Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Nidhi: Let Harsh show his maturity by offering his territory to Anant...But i want him to show little immaturity also...I would like to see him teasing Navya infront of Mr.Majnu...

Lets see Reshmi, I hope ur wish comes true😊..test of the strength of his characterπŸ˜‰
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Reshmi..yes, that will be fun..it is always so, coz, my bro used to do that..
@Nidhi...BD's DIL...wow, start with Hari Om Prabhuji...that shud send shock waves thru her body., coz, nobody has said that to her...πŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
@Aanchal..we may well see majnu's jumping antics soon when udi baba says he says "YES".After all jumping is the only way he expresses his joyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And your bro used to do that..That would have been fun..isn't it??πŸ˜‰
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nidhi, Aanchal: Yesterday we were happy because of the SBS news regarding thappad...Today we are jumping with joy after hearing about Anant leaving his quilla...Hope we will get a good news of long term engagement as shaadi can end our happiness...
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning! Errrmmm after few days of sheer madness of life...I've finally got time to log in! And I see Tanu darling's post scrolling and scrolling and Im reading and reading ...n then phewww I ran out of breath!!!! πŸ˜› Im on page 5 btw!Got a lot to read!!!! πŸ˜†

Awesome post Tanu darling! Once again AWESOME post! I shall read and come back to join the interesting discussion...from the above post I can see that you guys have already married Anant n Navi and made Anant a ghar jamaaai! πŸ˜† 

Will come back AFTER I phinish reading the entire post...phewww! πŸ˜•
Noaddict thumbnail
@Aanchal, Reshmi.Don't worry..this show has always managed to surprise us.Whatever we thought/wanted never happened.Who would have imagined, a shaadi in kanpur will bring such a storm in the protagonists life??😲 Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ROFL everyone is so eager to know about Anant's sleeping arrangements..Harsh Beta you are one lucky guy, sharing a room with droolsum and all..Jeeja ji ki acchi tareh se khatir karega mature Harsh..πŸ˜†
BTW I am expecting Daadi and Meeta to pamper Anant to death, after all ghar ka jamai hai..πŸ˜‰Navya jee might start feeling insecure soon..
πŸ˜†
@Resmi: Dil toh definitely baccha hai..Even after the royal snub CVs gave us during the Kanpur Tamasha, I am still expecting gutur gu between AnYa..Adorable eye locks, holding hands under the table, Anant helping Navya with house chores etc.😳 Haii I wish CVs don't disappoint us this time..

@All: As Preet said, shaadi might not happen right now..AnYa might opt for a long engagement like Neanderthal and Nimmi simply because Majnu is too chota to wed..πŸ˜†

@Soni: Hey thanks for the reply..πŸ€—Don't you worry, only around 34 pages to go..I guarantee you won't be bored, you might be craving masala dosa after you finish reading..πŸ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Nidhi..but,he is residing at Mishra house..n Navi's Bed  or, for that matter, any furniture, in that house ,will not be able, to endure his antics...🀣
so he will hv to wait till he is able to enter his room..n, then, start his high jumps...🀣.
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanchal15

@Nidhi..but,he is residing at Mishra house..n Navi's Bed  or, for that matter, any furniture, in that house ,will not be able, to endure his antics...🀣

so he will hv to wait till he is able to enter his room..n, then, start his high jumps...🀣.

Oh wow Aanchal...jumping on furniture in your would-be in-laws house...nayi soch indeed..🀣
Wouldn't that be fun..dadi saying "ladka sach mein mandbhuddhi hai "🀣
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nidhi & Aanchal: ROFL you too..I can totally imagine Daadi saying "Arre oh mandbuddhi, aise bandar ke tarah kahe kud raha hai?"🀣