Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anyafan

Im on the Eastern Time ZXone as well folks... sorry Tanu

Oh really Dee, didn't know that you were in the US too. That makes a bunch of us to maro adda while rest of the world sleeps ;)
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saw the epi..
it was an ok epi with some nice momments...
loved the way Deepak hugged Navya and said Papa sab kuch think kar denge...that was very cute...

The 1st highlight was the Anant-papa hug..anant looked so cute..and for the first time Papa had some other expression than anger, ..it seemed like a much needed jadu ki jhappi for gussalu papa..

BD's Helloo kamlesh from usually bitter tongue..sounded funny the second time around...

Deepak was all convinced to talk to bajpai's..but it also looked that he was a little scared abt it too..his expressions were full of fear and skepticism when Om told him to come to meet today itself..
he 2nd highlight was how..easily navya calls Anant n front of Dadi and meeta..and both of them were nicely hearing their convo...that was a goodscene..finally navya got rid of the burden of the guilt trip...

Om's expression were loudy saying,what the outcome was gng to be of this meeting...

So tomorrow its gng to be tamasha round 2..i just hope it get done tomorrow itself and they dont kheechofy this scene as last time...cant see that for a long time..

waiting for the dinner scene eagerly...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

Saw the epi..

it was an ok epi with some nice momments...
loved the way Deepak hugged Navya and said Papa sab kuch think kar denge...that was very cute...

The 1st highlight was the Anant-papa hug..anant looked so cute..and for the first time Papa had some other expression than anger, ..it seemed like a much needed jadu ki jhappi for gussalu papa..

BD's Helloo kamlesh from usually bitter tongue..sounded funny the second time around...

Deepak was all convinced to talk to bajpai's..but it also looked that he was a little scared abt it too..his expressions were full of fear and skepticism when Om told him to come to meet today itself..
he 2nd highlight was how..easily navya calls Anant n front of Dadi and meeta..and both of them were nicely hearing their convo...that was a goodscene..finally navya got rid of the burden of the guilt trip...

Om's expression were loudy saying,what the outcome was gng to be of this meeting...

So tomorrow its gng to be tamasha round 2..i just hope it get done tomorrow itself and they dont kheechofy this scene as last time...cant see that for a long time..

waiting for the dinner scene eagerly...

Urmi, Was'nt that hillarious.  I was shocked when she answered the phone the first time with that tone of voice and it changed so fast when she heard Deepu on the other line.  So that tone is only reserved for her munna.πŸ˜†
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shayad biwi ladke pathi kmles munna go US le gayi and she is pataoing him to call her over htere...????
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning...Why the adda so quiet? Wake up girls...Lets discuss about Amreeka wala munna Kamlesh, Bhai's new saree, Anant's hug etc...
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me just finish some work and be back later. 
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning everyone...How r u all?
The episode yesterday was actually a pleasant one.I am loving this new found positivity at Navya's home.πŸ˜ƒ
The mere fact that "boyfffrrriiieeenddd " can now be talked about openly in the house was a very endearing sight to me.😊
Yippee...Angry papa ko naye expressions mil gaye.I loved how he softened on getting a jadu ki jhappi from his laadla.Very true when they say "Love can transform even the evil-est of the human"πŸ˜ƒ..Good going Anant in maska maroing his dad.πŸ˜‰
Somya was very good yesterday..very natural.πŸ‘I could actually feel her relief on "acceptance" from her family.πŸ˜ƒ
I am a big fan of dadi's acting too...loved when she and Meeta started laughing in the kitchen, telling Navya that deepu had gone to meet angry papa.
Dadi was very natural yesterday as usual..kudos to herπŸ‘

I am now hoping for some BD part of the story.I found her meek "Hellooo" quite funny..πŸ˜†I am itching now to dig deep at her end.πŸ˜†
Today's episode will have a show down between two fathersAP and BD must be sharpening their fangs😑...poor Deepu, still hasn't got a clue where he is heading to..

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Hi folks..πŸ€—
Retyping, as the previous one went kaput..
Agree, Angry papa's face underwent a drastic transformation when Beta hugged him..what I liked was that he did not let go , even after Papa said  kya bacchpana hai ye??😳 Anant's mom looked beautiful..I guess it was her hairstyle⭐️
Daadi-Meeta scenes were endearing.πŸ‘.n,Bai surprised me , by not saying anything dreadful..
Navi was able to call up Anant in the presence of her family...which was really fulfillingπŸ‘
Felt sorry for Rama, coz, BD was churlish..
And, BD's sugar sweet words for Kamlesh munna...was so astounding..cud not believe this is the very same woman who spews venom.😲😲.
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I typed a comment and when i was posted it the server was temporary unavailable...πŸ˜”

Yaa Nidhi, maska maroing is the only option infront of Anant now...I guess he learned this from Navya...The guy wont be able to carry on a bookh harthal and rebellious act can bring blame on Navya...I was like πŸ˜† πŸ˜† when i saw the hug but was happy to see a new expression of angry papa...And Anant was like a school boy when his dad offered him a lift...BTW, What happened to Majnu's car? Until now we haven't seen any bond of dad and son in the looney house...Either its Anant /Mohan -Om or Om/Sanjay - CSB...Luckily, Nimisha is blessed with a normal dad...

Maybe after the thappad Om will feel guilty and it may lead to soften his attitude towards Anant...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Aanchal, Reshmi...This site went kaput for some time...Glad its back..πŸ˜ƒ

U know ...I still find CVs a confused lot..regarding the characterization.Was that the same Anant who was talking marriage the other dayπŸ˜•.And seeing his dad's offer to drop him to college..became a 5 year old kidπŸ˜•
High drama is in store for us today...with some loud bing bang moozic...🀒
Deepu papa is trying to act oh -so civilized in front of those junglees.