo! And then And then And then...they both dont have a place to stay...so they pile on at Mishra House tooo! yoohooo! I like it! I love it! My Deepu jaan will loose his hair over his head trying to stop two Bajpayee Majnus from running after two Mishra's Lailas ...that too under the same rooof!!!!! Wow...that would be Awesome!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mera dimaag toh dekho kitna chalta hain by god!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Edited by cheeeky - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
🀣
Originally posted by: cheeeky

Im jumping in from nowhere...sorry! πŸ˜› 

But Anchal your post mentioned Mohan Ji! Idea...

It would be nice if Mohan Ji comes to meet Anant often and then Renu comes n meets Navi often and then ..then they meet often n often...n there you go, another romance on the show!!! Haaye! The best part will be, Renu files for divorce and Anant does the same! Yahooo! And then And then And then...they both dont have a place to stay...so they pile on at Mishra House tooo! yoohooo! I like it! I love it! My Deepu jaan will loose his hair over his head trying to stop two Bajpayee Majnus from running after two Mishra's Lailas ...that too under the same rooof!!!!! Wow...that would be Awesome!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mera dimaag toh dekho kitna chalta hain by god!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

@ Soni you are ROFL.  I just stopped laughing when I see your post and there again I go.  No wonder my coworkers give me wide berth in the mornings.  I thought it must have been BO but no it is my sudden laughs.
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Soni...🀣..My tummy aches..am,visualising the scene🀣
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Soni...lol...Deepu's house becoming a shelter for homeless Bajpayee lovebirds!!
πŸ˜† teddy bear se squirrel ban jayega!! 
(u wrote Anant instead of Mohan in the divorce bit...😳)
Inika2011 thumbnail
Maybe Deepak will repeat the famous BD dialogue- dono ram aur balram ek jaise, saare natwarlal ek hi ghar mein jama ho gaye
barbie2011 thumbnail
Soni..you are hillariousπŸ˜†..Deepu's ghar wil become a dharamshala..and Deepu losing all hair..i guess he will then be able to give competition to CSB..but how would a bald teddy bear look??πŸ˜†