The Battle is Half Won - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago

@Nidhi/Reshmi... ya, the site said tata bye bye for some time... to add to it, the courierboy,  landed at my doorstep ,at that very moment..πŸ˜”

Ya, high voltage, pulse racing drama tonite...more on the lines of a  F1 Grand prix...πŸ˜’
And, Papa Deepak is unaware who he going to hv talks with...Poor guy ..am worried for him..😡
@Nidhi/Aanchal: I am planning to use cotton to close my ears when BD/OM starts their verbal attack...Hope they wont drag this and we will be able to see Anant at Mishra house by tomorrow... Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
I am waiting for BD's Kamlesh munna..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†He must have left her at the mercy of Bajpayees.After all ,who would like to keep a bak bak machine in the houseπŸ˜†

@Reshmi...Don't u think..even if Anant lands there..it will be of no use??.He'll just say "main..woh..papa..bass kijiye"..🀒
@Aanchal...absolute high voltage drama...Today's episode is dedicated to kekta maiyya.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@Reshmi...Hv better option...plan to listen to soothing music plugging my earphones...shall be an urgent requirement, to keep my BP from soaring..
@Nidhi...Kamlesh Munna aur uski Biwi, Amreeka mein maze kar rahe honge...bak bak bhi nahin , aur, aaram se kahin bhi jaa sakte hain..nahin tho, BD ke niyam  anusar..Bahu beti yon ko raat  ko baahar nahin jaana chahiye...πŸ€”
Oye, please yaar, Kekta maiyya ki yaad mat dhi lana..
Was watching one of her serials, went to India for a few days, by the time I returned, the lead had changed n I kept searching n Raking my brains where did he disappear???πŸ˜•

Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
Guys..check the new article on the drama ensuing πŸ˜›
Here is the link:-

Originally posted by Nidhi82

I am waiting for BD's Kamlesh munna..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†He must have left her at the mercy of Bajpayees.After all ,who would like to keep a bak bak machine in the houseπŸ˜†

Hope BDs munna (another namuna) will make his entry soon...I am more interested BD's bahu...
Hey all ...as per new article ...baba going to accept navya ...so marriage ...ahead .
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Hope BDs munna (another namuna) will make his entry soon...I am more interested BD's bahu...

I too am hoping..and I think we might have a character soon.Mentioning names does guarantee an entry in the showπŸ˜›.Remember Ravi's name being mentioned before shaadi...and ta da..we had the creepiest Ravi ,there could ever be.🀒
I want her bahu to be a sample piece...πŸ˜†one of its kind..Anjali Bajpayee has already disappointed us.
CVs are giving us hints for the after marriage tracks..now the onus lies on our devi Navya to set everything right..πŸ˜‰
OMG...Anant to leave the house and decide to stay in his sasural The show is so unpredictable...But Shaheer's comment says that he wont stay...I am confused about this...
CSB to ask Navya's hand to save the family honor makes sense...
Ya, read...n did u read he will leave the house n decide to stay at Navi's place..which will compel Baba to agree...to save their so called honor.???.πŸ˜”  this means that, Navi is not welcomed with open arms..tough days ahead for the poor girl..πŸ˜’..
And, Rama is back..with a vengeance  Ek teer se do nishaane..Mohan n AnYa