Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Yaa Nidhi Deviji will solve the family issues...She will offer BD a shoulder to cry when Munna&Munni will ill treat herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And yes i think the shaadi will bring BDs son and DIL from Amreeka...

@ reshmi ,,,may her grand son or grand daughter after all she is age of CSB...
Lagte devi ji ka avataar ab pura serial mae deviji ban kar rhe jayega ,,,inssan ban ki ab koi umeed nhi baji...
marriage mae  kanpur mishra bhi ayega ..phir sae drama ...aur tajg kaun sae ga 

@ Hi pinky ..I m preet
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but navya n anant will marry but do not knw when  i read in a newspaper
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Pinky..welcome...would love to read ur views..n, am Aanchal..😳 Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

We might see the various K K K scenarios in our show...But i still have trust on Navya's CVs...They will add thier special magical flavour for us...The same magic is the reason for our addiction to the show...I'm sure that they will keep us satisfied with our AnYa magical bits...

ps: will rejoin the discussion after lunch😊
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
hi preet n aanchal nice to meet u will u become my frnd
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just saw the article..I am still trying to wrap my head around Anant staying at the Bajpayees..Will Deepu take mercy in the poor boy who left his house and has nowhere else to go and offer him a place to stay?? πŸ€”Anant will have to share with Harsh obviously..Just thinking short term here, Anant staying at the Mishras will yield plenty of cute AnYa scenes..😳

And yeah as you all said, expecting devi jee to be treated as an untouchable in the loonie quilla after marriage..Anant will obviously support her at first..I just hope his character is not reduced to a mere trophy husband..If the focus stays on AnYa even after marriage then I won't complain much..But if this just becomes yet another crap show bout the bechari bahoo being tortured by all her evil in-laws- then Yuck!!🀒
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Just saw the article..I am still trying to wrap my head around Anant staying at the Bajpayees..Will Deepu take mercy in the poor boy who left his house and has nowhere else to go and offer him a place to stay?? πŸ€”Anant will have to share with Harsh obviously..Just thinking short term here, Anant staying at the Mishras will yield plenty of cute AnYa scenes..😳

ROFL @Bold...🀣 Tanu..
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Reshmi..Ok..will wait ..
@Preet..Did Rama not say BD's beta n bahu..???...am remembering Manoj's post now..πŸ˜†
@Pinky..No problem..😊
@Tanu..yeah, looks like Daadi will shift from Harsh's room to Navi's n Harsh with Anant..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
guys i m gng 4 lunch plz send me a buddy request
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

You know Reshmi...all this is making me laugh.The show is turning out to be exactly how we all predicted.🀒Remember, the post by Usha...and all its scenariosπŸ˜†

Think of the devil and here I am πŸ˜† - yup, we will get a mish mash of all possible kscenarios I think 😑 ...

I sometimes wish we can rewind the clock and go back to just before picnic time and start again - this time on a more sensible storyline...