Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Inika2011

Mine seems to be having a total memory loss too at the moment, he definitely needs to go to the Majnu Traning school where they can play the flashback to bring all of that back 😳

Can i just send mine with a do not return/exchange only tag??
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Pooja...πŸ€—...n what a thought madam ji????🀣
🀣...
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Urmi...rehem toh kiya...when did i say Anant would fall for Harsh too??!!!πŸ˜‰Now that would have been truly shocking!!🀣

@Nidhi...Congrats dear for becoming a goldie...just noticed your status...i really wish Haki hadnt made the congratulations corner...now we cant make a special post for u...πŸ˜•
svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
44 pages...wow!! You girls are crazy :)

BTW, can I send mine too the oh so famous Majnugiri trainign school??
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pooja: You are impossible...We dont know abt Harsh but know abt Anant, rite...Waise it will be sleepless nights for Navya and her ears will be alert on every single sound...
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@All...seems like u all want ur respective better halves to become like Majnu..at this rate, am sure he has a very secure future...πŸ˜†
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@all  read all the replies...
   definitely these are much much MUCH better than the recent epiosdes...

Masterminds of this forum - do u have any clue which is that 'crying scene 'shaheer had mentioned in the interview???
AND, how did the "common interest "(swimming )miss ur clever and ever so vigilant senses??

@URMI  - are u "expecting"??(sorry ,if its too personal to answer)..got curious wen read the food talks..

Edited by frhnjn - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

@Urmi...rehem toh kiya...when did i say Anant would fall for Harsh too??!!!πŸ˜‰Now that would have been truly shocking!!🀣

@Nidhi...Congrats dear for becoming a goldie...just noticed your status...i really wish Haki hadnt made the congratulations corner...now we cant make a special post for u...πŸ˜•

2Bold..I agee pooja..we cannot make our post , due to that congrtulaiton corner..it takes the excitement and celebration away...
OH yes..I am glad..we know at Anant's statusπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
Inika2011 thumbnail
Waise sochne waali baat hai, Navya ke b'day par Harsh ne kaha to tha ki uske room mein ladkiyan allowed nahin hai
bechari dadi ke baare mein to socho, ab is umar mein kin kin cheezo mein nayi soch apnayengi
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: frhnjn

@all  read all the replies...
   definitely these are much much MUCH better than the recent epiosdes...

Masterminds of this forum - do u have any clue which is that 'crying scene 'shaheer had mentioned in the interview???
AND, how did the "common interest "(swimming )miss ur clever and ever so vigilant senses??

@URMI  - are u "expecting"??

Yes dear😊..but how did you figure it out?