The Battle is Half Won - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
@Asha..Just waiitng for that day..when i can eat all i like...thanks for sharing the experience dear...something to look forward too atleast...
@Tanu.ditto dear..even i started admiring him al ittle more after reading the interview..he is so down to earth..his replies were simple but close ot heart..loved the way he kept mentioning his family and grandmother all the time..his striaght forwrdness was clear in his replies also..

BTW..No body seems to be talking abt the last pic..we actaully got to see a bare , hunky shaheer...though i always prefer him with a ganji..it was hard to read the article as that pic kept distracting me a lot😉
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mridula.shome

@Asha Not bad, but I was not used to sitting 10hrs before the monitor at a stretch. I guess I have to make it a habit.

thats why there r coffee breaks and wash room breaks, and phone call breaks.😛
Today's was an ok episode

I liked Anant and his papa scene a lot . It made me bit emotional 😭 and I was surprised to know that Angry papa has a soft side and he also loves Anant .

Navya's , meeta's , dadi's and bai's performances were very good today 👏

Bua dadi's sweet tone 😡 , I liked rama's dlg - usually her voice will be like machine for cutting rocks 😆 , now like honey hello munna 😆

By the way i liked DA Sr's saree and Rama's necklace in today's episode 😳

Waiting for tommorrow's showdown . Hope that Deepu's escapes with minor bruises 😕
Originally posted by barbie2011

othanks for the link dear...and will wait for the that link from certain someone..shaina...

Guys I hope you do not mind if I join in here and if you do pm me.

@ Bold I think it may happen so be prepared

@Isha, I'll Pm you!
And Urmi, u r right! Picture is tooo distracting to read the text 😉😳😆
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
@Isha..welcome to the adda gossip section...😉😆

PS Can I just sum up both the interviews in one sentence:-
"We love to light scented candles in our bedroom and watch Modern Family together".😉😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Isha..welcome to the adda gossip section...😉😆

PS Can I just sum up both the interviews in one sentence:-
"We love to light scented candles in our bedroom and watch Modern Family together".😉😆

@ Shaina and Nidhi a quick question is this article current or is it an old one.  Coz all the pic and outfits in it are old.  
@ Isha, article looks new  - thoug pictures , we have seen them before!
hopefully we'll see fresh new pics with GR8 magazine's new issue - since he won the award!
Originally posted by spdp

@ Isha, article looks new  - thoug pictures , we have seen them before!
hopefully we'll see fresh new pics with GR8 magazine's new issue - since he won the award!

Yes..The article looks to me like a new one..some new questions and different answers..😉😆
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Yes..The article looks to me like a new one..some new questions and different answers..😉😆

@ bold.  😉