The Battle is Half Won - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

I dont want Anant to share Harsh's room...Why cant he stay at Navya's room? Dont read me wrong...I mean Navya can shift to dad'd room and Anant can enjoy a good sleep in Navya's bed...Anant being a guest deserves the best...πŸ˜‰

@ reshmi ..i think one episode ,...cvs shows dat harsh is best room ..so y not harsh shift to living room ...itni kurabani toh banti hai πŸ˜†..after anant 's his BIL...
hiii tanu,aanchal,nidhi,preet,reshmi...
just nw i read the article...in dat shaheer said dat he is nt goin to stay in navyas house...bt in article it says dat he wl stay ...i am confused...
@Preet..good one..BIL ke liye couch hi sahi...koi gal nahin..πŸ˜‰
@Mitzi..Hi..πŸ˜ƒ
n do not get confused, he must hv said that, since he is not supposed to reveal anything..
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
Waise bhi Harsh ka character has shown so much growth.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
He has stopped calling Navya "bandariya"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.Atleast, someone's post claims so..πŸ˜†.So he will happily give up his territory for his wud be jijuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Aanchal...yes..Serial ki duniya mein everything is possible...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Mitzi..Hello..
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@ mitzi hi ...

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
@Mitzi: Hi dear...I am also confused about the article...It can be like  Aanchal says...

@Nidhi: The someone must've missed the thursday episode...I heard Harsh calling her bandariya...

@Preet: Harsh will get a company to play cricket...

@All: I know that this is not the right time to think about Gutur gu...Lekin...Dil tho bacha hain jiii...I hope we will atleast get some beautiful eye locks...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
@All..I strongly believe the star⭐️..of the whole situation will be Harsh..on how he will give up his territory, where will he sleep and how will he play cricket with his wud be jiju...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Sabse bada sacrifice will be from the all new mature HarshπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Harsh might also get some strumming lessons from the proficient oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@Nidhi..today somebody is going to be very very impressed with this comment of urs.πŸ˜‰.
and, good, we may see the two playing cricket...Anant was playing during Picnic..n, yes, strumming lessons ...from a proficient one indeed..waise , do  u think anant will be sorely missing his bed n his monkey antics...in fact i am missing them more..now, that , he has become all mature..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Nidhi..today somebody is going to be very very impressed with this comment of urs.πŸ˜‰.

Hahahhah...I hope Aanchal , I have done enough to get the role in the show...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£May be BD's DIL..I will surely set her right..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@Nidhi: Let Harsh show his maturity by offering his territory to Anant...But i want him to show little immaturity also...I would like to see him teasing Navya infront of Mr.Majnu...